• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Radical Bones Radical Bones

Only Kenny and Mikey came back, sadly.

Ziggler took like 3 finishers and the spirit squad didnt do **** lmao

But hey at Dolph he didn't have to quit

RIP Boot
:061:
I don't care how SuperCena like that match was. I loved every minute of it.

Rest of the PPV was okay.

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Dang it. Still can't see signatures here. Got to go to the profile page.

Can anyone see mine? I'm thinking it's a problem on my end.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Radical Bones Radical Bones

Only Kenny and Mikey came back, sadly.

I don't care how SuperCena like that match was. I loved every minute of it.

Rest of the PPV was okay.
That's fricken awesome.

I'm currently up to Wrestlemania in 1999 of my WWE rewatch.

As much as I love the Attitude Era, I cant wait to get to the early 2000s when I really got into it as a kid.

Also I know it'll take a while but I can't wait to be caught up. The WWE looks really good right now.

Last edited:

Chrono.

That's fricken awesome.

I'm currently up to Wrestlemania in 1999 of my WWE rewatch.

As much as I love the Attitude Era, I cant wait to get to the early 2000s when I really got into it as a kid.

Also I know it'll take a while but I can't wait to be caught up. The WWE looks really good right now.
Yeeaaaah.

I'd honestly say 2016 has been one of their better years (aside from this year's Mania and everything before).

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Sponge Bros parodies are always fun to watch, and just today, I stumbled upon this gem.

It's so accurate! The funniest part was Etika as the fish reporter.:laugh:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Nother update...

Neptune
Raiden
Nocturna
Garm
Ansu
Swed Chef

My team is at it's full power!...More or less...
This is actually probably one of my most balanced teams as many of the weaknesses are quite well covered all around...Fighting and Ground are probably the two biggest weaknesses as both are super effective against three members though I still have decent coverage against both typings....

Anyways, I obtained the Snowpoint Badge, Gets his ass whooped, while I just let Jupiter walk away...
I then Infiltrated the Galactic Headquarters and confront Cyrus again, he's got a stronger team now but nothing I can't handle...I do find it strange he just gives me a Master Ball...

Getting ready to scale Mt. Coronet to get to one of the more interesting parts of the game...and regretting that I have to leave one of my team members behind because of HM's...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So the VS Battles community said that Fuyuzora's little punch on the Black Dragon God is a Small Building Level feat.

Nah, the Killer Instinct and Senran Kagura universe curbstomps him any day (both who happen to be Building to Large Building Level at best). :troll:

Even pre-Darkness Lala stomps him.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Finally caught up to the thread after being at Comic Con.

Gravity Falls panel was fantastic, and the blacklight journal reveal was amazing!

I'm sure Opossum Opossum will buy 10!

Burruni

Smash Hero
Big post so spoilering most of it.
From the origins of Pokémon, 20 years ago. We were given one true challenge, even if the later games brushed it more aside.

Our ultimate goal: to have possession of all Pokémon in order to fully complete the Pokédex. Something that's been walled by trade evolutions, once-per-game Pokémon situations, event-exclusive Pokémon, etc. With the wake of Gen 4, of course, this became easier with the usage of the internet for wireless interactions.

And with Sun and Moon, I'm setting the stage to get to this lofty goal. A lot of work in this anniversary year to get here.

Generations of the Pikachu line on every region to make that nostalgic promise keep on.

Finally transferring my remaining few titles of Generation 4 up.

One last trip through Generation 5 to mark its page in Raichie family tree.

Running repeatedly through Kalos, finally putting it in the tree as well as refilling the lost entries from losing my copies of the games.

Wrapping up missing Pokemon from all over through the DexNav and mirage locations of new Hoenn.

And while, with a little work, I could easily enough get a Persian through Mirage spots, there's one Pokémon that is absolutely beyond my grasp without trading.
The Pokémon whom, ironically, contains the information of all that came after it, and before it.
This project will take all 6 regions, soon to be 7.
I go back, 20 years and countless memories.
One last adventure before the new age where this work will all come together for the full reward.

And, for this run, I'm going to do something special.
Something I've never done before.
I'm boxing my starter.
The Adventure Began, and in a way, will come to an end, here!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Finally caught up to the thread after being at Comic Con.

Gravity Falls panel was fantastic, and the blacklight journal reveal was amazing!

I'm sure Opossum Opossum will buy 10!
And you know what's the best part? Bill Cipher is now a Multiverse Buster with the slight possibility of him being a threat to 11th dimensional beings.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And you know what's the best part? Bill Cipher is now a Multiverse Buster with the slight possibility of him being a threat to 11th dimensional beings.
Which is why he's the best!

And that cut episode with the lady that turned people into dolls sounded pretty cool. Would have loved to see it come to full light. Te cut page from the journal for it was really nice looking though.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Big post so spoilering most of it.
From the origins of Pokémon, 20 years ago. We were given one true challenge, even if the later games brushed it more aside.

Our ultimate goal: to have possession of all Pokémon in order to fully complete the Pokédex. Something that's been walled by trade evolutions, once-per-game Pokémon situations, event-exclusive Pokémon, etc. With the wake of Gen 4, of course, this became easier with the usage of the internet for wireless interactions.

And with Sun and Moon, I'm setting the stage to get to this lofty goal. A lot of work in this anniversary year to get here.

Generations of the Pikachu line on every region to make that nostalgic promise keep on.

Finally transferring my remaining few titles of Generation 4 up.

One last trip through Generation 5 to mark its page in Raichie family tree.

Running repeatedly through Kalos, finally putting it in the tree as well as refilling the lost entries from losing my copies of the games.

Wrapping up missing Pokemon from all over through the DexNav and mirage locations of new Hoenn.

And while, with a little work, I could easily enough get a Persian through Mirage spots, there's one Pokémon that is absolutely beyond my grasp without trading.
The Pokémon whom, ironically, contains the information of all that came after it, and before it.
This project will take all 6 regions, soon to be 7.
I go back, 20 years and countless memories.
One last adventure before the new age where this work will all come together for the full reward.

And, for this run, I'm going to do something special.
Something I've never done before.
I'm boxing my starter.
The Adventure Began, and in a way, will come to an end, here!
I wish you the best of luck and a good time in this epic quest you are undertaking.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Man, that was some good political theater. Laughs all around. Can't wait to see what Lew Rockwell has to say about it.

Russians are the good guys. Putin is a gentleman.
The State Department has really been upping their criticism (to open threats), because the US's agenda of regime change isn't working. Thanks to Russia.
Western media would have you believe that Aleppo is the Syrian Arab Army + Russia + Iran vs innocent civilians. Not so.
Jabaht Fatah Al-Sham (previously Al-Nusra), the Free Syrian Army, other elements of ISIS, and Al-Qaeda are in the Aleppo pocket. Al-Qaeda forces utilizing 95 tanks and 10,000 jihadists tried to break out of the pocket late September. It's war. Sad.
They're rebels. They claim 250,000 civilians are stuck in Aleppo, but they have a history of inflating the figures by about x4.
The SAA has had a strong history of allowing safe passage for civilians leaving and helping them, and rebels often hold them hostage and shoot them when they try to flee.
Oh, and surprise! Al-Zenki, those rascally head-choppers, are funded by the U.S. government. Tax dollars, you know. They do good jihadist work for us.
What Syria needs is stability and peace, and Assad's SAA, even if Russian and Iranian-backed, are the best available vehicle towards those. It's sad that the USA is now bombing SAA infrastructure calling it "mistakes." Fool me twice...
Edit: good place to learn about this sorta stuff: https://www.youtube.com/user/crimeanfront/videos

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Man, that was some good political theater. Laughs all around.

Russians are the good guys. Putin is a gentleman.
The State Department has really been upping their criticism (to open threats), because the US's agenda of regime change isn't working. Thanks to Russia.
Western media would have you believe that Aleppo is the Syrian Arab Army + Russia + Iran vs innocent civilians. Not so.
Jabaht Fatah Al-Sham (previously Al-Nusra), the Free Syrian Army, other elements of ISIS, and Al-Qaeda are in the Aleppo pocket. Al-Qaeda forces utilizing 95 tanks and 10,000 jihadists tried to break out of the pocket late September. It's war. Sad.
They're rebels. They claim 250,000 civilians are stuck in Aleppo, but they have a history of inflating the figures by about x4.
The SAA has had a strong history of allowing safe passage for civilians leaving and helping them, and rebels often hold them hostage and shoot them when they try to flee.
Oh, and surprise! Al-Zenki, those rascally head-choppers, are funded by the U.S. government. Tax dollars, you know. They do good jihadist work for us.
What Syria needs is stability and peace, and Assad's SAA, even if Russian and Iranian-backed, are the best available vehicle towards those. It's sad that the USA is now bombing SAA infrastructure calling it "mistakes." Fool me twice...
At first I thought there was a box of tissues on each podium.
"No one has more respect for women than me"
"Aleppo has already fallen"
"Jobs are essentially nonexistent"
"She has tremendous hate in her heart"
"She also sent out a tweet at 3 in the morning, but I won't even mention that"

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
At first I thought there was a box of tissues on each podium.
"No one has more respect for women than me"
"Aleppo has already fallen"
"Jobs are essentially nonexistent"
"She has tremendous hate in her heart"
"She also sent out a tweet at 3 in the morning, but I won't even mention that"
Hmm. He gives himself to hyperbole, true. "They're just words," he says. I think we're gonna see a lot worse come out of the MSM about him soonish, though.
TBH I think she has tremendous hate in her heart. Then again I'm one of those kooks who thinks she's the anointed of Minerva to who care is sacrificed, the favored of Wall Street and special corporatist interests. There are so many anecdotes of people interacting with Hillary, and she's a... well... Add onto that she's a Neocon...
I'd also like to point out that pride and humility are mutually exclusive feelings, and apparently she has both.
"What he has said is just not true."
"He's just wrong."
My schadenfreude was activated hard when he said the Obama truther stuff was started by her then campaign manager (because she was fighting for the democratic primary with him) sending memos to lots of people in the MSM to spread this rumor. Gotcha.

That middle one is really interesting to me, though. I'd like to direct you to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoY48HN06Pk
The "Flyover CPI" (heavily weighing food, housing, power, and medical expenses) has gotten a lot worse. We've lost millions of "breadwinner" (defined as $50,000+ a year) jobs.
I will say, though, Trump is very protectionist in his rhetoric (Clinton's TPP globalist cronyism is no better). That is, he wants to save the x industry in America. This is simple ignorance of economics, such as comparative advantage, and the simple fact that consumers (the vast majority of people that aren't the special interest called the x industry) benefit from cheaper goods, and should be able to get whatever from wherever to best satisfy supply and demand for a healthier economy.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"What the **** have you done" - George Washington in his grave.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
"Don't go blaming everything on me!"-Lincoln in his grave.
"I warned them about secrecy." - John F. Kennedy. Edit: in his brain when it splattered on the trunk. Edit 2: And in his grave.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Pokémon Blue Update 01
Up to the Pokémon Center at Mt. Moon.
:008: My starter has done its job powering through for the early game. Now the team can begin.

:021: Ace - Lv10, the first permanent member.
And two sidekicks. :029: The one that just layers on Growls. :039: And the one who just applies sleep.

With it, I'm calling it a night.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
"Your plans can backfire tho, pew pew" - Aaron Burr
"I finished what Burr started by killing the bank, and died in my old age unlike those other two." - Andrew Jackson.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Ppls are posting their Pokemon teams so here's mine:

Playing HG in the Radio Tower vs Rocket

:157::085::093::134::214:

I'm short one full time member. I don't know who to use. I don't have any reliable Water killers. I had a Weepingbell but got bored of it.

Maybe a Sunflora?

Idk. Suggestions?

I also really want a Hitmonchan but you get Tyrouge so late and Heracross is so darn good in HGSS/ Gen 4.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Sound like someone hates the Subspace Emissary too much when they mention the Great Maze. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

I'm short one full time member. I don't know who to use. I don't have any reliable Water killers. I had a Weepingbell but got bored of it.

Maybe a Sunflora?

Idk. Suggestions?

I also really want a Hitmonchan but you get Tyrouge so late and Heracross is so darn good in HGSS/ Gen 4.
How about Ampharos? I know you're a bit late in the game, but I'd say going out of your way to train a Mareep all the way to level 30 is worth it.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
How about Ampharos? I know you're a bit late in the game, but I'd say going out of your way to train a Mareep all the way to level 30 is worth it.
Yeah I was considering an Ampharos. I did just use one in XY so I could lol every time I Mega Evolved it.

I named it L'Oreal.

But I'll look into it! It's a shame I lost my Pokewalker or I might have used an Electivire.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Maybe a Sunflora?

Idk. Suggestions?

Ampharos maybe or even Magneton.
I haven't really used Magnemite or its evolutions but the Mareep line served me well.

In fact in my recent playthrough of Gold, where my team was :160::076::169::181::131::196: Ampharos was a legend. Thunder Wave and Light Screen allowed me to defeat Red with my team's levels being between 46 and 49. That and Golem's Defence Curl + Rollout.
I have also used Ampharos in HeartGold to take on Water types and it did an amazing job.
You can catch wild Flaaffy. Though their levels are only slightly higher than wild Mareep.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And since everyone else posted updates on their Pokemon runs, I might as well do it too:
Team:
Destroyer - Swampert
Kumatora - Gardevoir
Blue - Latios
Flash - Manectric
Volcan - Camerupt
LilMacshroom - Breloom
I've done ALOT since the last update. I got 4 more Gym badges, fully evolved my entire team, got the Mega Bracelet, and caught a Latios using the Eon ticket.
Blue will probably stay on my team until I get the Rain Badge, because I can't get a Bagon until then.
Current location: Wheather Institute

Last edited by a moderator:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Ampharos maybe or even Magneton.
I haven't really used Magnemite or its evolutions but the Mareep line served me well.

In fact in my recent playthrough of Gold, where my team was :160::076::169::181::131::196: Ampharos was a legend. Thunder Wave and Light Screen allowed me to defeat Red with my team's levels being between 46 and 49. That and Golem's Defence Curl + Rollout.
I have also used Ampharos in HeartGold to take on Water types and it did an amazing job.

You can catch wild Flaaffy. Though their levels are only slightly higher than wild Mareep.
I usually use Magnezone's in Gen 4, 5 and 6 as they are among my favourite Pokemon. Having more of a utility suits me though. I don't really have anyone passing status.

I was so close to going with Lapras over Vaporeon too.

And since everyone else posted updates on their Pokemon runs, I might as well do it too:
Team:
Destroyer - Swampert
Kumatora - Gardevoir
Blue - Latios
Flash - Manectric
Volcan - Camerupt
LilMacshroom - Breloom
I've done ALOT since the last update. I got 4 more Gym badges, fully evolved my entire team, got the Mega Bracelet, and caught a Latios using the Eon ticket.
Blue will probably stay on my team until I get the Rain Badge, because I can't get a Bagon until then.
Current location: Wheather Institute
Nice. I used a Camerupt recently and loved it. Breelom is another dude I use frequently.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I usually use Magnezone's in Gen 4, 5 and 6 as they are among my favourite Pokemon. Having more of a utility suits me though. I don't really have anyone passing status.

I was so close to going with Lapras over Vaporeon too.

Nice. I used a Camerupt recently and loved it. Breelom is another dude I use frequently.
I traded a Lapras over from Gen I since I figured it would be a good choice for Claire and Lance. Plus the boosted exp meant levelling up was a synch.

It worked out well, only problem was neither Feraligatr nor Lapras could learn Waterfall in Gen II, so I had to switch a Pokemon out for the run from New Bark Town to the league.

You shouldn't have that problem, since for HGSS lots of Pokemon were given the ability to learn Waterfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom