• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Speaking of special starters, does anyone find it weird that, after 20 years, Yellow Version is still the only core game where neither the player or rival is given the traditional starters that neither were given a choice as well as you can also get all 3 said traditional starters in-game?

I kinda want Game Freak do something like this again in the future.
Maybe a potential Pokemon Eclipse or Star has Rockruff as your starter.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What do you guys think of the idea of your Starter having a more major role in the story this time around?
I like it as the starters are important to the fans and game mechanics, but not story. Having them more involved is great and could offer a lot of potential.
Would be hella awkward if I tried to go starter-less this time :p
:061:
Hau: Zebei! You did it! With your Robinroot you save the Alola region! Your amazing!

Zebei: *Puts Type Null Away. Haha yeah, Robinghoot's great!

Scene changes to Poke Pelago:

Robinhoot: My trainer must really love me! Look at all the berries I found for him. I can't wait to show him how much I appreciate him!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So we're at the mercy of the only person in Japan with a Corocoro subscription AND a camera? I know I'd have scanned the whole damn thing by now. I'd also probably be in Japanese jail because of copyrights.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So we're at the mercy of the only person in Japan with a Corocoro subscription AND a camera? I know I'd have scanned the whole damn thing by now. I'd also probably be in Japanese jail because of copyrights.
Corocoro isn't actually out yet, otherwise Pushy might have helped. I think that it's someone who works at a store which sells it and wants to risk their job on leaking it

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
My phone has an upgrade and I was just wondering because there is a game coming out that's going to be iphone exclusive because the developer doesn't like android that I want
Why would you swap phones entirely just because of one game?

I'd say just stick to Android, I doubt that one game is worth being locked into a whole bunch of proprietary BS

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Civilization 6 has multiple leaders for each Civ confirmed. Now it make sense whey there was Leader bonuses separate from Civ bonuses.

Now we just have to see who the rest of the leaders are. I wonder if it'll be President Washington or Lincoln?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

but hey it's ok it's still a great game cuz it has a fun battle system and it has memes and pop culture references

^________________________________^

Last edited:
I like it as the starters are important to the fans and game mechanics, but not story. Having them more involved is great and could offer a lot of potential.

Hau: Zebei! You did it! With your Robinroot you save the Alola region! Your amazing!

Zebei: *Puts Type Null Away. Haha yeah, Robinghoot's great!

Scene changes to Poke Pelago:

Robinhoot: My trainer must really love me! Look at all the berries I found for him. I can't wait to show him how much I appreciate him!
Reminds me of how Pokemon Victory Fire tried to make Victini player's main Pokemon.

*forces player to use Victini against villain team boss*
*beats him without even using it*
"Victini helped me so much!"

Also, rival constantly asks about player's bond with Victini... I boxed it instantly after the battle.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
The new grimer is worse than the old one....

I just do not like the colour scheme.

In other thoughts, ^^^^^ get android. Maybe change to googles new phone Pixel and tell me about it lol.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, LOL, I get the impression that iPhone sucks

I also realized it probably wouldn't be able to connect to all my accounts as easily as android does

Maybe because I use Chrome with both of them

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Serebii said:
The same source says that Shiruvadi (Type: Null) has got the ability "AR System" which changes its type based on the hold item.
Serebii said:
To complete a certain mission, there was need of a Pokémon powerful enough to rival those Pokémon often spoken of in mythology.
Arceus created the world of humans and Pokémon, humans caught Arceus, humans created the world of Arceus and Pokémon.

Assuming of course, the first quote being true.

Chrono.

but hey it's ok it's still a great game cuz it has a fun battle system and it has memes and pop culture references

^________________________________^
The good news is if this gets enough press Nintendo could release a patch, as they have done so in the past.

Still, this shouldn't have been a thing at all.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yeah what's up with the yellow lips? What, did Grimer drink magical lemonade?
Could be acid. or urine
Speaking of special starters, does anyone find it weird that, after 20 years, Yellow Version is still the only core game where neither the player or rival is given the traditional starters that neither were given a choice as well as you can also get all 3 said traditional starters in-game?

I kinda want Game Freak do something like this again in the future.
We should have another game based on the anime. Aside from matching gym leaders and Team Rocket to match the anime, and implementing a Pokémon league closer to the way it works in the anime. Something like the Battle Tower rather than the Elite four we are used to.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I also realized it probably wouldn't be able to connect to all my accounts as easily as android does

The difference between iOS/iPhone and Android is like the difference between Mac and Windows/PC

iPhone is fine if you don't consider yourself someone who would want to customise every little detail of their phone or you don't intend to do anything too fancy on your phone, and just want something that does everything you need out of the box. They're generally reliable and they have the advantage of being a very standardised line of devices, so if an app says it will work on a particular version of iPhone, it will, no questions asked. For this same reason, app developers usually make their apps for iOS before Android, and sometimes never put them on Android.

Android is for tech savvy people who want to customise their experience greatly. You can pretty much put anything on an Android phone and do anything with it. However, Android is much less standardised. You have multiple smartphone manufacturers building for one platform, so that means not all of them work in quite the same way. It's much harder to decide on the right Android phone compared to the right iPhone, and even when you do make a choice, there isn't a guarantee everything you want to run on it will work properly (even if it's a powerful phone, specs-wise). And contrary to popular belief, the best Android phones are just as expensive as the latest iPhone.

Personally, I prefer Android, but it definitely isn't for everyone. iPhone is popular for a reason, and it isn't just the brand name. It's worth thinking about how you intend to use your phone before deciding to buy one or the other.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
We should have another game based on the anime. Aside from matching gym leaders and Team Rocket to match the anime, and implementing a Pokémon league closer to the way it works in the anime. Something like the Battle Tower rather than the Elite four we are used to.
Yeah, I'm surprised we haven't gotten a third anime-based game. Considering how immensely popular the anime is in general, it's kind of strange. Although only Puzzle League fully uses Ash and others. Yellow is more of an adaption instead. And ironically is the reason Yellow doesn't exist as her own character in the video games unlike the Manga. We at least got Green in the Gen 1 remakes.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
why isnt the leaker posting more? i want to see jangmo-o's evolutions! i'm so hyped about it being a dragon/fighting type! i just hope it looks the part. come on serebii!!!

Downloaded Beyond Good and Evil

You know because it's free right now (just trying to make sure everyone knows and isn't dissapointed when they learned they missed out)

The only problem is I have a 2 page report due Friday and another thing due in a week and i've been procrastinating. This is my punishment I suppose but it sure as hell is annoying not being able to play a beloved game I literally just got.

RIP
:061:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Could be acid.
Oh so that's why it's still a poison type!
:troll:

why isnt the leaker posting more? i want to see jangmo-o's evolutions! i'm so hyped about it being a dragon/fighting type! i just hope it looks the part. come on serebii!!!
Because he didn't feel like and is sort of a **** for that

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I think I found our leaker.

r98Sqfs.gif

No wonder he didn't want to take more than one picture... he has years of sleep to catch up on.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I would download BG&E but uPlay **** the bed for me ages ago. I can't boot it up. Missed out on Rayman Origins too.

I played the game 100% already though on the Xbox 360. I recommend it to anyone who can download it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
According to Chrono. Chrono. & Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , the uploader didn't feel like finishing the job and no one else has access to leaking it. :glare:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

iPhones do have a number of advantages over the Android phones. iPhones:
  • Usually the first to get new apps
  • Easier to use/navigate compared to Android phones
  • New OS Updates are more available on iPhones
  • Works perfectly with Macs
  • Apple Pay is generally the more preferred mobile-payment system
  • More resources when you have issues with your iPhone (plenty of articles talking about phone issues on the Apple website, not to mention there's the gigantic chains of Apple stores)
There are some other advantages, but these are the main ones that particularly come to mind.

I personally prefer iPhones more because they are much easier to use for me, not to mention the iPhone feels like a more reliable device overall.

Though if you say that an Android would better to connect to all your accounts, I'd say stick with Android for the time being.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This pretty much lines up with what we learned today (regarding Null).

Assuming this is true, 47/80 have been officially revealed. Add in the final starter forms and you get 50. Cutiefly evolution is 51, Jangmo-o's two evolutions, Pikipek's two evolution, and Type: Null's evolution make 56. Snowman and Breeding Cat are two stage IIRC, so that's 60. Three more guardian deities plus Marshadow make 64, leaving 16 left after that. Most of those are likely evolutions for mons like Morelull or Minior, I think.

Guys, we might know almost the entire set of new Mons if this is true. And this isn't even counting the UBs.

Chrono.

The ability is AR System, not Multitype though
That much is true, but from what we know it might as well be Multitype.

Though what really makes the rumor for me is the second guy saying it's evo's name will be "Silver something".

Shiruvadi = Shiruva = Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom