• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
It's 1am and it didn't seem like either of these pages "flowed" into what we saw as the toher half of the grimer page.
G'NIGHT EVERYBODY.
JOJO DINO BECAME FULL WHAMMUSAUR.
thats because this is a double sided poster and not a normal page

D

Deleted member

we real boys

First seems the Zstone you equip changes the type of shrivati(spelling?)

second Aztec punching dragon looks amazing
Type Null's evo looks cool. The final evo form of the psuedo line as weird proportions though. Mainly that the body is so skinny it makes the arms look REALLY oversized. The preious evo has much more balanced proportions in comparision.

Last edited by a moderator:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Type Null's evo looks cool. The final evo form of the psuedo line as weird proportions though. Mainly that the body is so skinny it makes the arms look REALLY oversized.
the arms look like that because of scale...s the arms are actually to scale its the scale plateing on them that make them look big...also i guess this is the monk staff pokemon the riddler told us about(the tail)

D

Deleted member

the arms look like that because of scale...s the arms are actually to scale its the scale plateing on them that make them look big...also i guess this is the monk staff pokemon the riddler told us about(the tail)
Nah, not really. If anything the sclaes make them look more bearable. I'm just looking at the arm to body ratio in general. IDK, to me the first thing that came to mind is that it's scaled like a creature from spore. :p

Edit: It's probably the angle now that I think about it, it's probably making the body look leaner than it really is.

Last edited by a moderator:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779

one final pic confirms grimer for thoes who dont belive also you can see a tiny tiny image of the first trial captian
so heres a closeup

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well so the leaker was just a ****.

Well Type Null's look's pretty bad ***.

Janga mo's middle is meh, but the final's not bad.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Full thoughts
Grimer: whywhywhywhywhy
I need a Nina now.
Jangmo-o: WHAMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Its the Muk Shack, Its the Muk Shack, Its the Muk Shack, Its the Muk Shack, Its the Muk Shack, Its the Muk Shack

repeat for 12 minutes

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Boy or girl, there is something really creepy about the eyes

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder is Silvadi the High Quality Video Game Rip Pokemon? (Totally naming mine SiIvaGunner)
:troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wonder is Silvadi the High Quality Video Game Rip Pokemon? (Totally naming mine SiIvaGunner)
:troll:
Type: Null and Silvadi's bodies are basically a mashup of other creatures just like Silva's rips are mashups of memes.
Makes sense :p

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Type Null's evo has to be the least changed pokemon evolution in all pokemon history

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Scans are up, eh?

First, Type: Null's evolution, Silvadi...which is literally Type: Null without it's helm but also with brighter coloration...From the description it may evolve through friendship, which is interesting...Also interesting that it's special held item is called 'Memory' which seems the equivalent to the Plates for Arceus...as well as getting an equivalent attack to Arceus' Judgement, being Multi Attack (kay)...
I actually like it's design, looks quite beastly definitely interesting for a Chimera pokemon...it's actually pretty neat that it's tail as well as it's, feathers?, seem to glow...

Jaranga & Jararanga...welp it's not a Griffin, after glancing over them for a bit (giving myself a chance to take in their designs and appearance rather than jumping the gun) mainly at Jararanga since that's the final form and where the money lies (and since the middle stage is suffering from that 'awkward middle stage syndrome')...I have to say they're not that bad...I'd like to see how it looks in game before really drawing any conclusions, but I don't dislike it...It definitely needs some getting used to...
Appears to have some influence from old Aztecan warriors...They used to wear these headresses adorned with Eagle heads which resembles Jararanga's head...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay, so my thoughts.

Jungmo-O's evolutions are pretty dope. I get now why it has Bulletproof. The scales kinda give that vibe that it has additional defense. I'm thinking this guy is gonna be a tank. Likely slow. Hope it gets Mach Punch or Extremepeed if that's the case. Either way, definetly giving Jungmo-O a go, yo.

Silvadi, Type: Null's evolution, looks waaaay more cooler when brightened up and without its mask. Hell its name us better too. Its ability AR System works with an item(s?) called Memory, making it have the ability to be any type.

Now listen. Silvadi is seriously close to how synths are represented in Fallout 4. Think about it- Its using an item called Memory to determine its type, as a Synth in FO4 uses its memory to determine who to mimic. The only difference is that its not being sent to replace other Pokemon. So... First Bottlecaps, then Synths. All we need now are Pokémon Deathclaws and I will declare that Sun & Moon are officially Fallout x Pokemon. :4villager:

And of course, Alolan Grimer is real, which means Poison/Dark-typing is real too. Again, awesome typing. Alolan Grimer looks like a complete upgrade to normal Grimer so far. I hope it gets Regenerator or something to enhance its potential bulkiness. :4villager:

Overall, this was worth the wait. These guys are pretty cool. I'm just glad this whole nonsense with calling it fake is over.

D

Deleted member

Type Null's evo has to be the least changed pokemon evolution in all pokemon history
Maybe if we didn't consider certain gen 1 pokemon, then yeah. Though it still makes sense as an evolution as evolution is a lot less like, well, evolution and more so like maturing. Which with a lot of pokemon involves coming out of some kind of shell. In other words, it's like it outgrew its helmet.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Never really gave my thoughts on Alolan Grimer, but I'd say this form makes Grimer a bit more interesting compared to regular Grimer, I actually like this colour scheme better than generic purple for poison types...

Though I can't say I'm really that excited about it...I mean it's just Grimer...
It'd be nice to see some more Alola forms like Ninetales and Marowak again though...you know something that's actually a bit more interesting...

When it comes to Alola forms my interest is starting to dwindle quite a bit...When first revealed they came out swinging with Exeggudragon, Snowslash, and Icetales....now we got ......Faticate and a recoloured Grimer with teeth...
I think people can see my point...There's so much potential for things that are really awesome I just hope they're not going to waste it...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Type: Null's helmet isn't natural. Its a lock that restricts its powers. Perhaps Type: Null is so powerful, it instantly evolves. As such, the helmet stops it from evolving, like an Everstone. However, instead of simply breaking it, it waits until it finds someone worthy of its power before finally breaking out of it.

Speculation ho!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe if we didn't consider certain gen 1 pokemon, then yeah. Though it still makes sense as an evolution as evolution is a lot less like, well, evolution and more so like maturing. Which with a lot of pokemon involves coming out of some kind of shell. In other words, it's like it outgrew its helmet.
Ironically I'd say muk changes the least

I don't get how Muk is supposed to be the same weight and height when he's obviously larger than Grimer

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Never really gave my thoughts on Alolan Grimer, but I'd say this form makes Grimer a bit more interesting compared to regular Grimer, I actually like this colour scheme better than generic purple for poison types...

Though I can't say I'm really that excited about it...I mean it's just Grimer...
It'd be nice to see some more Alola forms like Ninetales and Marowak again though...you know something that's actually a bit more interesting...

When it comes to Alola forms my interest is starting to dwindle quite a bit...When first revealed they came out swinging with Exeggudragon, Snowslash, and Icetales....now we got ......Faticate and a recoloured Grimer with teeth...
I think people can see my point...There's so much potential for things that are really awesome I just hope they're not going to waste it...
Don't forget telepathic surfing Raichu. :4villager:

But yeah, I agree. Some of these Alolans are kinda meh.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Don't forget telepathic surfing Raichu. :4villager:

But yeah, I agree. Some of these Alolans are kinda meh.
I've actually started to care less about Alolan Raichu...mainly because I like it's original design a lot better...It's cool that he's literally surfing on his tail but, maybe it's how 'rounded' he is in comparison...

:038::105:are my favourites, while :103::028: are also really cool....:053:has potential to be something awesome but we won't know until we see it, but after Faticate I'm not really holding my breath for anything spectacular...not that I really dislike Alolan Raticate but similarly to Grimer...It's just Raticate...

i want to see more drastic changes like my proposed Water/Ghost:078:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Serebii said:
Further details have come for the Pokémon Sun & Moon anime. It will begin on November 17th in Japan in a special. In it, Togedemaru is classed as Pikachu's rival and Samson Oak is the headmaster of the school in which Ash is enrolled
Ash's face is basically the future of this anime. :troll:
I've actually started to care less about Alolan Raichu...mainly because I like it's original design a lot better...It's cool that he's literally surfing on his tail but, maybe it's how 'rounded' he is in comparison...
It also gets its own unique Z-Move and Ability. That's where it separates itself from everyone else. Also magic pancakes.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779

Ash's face is basically the future of this anime. :troll:

It also gets its own unique Z-Move and Ability. That's where it separates itself from everyone else. Also magic pancakes.
i for one welcome the onepunchman animation style

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
i for one welcome the onepunchman animation style
I honestly am pretty welcoming of it too. At first I didn't really like it, thought it was the result of a budget cut or something, but its pretty comical after seeing more images. And if this anime can be more funny then story-based, I feel it can be pretty successful.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 the anime starts super happy and comical before shifting to a dark and deep thematic when the UBs and Type: Null get introduced.

Soul.

Type: Null's evolution is literally non-Legendary Arceus. I like the design.

Jangmo-o's evolutions are okay. Dragon/Fighting is awesome; needs something like Iron Head for Fairy-type Pokémon tho. Hopefully when the game is datamined on the 18th they do learn it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Anyone else thinks Jangmo-o's final evolution is rather over-designed? Too many of those gold leaves. Dragon/Fighting is a sweet typing though.

Shiruvadi looks great. Arceus lite.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone else thinks Jangmo-o's final evolution is rather over-designed? Too many of those gold leaves. Dragon/Fighting is a sweet typing though.

Shiruvadi looks great though.
I'd like to see how it looks in game first

Certain pokemon have actually looked a lot better in game rather than the artwork

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779

Shiruvadi looks great. Arceus lite.
not really it looks like an aztec warrior or dare i repeate everyone else... a PILLARMAN?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom