• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Its a tad difficult to me to remember my favorite Pokemon by Gen. (Excludes starters)
Gen 1: Jolteon
Gen 2: Lanturn
Gen 3: Flygon
Gen 4: Ambipom
Gen 5: Galvantula
Gen 6 and Overall: Slurpuff
Gen 7 (So far): Alolan Raichu

Last edited:

Chrono.

Doubt it's true. The Riddler never gives direct info. Someone probably made it up and passed it off as the Riddler. Plus if he had corocoro, why post about it, if he can leak it?

Info sounds good except that first typing imo.
He actually just reposted something from 2ch, so it wasn't from him.

There is still a chance it's fake though. We just have to wait and see.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So what is everyone's favourite pokemon?
Gen 1 Blastoise
Gen 2 Ampharos
Gen 3 Exploud
Gen 4 Porygon-Z
Gen 5 Reuniclus
Gen 6 Tyrantrum
Gen 7 Turtinator

Gen 4 is the most confusing. I like Vespiquen, Drapion, Abomasnow about equally with Porygon-Z

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Favorite Pokes by Generation?

Kanto: Nidoqueen
Johto: Hitmontop
Hoen: Hariyama
Sinnoh: Lumineon
Unova: Eelektross
Kalos: Aromatisse
Alola: Komala (My sleepy Australian cinnamon roll)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Day 11: Into the Unknown

The most subtle Halloween song... of all.

It's a belief that will make you look twice
at those old myths,
Even if you're in the future...
Acting with... Will Smith..?!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So is he trying to debunk the leak or he really is the artist behind it?
I think it's an attempted debunk. I heard of a legitimate leak having someone claim they faked it during an earlier Pokemon generation, so it seems like it's happening again.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Favourite Pokemon by gen:
1. Mewtwo
2. Tyranitar
3. Sceptile
4. Darkrai
5. Volcarona
6. Aegislash

Overall it's Darkrai and for Gen 7 it's looking like Type: Null at the moment.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
What's up gu-
hello darkness my old friend
28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the world... will end.
Harambae the movie: stop monkeying around

What's a Nintenzone?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Day 11: Into the Unknown

The most subtle Halloween song... of all.

It's a belief that will make you look twice
at those old myths,
Even if you're in the future...
Acting with... Will Smith..?!
Gonna go with the Main Theme of I Am Legend.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
It's got Mallow in it

I highly doubt he is the artist

He's just trying to debunk it
Good.

Just as long as we can see Entermaid in action next month. Would have been pretty salty if we've gotten something different in the end (Sorry #TeamLitten).

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
My favorite is Lucario. Idc if that's pretty mainstream.
No idea who comes after but it would be someone from gen 1 (poke go) or from smash or from the anime episodes I watched.

Chrono.

So is he trying to debunk the leak or he really is the artist behind it?
He's trying to "debunk' it by being all "lolol it was me all along".

Something similar happened with the Smash leaks, when the big leak happened someone tried to say they made it and showed "proof" which was a poorly made version of the Duck Hunt render.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
He's trying to "debunk' it by being all "lolol it was me all along".

Something similar happened with the Smash leaks, when the big leak happened someone tried to say they made it and showed "proof" which was a poorly made version of the Duck Hunt render.
I'd like to see this guy prove how he knew the designs of one of the characters beforehand.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I mean, at least Duck Hunt guy made somewhat of an attempt to create a "debunking" image.

This guy literally just took the images from the leak and did nothing to them.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Friendly reminders that:
1. Yes, this is a social thread and yes, you can talk about anything here. Also yes, your posts should be more substantial than a single image or video.
2. If you're posting an image or video, make sure it doesn't contain any word filtered by the censor.

Check the rules for more information. Thanks.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Aww man I gotta wait until tomorrow to buy the halloween loot boxes for Overwatch. I need the sexy Mercy skin.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Some dude is saying that he created the final starter artwork that got leaked lmao.

http://hazeldex.deviantart.com/

This is just giving me flashbacks of that Duck Hunt render fiasco.
****- Dude probably was a Litten fan. I don't blame him for trying. The jump from Torracat to Belly Button Wrestler Cat is hard to stomach. I mean, I myself feel that way. I know some people like it though.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Some dude is saying that he created the final starter artwork that got leaked lmao.

http://hazeldex.deviantart.com/

This is just giving me flashbacks of that Duck Hunt render fiasco.
So basically, people are dull to people with "leaks" so now people are claiming to have made the genuine seeming leaks?

Wow.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
****- Dude probably was a Litten fan. I don't blame him for trying. The jump from Torracat to Belly Button Wrestler Cat is hard to stomach. I mean, I myself feel that way. I know some people like it though.
I don't mind as long as it's Fire/Dark type.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Ok, uh... Can people update me on some stuff I missed? Haven't really been checking the NintenZone as much as I normally do.

I guess I just walked in to a discussion about a guy on deviantart claiming to have made the final starter evolution's, but it's being debated if he stole them (which seems to be the more likely case) or is actually the real author and this was all a trick.

Also, despite having seen that GIF for quite a while now, it's still amazing Aurane Aurane . Nichijou (and Nano as a character) are the best. :p

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I can see the entire Pokemon fandom going "New Weapons Soldier Scream" if/when the dreaded Fighting type is attached.

It made SOME sense in gens 3-5 as it gave them a type advantage against rock types without adding any double weaknesses but there's not gyms so that reason shouldn't fly.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
My favorite pokemon-tie between mewtwo, origin forme giratina and rayquaza.
By Gen
Mewtwo
Tyranitar
Rayquaza
Giratina Origin Forme
Zekrom
Yveltal
Sun and Moon: currently undecided, but really liking Tapu Koko, Vikavolt, and Lycanroc (only of the shown pokemon and not counting alolan forms)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to try and record myself making a review of Ecto Cooler

I bought a 12 pack

Prepare for cringe if I ever get it done

Probably not going to do a lot of edits to it

Because why would someone that went to school for video editing edit videos

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I can see the entire Pokemon fandom going "New Weapons Soldier Scream" if/when the dreaded Fighting type is attached.

It made SOME sense in gens 3-5 as it gave them a type advantage against rock types without adding any double weaknesses but there's not gyms so that reason shouldn't fly.
It barely looks like a fighting type unlike Blaziken, Infernape and Emboar.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got some issues from it. Apparently my phone doesn't actually record when it tells me I'm recording

It's super bad

It has cursing

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

While I do hate the Fire/Fighting combo due to a three generation presence within the starter lineup, that's not my issue with it. Besides, I agree with Dark, I think it'll evolve into a Fire/Dark type. Least I hope it does.

The design is clearly revolving around Alchemy. It's proudly wearing the Sulfur symbol. So why does Torracat turn into the leaked evolution? Why not something more... alchemic?

And why does it need to go bi pedal? Tepig and Fennekin did the same thing, and it makes no sense. Tepig ultimately failed at it, despite making some form of sense, and Delphox didn't live up to the fame Braxien did. Why try it again? Its not nessasary.

Torracat is basically going to evolve into a Steroid meme. Its sad but what do. Fortunately, Everstone exists.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Today's class was really interesting, we know for sure that orange chicken and fortune cookies have nothing to do with China. Asking a Chinese citizen about this in their country would only lead them to be confused. Those foreign exchange classmates definitely knew their stuff (which is not surprising since they lived in China).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Today's class was really interesting, we know for sure that orange chicken and fortune cookies have nothing to do with China. Asking a Chinese citizen about this in their country would only lead them to be confused. Those foreign exchange classmates definitely knew their stuff (which is not surprising since they lived in China).
I know fortune cookies originated in 'MURICA.

Orange chicken I don't know.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I know fortune cookies originated in 'MURICA.

Orange chicken I don't know.
If I remember what one of the classmates said in today's class, orange chicken was something created specifically to appeal to Americans.

But the question is why since fruity flavor only adds a little extra flair to the chicken.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
While I do hate the Fire/Fighting combo due to a three generation presence within the starter lineup, that's not my issue with it. Besides, I agree with Dark, I think it'll evolve into a Fire/Dark type. Least I hope it does.

The design is clearly revolving around Alchemy. It's proudly wearing the Sulfur symbol. So why does Torracat turn into the leaked evolution? Why not something more... alchemic?

And why does it need to go bi pedal? Tepig and Fennekin did the same thing, and it makes no sense. Tepig ultimately failed at it, despite making some form of sense, and Delphox didn't live up to the fame Braxien did. Why try it again? Its not nessasary.

Torracat is basically going to evolve into a Steroid meme. Its sad but what do. Fortunately, Everstone exists.
They love their bipedal fire starters.

Chrono.

It barely looks like a fighting type unlike Blaziken, Infernape and Emboar.
I wouldn't go that far, but the concept definitely portrays him as a bad guy/heel/dark type.

Aurane Aurane
The Alchemy theme with the starters was pretty much dead when Dartrix and Brionne were revealed.

As for Litten, it's theming is about bottling up emotions. It comes up in both Litten's and Torracat's bio.

I do agree that the jump to wrestler is still jarring, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom