• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I do look forward Smash 5 speculation. It'll be interesting to see what changes in several years, though I'm not looking forward to certain fanbases' reactions.
"Reps" are Bull****
And yet people will continue make statements like "this series is too niche to have X amount of reps" (even though Fire Emblem got six characters before it became a major IP and it took until the sixth character for Sakurai to openly admit that he feels that the series has too many characters) and "this series is underrepresented, so it must get a new rep this time".

D

Deleted member

I always do find it weird that people think they know Sakurai's set thoughts.

I mean, he is a person. And people tend to change their minds on things a lot especially over years. There's no way of knowing exactly what he will and will not change until he states it in a time frame similiar to speculation.

I mean, people are allowed to think whatever, I love to read different thoughts and ideas, especially on a franchise such as smash. But it is tiring when people put other people down because of "rules".

And I'm not talking about any specific side, it just happens in general when people throw out an idea, even though we have no imformation on what's to come.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm just saying this now, I'm opening a Sandbag support thread when Sma5h comes along. I also hope to see Captain Toad one. I will definitely enjoy going around and seeing/discussing in threads created.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So, are any of you looking forward to Smash 5 speculation?
Yes and no...

I think an important thing for people to keep in mind is that how a character is chosen is very much case by case...a lot of people may come up with compelling arguments for certain characters but that doesn't mean the dev team and/or Sakurai will also see it that way...

Smash 5 speculation is going to be pretty brutal for me though, since my most wanted characters have dipped quite a fair bit in chances and in Smash 4 at least I got Cloud as consolation...I don't really see any other character being added that will generate as much hype for me, that has a more than fair shot of making it...

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Upon further research, Smash fans would hate the idea of Senran Kagura in Smash (INB4 "lulz Gamefaqs")

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/69029820
Let's be honest... The fact I searched up Senran Kagura in Google and the first thing I see is fan-service related merchandise makes me understand why Gamefaqs is actually right for once (as you all may know, I hate fan-service). I already know it won't happen, but it would cause a firestorm if it did happen.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You see, it's the stuff like THIS that make Daisy fans look bad. It's no wonder most people don't take us serious.

But at least the leader of this "group" apologized for the bad fans out there. Still doesn't mean that I'm going to join them.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I do look forward Smash 5 speculation. It'll be interesting to see what changes in several years, though I'm not looking forward to certain fanbases' reactions.

And yet people will continue make statements like "this series is too niche to have X amount of reps" (even though Fire Emblem got six characters before it became a major IP and it took until the sixth character for Sakurai to openly admit that he feels that the series has too many characters) and "this series is underrepresented, so it must get a new rep this time".
New Xenoblade rep hype

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I just read the spoilers for the next fairy tail chapter and....
JUVIA DIES :( all i want is for my boy Gray to be happy
My feels are all over the place

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
I would look forward to Smash speculation, but the potential mayhem that could be caused by the rabbid fandoms make me... somewhat uninterested. But as long as none of them get near Palutena/ K. Rool/ Wolf levels of bad it should be a decent time speculating.

... Except for the possibility of the social threads being swamped with Smash talk. That won't be fun.

:094:

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You see, it's the stuff like THIS that make Daisy fans look bad. It's no wonder most people don't take us serious.

But at least the leader of this "group" apologized for the bad fans out there. Still doesn't mean that I'm going to join them.
I have no words....

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

This is the stupidest thing I've seen this year

This is why people use the term 'autism' as an insult

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Let's be honest... The fact I searched up Senran Kagura in Google and the first thing I see is fan-service related merchandise makes me understand why Gamefaqs is actually right for once (as you all may know, I hate fan-service). I already know it won't happen, but it would cause a firestorm if it did happen.
To be honest, I'm not expecting it to really happen, but it would be nice for me at least. Part of why I like the characters is because they have character and some can actually be well developed during each game's story. I know that the fanservice may turn many off since it's true that it was made with that in mind since development. But the other reedeming things like the character development, kick*** music, great gameplay, and lovable characters is why I personally love that universe (Kasturagi is my spirit animal).

I have little problems whatsoever with people voicing their opinions of the series. But if they happen to be SJW's, then they should be focusing their energy on something more productive than sexism in video games (since games like this and Dead or Alive are in the minority compared the other non-fanservicey games out there).

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Sigh, I already know who's responsible for this. But it's best not to address the elephant in the room.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
This is the stupidest thing I've seen this year

This is why people use the term 'autism' as an insult
I thought it was because people weren't satisfied with perfectly good descriptors like "obsessive" and had to add another layer of misery to lives by piling on an unpleasant stereotype.

Blue_Sword_Edge

Smash Lord
NNID
Blue_Sword_Edge
3DS FC
1633-5415-5386
I am somewhat looking forward to Smash 5 speculation. I am looking forward to which character comes in or goes out. Just as long as the views are made respectfully, I don't mind.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
To be honest, I'm not expecting it to really happen, but it would be nice for me at least. Part of why I like the characters is because they have character and some can actually be well developed during each game's story. I know that the fanservice may turn many off since it's true that it was made with that in mind since development. But the other reedeming things like the character development, kick*** music, great gameplay, and lovable characters is why I personally love that universe (Kasturagi is my spirit animal).

I have little problems whatsoever with people voicing their opinions of the series. But if they happen to be SJW's, then they should be focusing their energy on something more productive than sexism in video games (since games like this and Dead or Alive are in the minority compared the other non-fanservicey games out there).
Well, that's certainly interesting; redeeming qualities like the ones you listed are actually very important for consideration of a character into games like the Smash Bros series. I guess me judging Senran Kagura based off the first thing I said and leaving it at that (the fan-service merchandise) may of been a bit too sudden and unfair in my eyes. I mean, the fact a character like Bayonetta managed to get in regardless of her originating from an 18+ game that has fan-service related elements based around her in some form wouldn't rule out these types of characters. To me, the only real issue I have is that a character should never fully rely on fan-service to appeal to a good majority of an audience, especially a gaming audience.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Well, that's certainly interesting; redeeming qualities like the ones you listed are actually very important for consideration of a character into games like Smash Bros. I guess me judging the series based off the first thing I said and leaving it at that (the fan-service merchandise) may of been a bit too sudden and unfair in my eyes. I mean, the fact a character like Bayonetta managed to get in regardless of her originating from an 18+ game that has fan-service related elements based around her in some form wouldn't rule out these types of characters. To me, the only real issue I have is that a character should never fully rely on fan-service to appeal to a good majority of an audience, especially a gaming audience.
The Senran Kagura fandom is arguably much smaller than Bayonetta, taking more than three years just to get sales of one million world wide. And most fans I've spoken within the Senran Kagura International Academy aren't interested in Smash or Nintendo. Trust me it will take a miracle to get one single character in Smash. :laugh:

No problem mate, you are personally free to dislike any form of fanservice. The game wasn't meant to appeal to everyone unless they just happen to have an open mind. That being said, the team definitely cared for how they develop their characters and the shinobi setting despite the main clothing damage mechanic (which can be turned completely off in later titles). Some of it I found completely shocking since I was one of those people that thought it was a game promoting fanservice over substance and good gameplay at first. The stuff like the Dressing Room are completely optional unless one wants to play around with the two big reasons why the game was developed for the 3DS. Though I can agree that a character should have more reasons to attract an audience or be memorable than just fanservice. Unfortunately, that's why girls like Morrigan or Mai Shiranui were so memorable since the 90's.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Thank god
I wouldnt give the game a chance if that wasnt an option
That's right. It can work in Estival and Shinobi Versus easily. :)

They had a similar feature in Deep Crimson, but the clothing damage is still there (Just with no "ogle worthy, teary eyed" ripping cutscenes). But that's also a bad reason since it actually makes your foe susceptible to comboes throughout the series (Deep Crimson is the hardest in the series).

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
. . .I feel like I'm missing something with that video.

The way people are acting apparently it's worse than demon Hitler, but it doesn't seem. . .that bad.

OK making it a video was bad. The music went from blah to annoying by the end and it would have been better as a blog post than a cheap slideshow.

And the whole thing seems a bit too. . .clinical in how they were wording it. Like a legal document or something.

But "we admit some Daisy fans are nutters, that doesn't excuse bullying them, we have a group if Daisy fans want to hang out" doesn't seem like a particularly bad message. :drshrug:

I've read thousands of things over the past eight months that are worse. I've SAID some things over the past eight months that are worse.

Or am I just missing it because I'm on the spectrum.:drsad:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Welp....

Goku and Vegeta are struggling against Black and both of them are jobbing HARD

It's gonna end with Trunks beating him and I'm loving it

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Last edited:

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
I think something went wrong with the upload of the screenshot, but he refused to say anything other than September 14th or something, and told his viewers not to snitch, like they did when talking about the Zelda BOTW E3 dump attempt. He sounded excited.

Edit:

The screenshot loaded on my screen just now, it's something on that monitor, there's a picture on the monitor, and possibly zoom up to it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*Looks up Goku Black because I have no idea who that is*

Oh, so the superman parallels continue, I see. :p

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Nice! Good to see him coming back. I have a feeling he and Dianthia will fight the grunts, Malva, and Zygarde. While Ash and Alain probably end up fighting Lysandre and maybe Xerosic. Should be a good arc. Now Looker should show up, but I don't know if he will.
[/USER] !
I would LOVE to see Looker make an appearance. It'd be pretty neat to see him beat up Team Flare Grunts with a bar similar to what he did to those Team Galactic Grunts in that one DP episode, but if he's going to appear, I have a feeling it's more likely that he will be present at the end to arrest the Scientists, Lysandre, or Malva. I'm starting to doubt he will even make an appearance at this point, but if he does, that would be pretty sweet.

But thinking about Looker facing off against Team Flare got me thinking: I think it would be pretty cool to see one of the Team Flare scientists or Lysandre get chained up by those floating, futuristic shackles that Ash and all of his Pokemon are wearing right now. It would be very karmic.

Good to know that Pokemon anime controversy is still fresh as it is salty.

Who am I kidding, I stop caring about the anime in a while.
Oooo, I'm going to tear those arguments in half!*

*This line is a reference to one of Charlotte's critical quotes from Fire Emblem Fates. In one of her quotes, she states, "I'm going to tear you in half!"

DISCLAIMER: I am well aware how this "Controversial Characters" Tumblr page works. First, it takes a character and lists the reasons why said character receives hate. Then, a later post will take those listed reasons for why the character is hated and provide arguments against those claims. All the information below is me having fun in providing counter-arguments to what was provided similar to what will probably happen in the near future from someone else on Tumblr.

1. "Uninteresting"

Not true. This isn't any ordinary Pokemon Trainer like Ash or Gary we're dealing with. We're talking about a character who started out working with Professor Sycamore in studying Mega Evolution and eventually finds himself unknowingly aiding Team Flare's evil goal.

When he was sent to a ruins to recover an Ampharosite on Sycamore's behalf, he ran into Lysandre who was seeking out the same item. After Alain lost to him, Lysandre suggested that Alain collect Mega Evolution energy on his behalf because if Sycamore were to gather them and publish such findings, it could lead to the public abusing such energy and thus tarnishing Sycamore's reputation. Believing that working with Lysandre would protect the professor, Alain accepted the proposal.

We then see Alain fighting trainers with Mega Evolved Pokemon. In addition to gathering the energy for Lysandre, it is around this point Alain gains a new goal: becoming the strongest Mega Evolution trainer. He also meets Mairin, a Pokemon trainer who just started in her journey, around this point. Mairin tags along with Alain because she thinks she can learn from him.

Alain is eventually sent to Hoenn by Lysandre in order to retrieve a megalith, and it's there he meets Steven Stone for the first time. Steven, Alain, Lysandre have to undergo some serious hardship dealing with Mega Rayquaza, as well as intervening in a cataclysmic battle between Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, in order to retrieve the special stone. Once retrieved, Alain returns to Kalos. He asks Lysandre to help him become the strongest Mega Evolution trainer because of that brutal loss to the three legendary Pokemon, so Lysandre sets up a competition where Alain has to defeat 10 Mega Evolution trainers in a row using only his Mega Charizard. If he loses once, Alain must surrender his Mega Ring and Charizardite.

Alain and Mairin's relationship undergoes a pretty interesting development. It starts out with Alain helping Mairin in her Pokemon journey, such as helping her catch a Flabebe. Their bond eventually grows to the point that Alain is willing to protect Mairin when she is in danger, even going as far as injuring his shoulder during the Mega Rayquaza scuffle. It's around this point he becomes very concerned for her safety, going as far as returning to Kalos on his own without telling her after the the Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre battle. When she meets up with Alain back in Kalos, he ends up lashing out at her and says that she is getting in the way of his goal. This hurts Mairin, which ultimately leads to Chespin's coma. Once Alain learns about what happens to Mairin's Chespin after what he told her, he starts to feel guilty for his actions and decides to gather more Mega Evolution energy in order to save Chespin and bring back Mairin's smile.

On his quest to help Mairin's Chespin, he meets up Ash, and he ends up striking a strong rivalry and friendship with him because of his energy and strength in battle, as well as the Ash-Greninja transformation. He also learns about the Kalos League from Ash. At first, he expresses disinterest in it, but he eventually decides to participate in it in order to fight Ash, which becomes his main focus in in the League instead of becoming the strongest.

Eventually, Team Flare attacks Lumiose City during the Kalos League's trophy ceremony, forcing him and Ash to take action. When he hears about Lysandre's broadcast, gets confronted by Celosia, and witnesses Ash get captured, he angrily confronts Lysandre and wants to know what was the meaning behind the attack. Once Lysandre reveals his true intentions, Alain becomes overwhelmed with guilt and anger after learning that he was unknowingly helping him in such an evil scheme this whole time, and this even makes him feel conflicted about helping Ash.

TL; DR:
  • Started out as an assistant to Professor Sycamore
  • Was carrying out an errand for Sycamore's Mega Evolution research and ran into Lysandre in the process, fought a battle with him, and lost
  • Was told by Lysandre to gather Mega Evolution energy for him in order to prevent Sycamore's reputation from being potentially tarnished
  • Realizes a new goal as he collects the Mega Evolution energy: to become the strongest Mega Evolution trainer
  • Makes friends with a beginning Pokemon trainer that wants to learn from him
  • Meets the Hoenn Champion and forms a bond with him while trying to obtain the megalith for Lysandre
  • Battles Mega Rayquaza, Primal Groudon, and Primal Kyogre in the process of carrying out the mission Lysandre tasked him
  • Manages to beat 10 Mega Evolution trainers in a row, one of which was a member of the Elite Four, Malva
  • Takes a darker turn when he snaps out at Mairin by telling her she is getting in the way of his goals, then blames himself once he learns about Chespin's comatose state, and becomes obsessed with completing Lysandre's Mega Evolution energy system in order to bring back Chespin and bring back Mairin's smile
  • Becomes interested in Ash when he experiences how energetic he is as well as learning about the Ash Greninja transformation, going as far as participating in the Kalos League just to face him
  • Becomes overwhelmed with guilt when he learns about Lysandre's true goals and realizes that he was unknowingly helping in this evil cause the whole time
What was that about Alain being an uninteresting character?

2. "Annoying sidekick (Mairin)"

Yes, she's young and wants to tag along with Alain wherever he goes, but you have to remember that she has just started on her Pokemon journey. She saw Alain winning a Pokemon battle in a heated match, and she figured out he was very experienced. If you're a beginning Pokemon Trainer, wouldn't you want to accompany an experienced Pokemon Trainer in order to learn from them? That is exactly what is going on here between her and Alain. It even pays off for her because he helps her catch her first Pokemon. Mairin looks up to him so much that she goes as far as tagging along with him and asking if he's hurt wherever she goes because she cares for his safety. You can pretty much say Alain is a role model for her.

3. "Defeated Ash in the Kalos League when fans desperately wanted Ash to win for sure"

This point I can definitely understand. The XY&Z anime has been hyping up that Ash will finally win the League considering you had moments like the Furfrou trainer he fought before the first round, and the fact he almost beat Alain and Diantha in his second battles against them. There's also the fact he's been losing every Pokemon League up to this point, and to have him finally win a Pokemon League this year would be a great way to celebrate Pokemon's 20th anniversary.

The only idea I can think of to counter this argument is that the Pokemon XY series isn't just Ash's story. It is also Alain's. While Ash had all those XY episodes for the"initial part", Alain's "initial part" was the Mega Evolution specials. The "part twos" to both characters' arcs is in the XY&Z series, and Alain defeating Ash in the Kalos League will probably lead into something else further in their arcs.

Heck, there are even theories going around the Kalos League finals was rigged to Alain's favor thanks to Lysandre and Malva (hinted by Malva's dialogue around the 6:00 mark in the episode), and there's even the possibility (at the time this post was written) that Ash and Alain will fight yet again because of Alain's Team Flare ties. It is possible that Ash could get his revenge this way. We'll see in these next few episodes.

4. "Plot Armor"

Yes, plot armor can be stupid at times, but they have to allow Alain's story to move forward somehow.

5. "Gary Stu"

Definition of a Gary Stu: "A completely overpowered male character that can obliterate any opponent with ease and is perfect in every way. Usually has a harem."

Now let's prove why Alain isn't a Gary Stu:

"Completely overpowered male character that can obliterate any opponent with ease" - Yes, he has defeated countless trainers with his Mega Charizard, but he hasn't won all of his battles. In Mega Evolution I, he lost to Siebold, a member of Kalos' Elite Four. Alain also tried to use Mega Charizard against Mega Rayquaza, and he ended up losing to it. We also find out through flashbacks that he fought Lysandre's Pyroar and lost. Alain's Mega Charizard was also evenly matched against Steven Stone's Mega Metagross, with the only reason their battle stopped was because Lysandre intervened. Alain also tried to use Mega Charizard against Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre while trying to retrieve the megalith, and Charizard got brutally defeated against them. Yes, he has defeated Ash three times now, but Alain narrowly managed to defeat Ash in his last two battles with him; heck, the only reason Alain beat Ash in their second battle was because Ash went unconscious at one point since he didn't fully master the Ash Greninja transformation at the time. All this proves that Alain isn't as overpowered as one might think.

"Perfect in every way" - In addition to not being as overpowered as he looks, Alain does have some flaws to his characters. He tends to push away the people he wants to protect. This can be seen with his relationship with Professor Sycamore. He was Sycamore's assistant, but Alain ends up isolating himself from the professor to the point that he doesn't speak with him until the day before the Kalos League finals. Alain's biggest flaw is that he can be too harsh towards others when he becomes fixated with his goals. This is best seen in Mega Evolution Act IV where he snaps out at Mairin and tells her, "I can't become stronger when you are around." This hurts Mairin, and it leads to the events where Chespin goes into a coma. When Alain overhears the news about what happened to Mairin's Chespin and notices her crying, he became disgusted himself for what he has done, and he becomes obsessed in completing Lysandre's Mega Evolution energy system in order to save the Chespin and make Mairin smile again. We also see Alain facing inner conflict once he learns the truth about Lysandre and witnesses Ash and his Pokemon captured in front of him.

"Usually has a harem" - Now THIS is where the "Alain is a Gary Stu" argument is really thrown out of the window. When I was watching the Mega Evolution specials and the XY&Z episodes he appears in, I don't remember Alain winning the heart of every female he came across like Kirito did. The closest possible person for a person who could have romantic feelings for him is Mairin, but even then, her feelings toward Alain are akin to that of a beginning Pokemon Trainer who looks up to an experienced Pokemon Trainer as if that person is a role model, not to mention she considers Alain to be a good friend. Malva could also be brought up, but she is more interested in Alain in his skill as a Pokemon Trainer and not as a person she wants to date. All the other females don't fall in love with Alain either.

6. "Affiliated with Team Flare"

Alain didn't even know that he was helping in Team Flare's cause until he witnessed Zygarde attack Lumiose City and Lysandre's broadcast following it. For the events leading up to it, he was only helping Lysandre collect Mega Evolution energy in order to protect Professor Sycamore's reputation from being tarnished (because Sycamore publishing those Mega Evolution findings could lead to people misusing it). Alain also aided in the capture of Z2 because he was willing to do anything Lysandre told him in order to save Mairin's Chespin, and Alain didn't even know at the time that Z2 was going to be used for evil purposes. Once Alain confronts Lysandre and learns about what his true motivations are, Alain feels guilty when he realizes he was unknowingly aiding in this evil scheme this entire time. Now that Alain knows the truth, there's a good chance that he will defect from Team Flare at some point and fight Lysandre, thus joining Ash's side.

7. "Seems to be created by the writers to keep Ash from winning an official league title"

Again, this is understandable considering the buildup for this Kalos League seemed to indicate that Ash would finally win for reasons previously stated. The only counter-argument I can think of is that the XY anime is both Ash AND Alain's story.

Another thought that just crossed my mind: perhaps in the writers' eyes, the climax for both characters' stories wasn't the Kalos League, but rather the Team Flare arc considering that it has been built up since the Mega Evolution specials and all throughout XY&Z.

What was your first ever post on Smashboards?
Mine was a post requesting to be a part of the Layton support thread.

No and Yes

No because I witnessed how chaotic and ugly discussions can be revolving around Smash speculation.

Yes because I still have plenty of characters that I'd love to see in Smash, and the pre-release period leading to the next Smash's release makes me excited in watching reveal trailers and having the most discussions regarding ideas how certain characters can work in Smash.

Last edited:

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
Etika just said that his source is Emily Rodger-type, and he said the NX, in terms of news, may be coming soon or very soon.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*Looks up Goku Black because I have no idea who that is*

Oh, so the superman parallels continue, I see. :p
I've heard nothing about the character or what's currently going on in Dragonball other than what I've overheard on this site, but from what I'm assuming is going on. . .

(Archie Comics) Sonic did it first for once? :troll:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I don't know why Etika would have any type of information about the NX, but hey, stranger things have happened.

Like him promising to eat his nether regions if Wolf wasn't DLC.

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
I don't know why Etika would have any type of information about the NX, but hey, stranger things have happened.

Like him promising to eat his nether regions if Wolf wasn't DLC.
Yeah, I'm watching his stream right now, I have my doubts, but he seemed excited when he saw what was told to him regarding the NX, he seemed to be surprised.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Etika just said that his source is Emily Rodger-type, and he said the NX, in terms of news, may be coming soon or very soon.
Every single time I hear the name Emily Rodgers and her having to do with the NX, I get slightly more annoyed. Isn't she that one person from Nintendo who was wrong about something and people have not trusted her even since? It really is starting to agitate me a bit...

Also... Etika isn't exactly a trustworthy source in my eyes, especially with some of the outrageous and stupid things he says.

Last edited:

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
Every single time I hear the name Emily Rodgers and her having to do with the NX, I get slightly more annoyed. Isn't she that one person from Nintendo who was wrong about something and people have not trusted her even since? It really is starting to agitate me a bit...

Also... Etika isn't exactly a trustworthy source in my eyes, especially with some of the things he says...
Yeah, I'm definitely taking what he says with a huge grain of salt, not to mention, he ate rotten ramen and drank soup while drunk on stream once.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom