• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reading the AMA Rick Astley did a few days ago made my day.
rickrekt2.PNG

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I always want to become a mod just to check out the secret place that not even Premium members can get through and have the ability to make funny edits and finally find out the secret handshake I heard about

You never heard of it, well it leaked and don't bother asking any of the mods or Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei and Opossum Opossum because they'll never tell anyone

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Noting.

MAYBE watching Nightmare before Christmas at the most. Ahhh laziness

Apply
https://smashboards.com/applicationform/forum-moderator.31/form

Same as I tried.
:061:
I wouldn't be the same person if I didn't have a nightmare before christmas in my life.

Still undecided.

Part of me wants to be a gender swapped Crocodile Hunter. While the other half wants to buy a kimono to be Yuuna-san (the ghost protagonist from the manga Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san).
Thats awesome man. Last year I was a pregnant nun, and went to a gay bar.

Part of why I'm glad I'm in America is being able to celebrate these region exclusive holidays. Independence Day, Halloween, and so forth.

Too bad about no White Day though. Lucky Japan.
White day would lose its meaning here.

This will forever be Halloweens anthem now
I love it, stephen lynch is awesome. You should check him out.

I don't think I ever went out for Halloween in my entire life. Never really cared.
Not even for candy?!

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Side note, Idk if I'd want to be a mod here or not. Does being the admin of a facebook group count as experience?
Besides, if I've wanted to apply before I would have.
So I really have better things I could think about, but if I want to become a mod, I'll send in the application in first.

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
I'm noticing more and more kids coming to my door every year. It's slow and steady I think.
I've always wanted to go to New Zealand. Do you go there often?

Idk I haven't made a decision yet

I went trick or treating when I was younger.. I remember dressing up as Pikachu, Charmander, and Yu-Gi. The Yu-Gi costume was too small though so I just had to use the mask lol
I like how the new one has a back story, but thats about it honestly.

Quick question: how many of you are aware of Leif Erikson day (outside of SpongeBob "making it up")?

:094:
My friends, and I have been for some reason or another really heavy on that episode with the hash slinging slasher.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
They don't celebrate Independence Day outside of America?

:^)
Yeah, I should have known that there exists some variation of Independence Day in other countries. :troll:

Instead we have Australia Day. But not anymore with where I live (aka in Murica Land).

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
i cared until I hit high school and then college and got put on "Candy hand out" Duty and had to worry about school

Now I just say " Forget the kids, turn off the light and keep the candy for myself"
Halloween started losing that purpose once I got out of high school. Actually people in high school still wanted to do it, and to be frank it made me look badass turning it down lmao

I got no plans for Halloween. Speaking of, I should work on an update birthday list.
Yeah I gotta work too, but that won't stop me.

Also this is wonderful

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Quite ironically July 3rd is our actual Independence Day :lol: the Speech that marked Independence Day wasn't done until the 4th because of reasons of delivering said speech which is why it's celebrated on the 4th instead of the 3rd :seuss:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
But Australia Day doesn't even celebrate independance. Though, I guess a day to be patriotic and be happy with where you live counts as a variant.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I don't know I'll do for Halloween but most likely the same as the past couple years: Stay home, greet trick-or-treaters (which sadly, the number of them is decreasing yearly :(), and watch something relating to the holiday.

And of course listen to spooky video games songs like this gem:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Halloween started losing that purpose once I got out of high school. Actually people in high school still wanted to do it, and to be frank it made me look badass turning it down lmao
On campus on the before Halloween or on Halloween, all I hear is " I got to study" or " Man I got a test soon"

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Reminder: Asking to be a mod is the best way to not become one.
Wonder how government would work if the only people who got to be in charge were the ones who never asked for it.

Maybe that's how it actually works and the loominatee just pick out a puppet at random with the campaigning just being bluster and smokescreens.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Savages. the all of them.
Now I'm tempted to post that scene from Kirby Planet Robobot here.

But it's best not to involve any serious spoilers with our lovely Haltmann Works Elite president.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
No Halloween, no Independence Day, no Thanksgiving... but at least we have two Christmas Days. HAH!

Ziggler took like 3 finishers and the spirit squad didnt do **** lmao

But hey at Dolph he didn't have to quit

RIP Boot

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I have experience being a mod on conceptart.org...

Though I mod just one forum on the site and nowadays its been rather queit so not much moderating is needed....

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido @Frostwraith

I can't even.

This entire thing has been a political battle over resources.

What. the. heck.

Almost everything makes sense now... the children warriors, the Beast Titan, the nature of the world... everything. How is this going to wrap up..?

And we still don't even know what the Titans really are, why Mikasa is Asian (where do they factor into the backstory?), or who the last two titan Shifters are.

What do you think the Walled Humans can do next? Become a reverse RBA and attack the homeland?
The final battle will probably involve Eren mastering the Coordinate/Progenitor Titan and unleashing the Wall Titans against the Marleyan people to fulfill King Fritz's wish, and something tells me Ymir could play a big role in that same battle assuming she is still alive.

I think finding out how exactly did the contract between Ymir and the "Devil" is the key to learning what the Titans really are. How exactly did the "Devil" give her "powers," and how was Ymir able to "split her soul" to make the nine Great Titans after she died? If we gain some backstory about these two details, we could get an idea what's the real deal about the Titans, and I have a feeling the Ymir we're familiar with will explain this somehow. In fact, I think one possibility regarding what's in her letter is how exactly Ymir is a part of this entire history. Perhaps she could be the same Ymir Fritz from the history texts, and she could've been revived in some way. We'll see how this all plays out.

And yeah, we still need to find out how the Asians and the Ackermans factor into all of this. All we know is that they reason they faced persecution within the Walls was because they were immune to the memory manipulation done by the Reiss royal family I think they are connected to something bigger, but I can't seem to identify what it could be.

I'm theorizing that the Mule Titan could be among those 1-2 (depending on how you look at it) Titan Shifters left. It looks far more intelligent than all the mindless Titans we've seen thus far, being able to speak human language much like Zeke and Ymir's Titan forms, defending Zeke against Levi, and saving Reiner from the Survey Corps. A mule-like Titan also makes some appearances in those history texts that appeared in this chapter. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me to learn the Mule Titan is a Titan Shifter himself.

As for what the walled humans could do next... well, they'll need to do a lot of planning if they want to invade Marley. Marley is far more technologically advanced than the Walled society, and they could easily overwhelm them with warplanes and armed steamboats. They might even have to bring Historia along for Eren to make further use of the Coordinate. In fact, another possibility for what could be in Ymir's letter is Ymir telling her, "You are a descendant of the Fritz royal family. Because of this. you'll need to spend plenty of time with Eren so that he can master the Coordinate. You might even need to accompany him for the final battle, for you are the channel for making Eren succeed." From there, the walled humans could very well become a reverse RBA if Eren can master that special power.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Hooray insomnia
LEUGENS! Kids are celebrating Halloween more often here, but it's nothing, though kids go around doors for sweets on the 11th November. I just leave the lights off, only had a single kid last year!
Yeah, Sint-Maarten used to be more popular... Kind of a shame, we already celebrate so few holidays.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
My avatar is so spoopy that I'm getting chills down my spine seeing my favorite character as a vengeful spirit bent on eradication of the living.

Something tells me that there will be a bittersweet ending to this manga in several years.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So, how exactly do you become a mod again?
I'm asking for... a friend
Avoid posting in bad threads. This disqualifies 98% of this thread.

Hey don't forget moderating the character group :mad:

kiddiing
This site needs social group mods just like the law enforcement world needs mall cops.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So rate my signature out of a 1 to 10 scale.

Cut off text bubble aside, is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom