• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

On the WWE match tonight: TALK IS CHEAP :4ryu:

Also, did the site just crash for a bit for anyone else?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
What do you guys think about Chesnaught?
Chesnaught made a pretty big case for himself in my last Y playthrough...Then again I did always like Chesnaught...I liked that he was based on the Glyptodon...I kinda wish we'd see more ancient mammals in Pokemon games as they are fantastically weird...

Truth be told my liking for Greninja has dropped a bit in the past little while, possibly due to him being pushed almost everywhere...So it's possible Chesnaught may be my favourite Kalos starter, but then again I haven't played X and Y for a while before my last playthrough, so...

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm surprised no one mentioned that Dartrix resembles Leonardo DiCaprio from the 90s...

First Gumshoos resembling a famous businessman running for president, now Dartrix resembling a famous actor to some degree.

Also, did the site just crash for a bit for anyone else?
You're not alone. Same thing happened to me a few minutes ago.

Chrono.

I'm surprised no one mentioned that Dartrix resembles Leonardo DiCaprio from the 90s...

First Gumshoos resembling a famous businessman running for president, now Dartrix resembling a famous actor to some degree.

You're not alone. Same thing happened to me a few minutes ago.
And just like Jack, Dartrix will fall to ice.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So an interesting update has been posted on the data mining, and confirms a possible feature we don't know exists. I'll spoil it, because it could be something people don't want to know. It's nothing major, but can lead to some cool additional content.

uC0xa4J.png

(Screenshot from Charlie Brown on the Pokecommunity)

Not only did the Join avenue return, but another amazing addition to BW2 is in the game!? That's amazing if true. And it's connected to date, not the cartridge itself. I can see this used for Looker stories, and more unfinished plot holes from Gen 6.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Ok, this meme has gone way too far when people are making Harambe Halloween costumes...
Look on the bright side, at least blokes will have two big reasons to have their ****s out for Harambae on Hallow's Eve.

Plz kill me...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You know, this brings up an interesting question. Why are nearly all women's Halloween costumes start with sexy? What if I want to be cute, or you know, scary? :urg:
Because of the stereotype that older women want to dress up in a sexy manner when they go to dances or give out candy (mostly to impress or tease the men).

You don't see a Sexy Male Costume section since they know that a bloke walking around partially shirtless and/or nude would be creepy. Creepy and something that goes against the school dress codes (like some of the more scandalous female costumes).

D

Deleted member

You know, this brings up an interesting question. Why are nearly all women's Halloween costumes start with sexy? What if I want to be cute, or you know, scary? :urg:
A better question is, why aren't there more sexy men costumes? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh wait, I forgot that we get terrible costumes. :p (Which is also why you shouldn't google search what I did BTW. This costume isn't even good, and yet it's the sexiest out of all the results....

Also, did I just pull a No True Scott's man fallacy on myself? LMFAO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
More often than not, the ones in those categories end up even skimpier than the ones that say they're sexy.
I've found that the best costumes that are cute or scary, aren't bought, but rather made using either homemade materials, and/or things from thrift stores.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If only my old grade school allowed me to dress up as Captain Underpants.

But given my physique and puberty at the time, there were good reason for me to be Doc Louis instead.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
More often than not, the ones in those categories end up even skimpier than the ones that say they're sexy.
I've found that the best costumes that are cute or scary, aren't bought, but rather made using either homemade materials, and/or things from thrift stores.
Yeah, that's what most of mine are. I usually don't want to go out as something generic most of the time anyways, I'd rather go out as a certain character, and most character costumes are terrible.

Because of the stereotype that older women want to dress up in a sexy manner when they go to dances or give out candy (mostly to impress or tease the men).

You don't see a Sexy Male Costume section since they know that a bloke walking around partially shirtless and/or nude would be creepy. Creepy and something that goes against the school dress codes (like some of the more scandalous female costumes).
Yaay, double standards. I legit think we need more sexy male costumes, guys aren't the only people with libidos. :urg:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

But given my physique and puberty at the time, there were good reason for me to be Doc Louis instead.
Great, now you've given the whole boards an unholy disturbing image that requires plenty of brain bleach. :urg:

Well who am I kidding, I would be the only one to find your Captain Underpants impression blokey for obvious reasons.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699

I'm now suddenly realizing that could be pretty successful for sexy men costumes.
Yeah, that's what most of mine are. I usually don't want to go out as something generic most of the time anyways, I'd rather go out as a certain character, and most character costumes are terrible.

Yaay, double standards. I legit think we need more sexy male costumes, guys aren't the only people with libidos. :urg:
Yup, I made my DIO outfit out of Goodwill clothes and green strips of cloth. Goodwill is surprisingly good at having improve clothes for a costume.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What do you guys think about Chesnaught?
I like Chesnaught. Not as much as Greninja, mind you, but he's easily my second favorite of the Kalos starters. Definitely has a neat design.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Even though it's technically too late and this movement happened just because of GameXplain, I figured why not.

Hope you don't mind me borrowing this old image Azzy. :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Even though it's technically too late and this movement happened just because of GameXplain, I figured why not.

Hope you don't mind me borrowing this old image Azzy. :p
To be fair, ThatShadowLink did most of the editing to make it good. Especially the border.

Though sure, knock yourself out. Not like the Nintendo ninjas would pay attention.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
To be fair, ThatShadowLink did most of the editing to make it good. Especially the border.

Though sure, knock yourself out. Not like the Nintendo ninjas would pay attention.
But you want to know one thing the Nintendo ninjas care for?

Leaks and assassinating those that disobey their business code. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Is it wrong that this came up after I searched "Nintendo Ninjas"?

And at least we know they aren't too far from assassinating the higher ups for disobeying the rules as opposed to the average joe that leaks Smash/Pokemon stuff.

D

Deleted member

Favorite starters?

Kanto: Venusaur > Blastoise >>>>>> Charizard
Johto: Typhlosion > Feraligatr >>>>>> Meganium
Hoenn: Swampert > Sceptile = Blaziken
Sinnoh: Infernape > Torterra > Empoleon
Unova: Samurott >>>> Emboar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ****ing Serperior
Kalos: Greninja > Chesnaught >>> Delphox
Alola: Rowlet = Popplio >>>>>>> Litten
You know, I say we decide Serperior's fate the old fashioned way.

...Strawpoll time.
http://www.strawpoll.me/11365540
Voted worst for reasons I've explained yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I've google "Harambe Costumes" out of curiosity and found this.

Too soon, too soon.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I need more Samus in my life...
<<

Apparently I need my Premium back as well because this site has slowed down way too much since it expired...possibly because of the ads that get removed with a Premium...

Ironically there are also ads saying I should get Premium to get rid of the ads...

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Chesnaught thoughts! Like it, but it was ****ing awful for my furst run, couldn't kill anything. Then I found out about it's nature and 0 attack IVs
My first Chesnaught was an absolute beast. I could have solo-ed the game with it if I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom