• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Why do these people hate Serebii/Joe so much? Gamefaqs is kinda like this too but to a lesser extent.
To be fair, they hate everything. Some genuinely don't like him, others are being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

In other Pokémon news, Generations episode 7 got a preview:
Johto is, indeed, finished.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah /vp/ isn't where heroes dine, that's for sure. :4megaman:

Heh. Make a post about how Joe tried to get Mewtwo out of Smash because of how bad he was in melee. They'll go nuts, guaranteed.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hopefully we'll get the remaining scans soon. If not, Friday's official news should cover it.

Also, isn't a new Pokkén Tournament fighter getting revealed tomorrow too?

Chrono.

Hopefully we'll get the remaining scans soon. If not, Friday's official news should cover it.

Also, isn't a new Pokkén Tournament fighter getting revealed tomorrow too?
I believe so.
To be fair, they hate everything. Some genuinely don't like him, others are being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

Sceptile doing an Izuna Drop.

No way that wasn't a nod to Pokken.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Dat Slam
Dat Courtney
DAT BACKGROUND MUSIC

Chrono.

I'm actually starting to think the scan is fake too.

/vp/ and Faqs got to me.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699

COURTNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAGMA BAE!!!!!!!
She looks so beautiful animated. But I'm trying to think of where this is taking place without watching, and I can only think of the latios/as island. My ORAS memories have failed me......

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I've got to say, I still find it surreal to this day that one of my favorite South Park ships is canon.

Not just the whole Tweek x Craig episode, but Matt and Trey basically confirmed that they are a gay couple in the Season 19 BlurRay commentary.

Watch the Kyman fangirls beg the studio to make their favorite love hate, Anti-Semitism vs Nazism ship come true. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Good old Flabita. I remember him back when he was a skinnier mook. Another reason why I need to get Omega Ruby next week.

I've got to say, I still find it surreal to this day that one of my favorite South Park ships is canon.

Not just the whole Tweek x Craig episode, but Matt and Trey basically confirmed that they are a gay couple in the Season 19 BlurRay commentary.

Watch the Kyman fangirls beg the studio to make their favorite love hate, Anti-Semitism vs Nazism ship come true. :troll:
Kyle obviously hates that fatass, there's no way their little wish will be achieved. :p

Then again, Cartman did lie that he's in love with him just to get Token set up with that one girl. And the whole Imaginationland Saga with a certain bet.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh right Pokken news. I forgot.

Well. Breloom. *shrugs* even though it probably won't happen nor will it come to console any time soon.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Brendan and Sceptile are ******* savage!

There were no ***** given in that scene. Gold just stood there, but getting to see Brendan kick some feebas and take names is pretty great.

I wonder if we'll see more of him in it. It looks like Courtney is sent to deal with him. Tabitha's voice is fitting but not what I imagined. Maxie's is a little different to but I like it.

Should be a pretty good episode. I wonder if it's longer if it's got a preview.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
One day I'll actually watch the Pokemon Generation videos.
Watch the one with Lance and Dragonite infiltrating Team Rocket's lair. There's a scene in it that I'm still looking for as a gif that's just bad***.
Dragonite rips an entire console off the floor and throws it at the wall. Best rage gif ever.

EDIT: oh right. Bad*** isn't site censored. Still don't understand why we can't say ass but whatever.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
This pretty much lines up with what we learned today (regarding Null).

I could believe this being the case, if the information that guy gave us is true.

Though I will admit I'm pretty disappointed, not just because of the number, but that it also implies that GF almost played their entire hand of new Pokémon and forms and there's not much left to look forward to. That was an issue I had with the pre-release period of ORAS and (to a lesser extent) XY, and it doesn't seem like GF toned it down from then.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If there's only 80 new pokemon that's ****ing stupid. If I by myself can think of 200 pokemon that'd fit, how can the actual company that makes it only make 80? That's just lazy.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Said it before but gimmie that Scizor though!:212:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I could believe this being the case, if the information that guy gave us is true.

Though I will admit I'm pretty disappointed, not just because of the number, but that it also implies that GF almost played their entire hand of new Pokémon and forms and there's not much left to look forward to. That was an issue I had with the pre-release period of ORAS and (to a lesser extent) XY, and it doesn't seem like GF toned it down from then.
This reminds me, this leak may also be fake.

The following could still be wrong, but the Riddler hinted that Lunala is like 820 in the dex, implying around 130 new pokemon.

So either could happen.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If there's only 80 new pokemon that's ****ing stupid. If I by myself can think of 200 pokemon that'd fit, how can the actual company that makes it only make 80? That's just lazy.
Making less than 100 new mon + alternate forms of old ones and Megas is a way to make more generations without burning many new Pokémon ideas on a single one instead.

Gen 1 had ~190 planned but they kept some for Gen 2.

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Cortney's voice was nothing like I expected it to be. I was expecting it to be more robotic and lower pitch.
... I would've picked Swampert or Blaziken over Sceptile for Brendan though. Hopefully there'll be another episode that shows off one of the two.

:094:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Watch the one with Lance and Dragonite infiltrating Team Rocket's lair. There's a scene in it that I'm still looking for as a gif that's just bad***.
Dragonite rips an entire console off the floor and throws it at the wall. Best rage gif ever.

EDIT: oh right. Bad*** isn't site censored. Still don't understand why we can't say *** but whatever.
Someone on here has that gif as their sig.

Chrono.

The following could still be wrong, but the Riddler hinted that Lunala is like 820 in the dex, implying around 130 new pokemon.

So either could happen.
Boy that demo can't leak soon enough.

Because we're getting to the point where all leaks and rumors are starting to blur with each other, and Riddler being cryptic as **** isn't helping this at all.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

So either could happen.
130. Alright. We'll see about that. :4megaman:
Someone on here has that gif as their sig.
**** I can't view sigs.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Boy that demo can't leak soon enough.

Because we're getting to the point where all leaks and rumors are starting to blur with each other, and Riddler being cryptic as **** isn't helping this at all.
......but that's the point of a riddle.
Still got a little under a week until the demo officially launches. Is there a time limit or something for playing the demo?

Chrono.

......but that's the point of a riddle.
Still got a little under a week until the demo officially launches. Is there a time limit or something for playing the demo?
I know.

But after so long of dumb cryptic riddles (which, btw, he recently said he'd stop doing, only to post that big Pokedex thing, which may or may not be speculation, who knows), you just want things to end.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

So either could happen.
I heard of that detail, but I can't find any proof of where he said that. Supposedly the post was 'deleted', but as far as I know, no one has posted an image confirming that so it could easily be someone lying under his name.

I would personally love it if that's the case, but with people already trying to falsify information from other leakers, I'm pretty skeptical of listening to anything supposedly said by him unless it's translated by those over at Bulbapedia like Lavandula, or other trusted sources.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I heard of that detail, but I can't find any proof of where he said that. Supposedly the post was 'deleted', but as far as I know, no one has posted an image confirming that so it could easily be someone lying under his name.

I would personally love it if that's the case, but with people already trying to falsify information from other leakers, I'm pretty skeptical of listening to anything supposedly said by him unless it's translated by those over at Bulbapedia like Lavandula, or other trusted sources.
The original post was deleted, but when questioned about it he posted an update on it. He didn't give a number, but people pointed out that the file size in lengthXwidth when added together, equal something like 815 or 820.

It was a picture he used of Lunala I believe.
I honestly wish the Riddler would just put a lid on it and let us have something to be excited about. :V
We really don't know much from him. We know there's a few more pokemon to discover, but we don't know any other features or story points. The way the Riddler does it, is quite good as we don't actually gain anything till we see it, so we technically don't get spoiled.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Aw yeah, Team Magma hype!

Great to see the Magma Bae Courtney will be playing a role, and Maxie looks really well animated too. Can't wait for Friday!

Burruni

Smash Hero
Pokemon Blue Update 04
Team Rocket's Hideout is liberated
The Pokemon Tower is saved.

Team update - Last one with Ace.
:022: Ace - 29
:053: Kebako - 28
:051: Burrowni - 28
:071: Alex - 29
:135: Volt - 28
:151: And the HM Slave, nearing its end on the lines as well.
Next time, skipping Erika (and Koga) for now to grab the last two members of the team!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Serebii has the scans up now

They all are meh

Type Null's form is meh IMO and so is the fighting dragon

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
we real boys

First seems the Zstone you equip changes the type of shrivati(spelling?)

second Aztec punching dragon looks amazing

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

FINALLY

I don't like Jangmo-O's final evolution, design wise, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom