• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh hi Chronobound.

Making your village a president is probably the next step Animal Crossing would take after being a mayor.

What person is high above a president in class?
Lobbyists.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK.
Dual Destinies Case 5 tackled.
One last thing to do before September....
Sonic the Hedgehog said:
How the heck does he get that thing to do that? Every time I go near an orca they keep trying to kill me. Is it the fish? Do I need to carry fish with me or something? Because I'm not exactly a fan of seafood.
. . .I don't know, I just had my mind go in a weird direction when I saw this. As per usual.

Also this image is wonderful on a number of levels.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Making your village a president is probably the next step Animal Crossing would take after being a mayor.

What person is high above a president in class?
I'n not entirely sure the game would be about presidency. Perhaps a step back.

We start as a normal villager, but have to earn our way to mayor ship.

There's a set story combined with the free world of Animal Crossing.

As you progress through the story, your rep in town matters, so help out villagers, attend parties, contributed to the museum, be present at stores and help keep the town clean.

This increases your odds as you go through day tied story plots. In the end, your town can end up with any neighbor as mayor or you as mayor.

None of that will probably happen, but that could be an interesting ( although possibly challenging) step to go in for the franchise. Could be fun.
So I made a Strawpoll concerning tomorrow's Pokemon ep.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11016410

A god.
I'm voting that Ash wins. Lysandre tells Ash he wants to see the full match so I don't see them interrupting. If anything they attacked during the ceremony or immediately after. Alain also isn't sided with Flare at first.

Next week's episode description states that he goes with Ash and Co to investigate the vines. So I'd say he's swayed to work for Lysandre and help capture Ash, but in the end he'll realize his mistake. Or unlike what the opening hints, he'll be good throughout it.

Either way, it's 10 hours away! I can't wait to see the conclusion of what could be a monumental moment for the series. It be great to have him win for the anniversary. And then just a few short hours, we get new sun and moon info.

It's going to be a big day for Pokemon...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Smash NX will have more characters, one of them will be Bandana Dee, and you will like it!
Sure. Beats having more Fure Derpblem characters in the game.

If thy overlord Bandana Dee is doing that much for us then I support his conquest over Smash NX.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sure. Beats having more Fure Derpblem characters in the game.

If thy overlord Bandana Dee is doing that much for us then I support his conquest over Smash NX.
I kind of want six more Fire Emblem characters now.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I imagine Animal Crossing NX combining the LGTTC/City Folk and New Leaf approaches. Your town can be self contained (and build on the Mayor mechanics with you having more power over where the villagers can build new houses so they don't **** up your civic planning) on the portable but if you connect to the hub you get access to the city and online play.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I really hope Siivagunner's anti-mashup crusade isn't permanent. Although it's reasonable to not have extremely-used sources like 4/4 Space Jam and All-Star, I made a Flat Zone mashup with Baby Got Back (and videogamedunkey's I'm Going to Kill You later in) that in my opinion sounds extremely good, but I'm afraid that this won't fit with the new mashup policies for submitting rips to Siiva.

Also I really hope we get some substantial Nintendo news soon, but I'm probably only one of many that feel the same way.

D

Deleted member

I am not sure if I ever commented on Journey of Dreams. It must have been years ago. I actually played through the game recently, and with the a GameCube controller it is a 8/10 game. It has its issues (the default controls are subpar, the cutscenes were not needed). As for other criticisms of the game (like the non-chase) missions, there is probably only one or two missions that are obnoxious, the rest are just padding at worst. Its definitely solid and a decent game, but only if you do not use the Wii remote (the Wii controls are awful unfortunately). You can find used copies for $5 or less, so it is definitely worth your time, especially if you loved the original.

The only other things to add are that it has the same composer as the Saturn original, so naturally the soundtrack is great and beautiful. Avid fans of the original are also greatly rewarded for 100% completing the game (you get to play as Claris and Eliot if you collect all the Dream Drops, and you unlock the entire soundtrack to the Saturn NiGHTS if you A-rank every mission).

It was a diamond in the rough (could have been a 9/10 game), and it definitely could have been a lot worse considering the game was rushed and that it was released during a time when Sonic Team had a difficult time putting out a quality game (Sonic 2006 was released the year before).

On a side note, I still plan to release that Roy post-mortem. I probably would have already posted it if the rumors of Smash NX as a launch or launch window title were not floating around.

This is probably the only post I have made this year.
Master Chronobound!

It's such a pleasure to see you!

So I made a Strawpoll concerning tomorrow's Pokemon ep.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11016410
I want Ash to win but part of me tells me that the match will be interrupted (and maybe even worse, he loses again).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Got an exeggcute today

Finally working towards a Exeggutor.

Just need to hatch 2 or 3 more

Each with a 1/64 chance

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Why have this:

When you can have this:

View attachment 115402
Because of the pegasi and all the wing attacks and hoof kicks that come with the territory, obviously.

Now if you had said Ephraim I would be with you 100% because Dee can do objectively more than Ephraim could ever dream of.

Equestrianism makes all the difference.

. . .Unless you were somehow proposing Landia instead, which while I highly doubt it considering your love of Dee would certainly be one of the more curious additions they could add.

D

Deleted member

Because of the pegasi and all the wing attacks and hoof kicks that come with the territory, obviously.

Now if you had said Ephraim I would be with you 100% because Dee can do objectively more than Ephraim could ever dream of.

Equestrianism makes all the difference.

. . .Unless you were somehow proposing Landia instead, which while I highly doubt it considering your love of Dee would certainly be one of the more curious additions they could add.
Except, you know, Ephraim is on a ****ing horse too

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Let me guess: Micaiah, Lyn, Hector, Ephraim, Sigurd, and Azura?
Too bad Sigurd himself rarely gets any love in the Smash community.

You hear everyone talking about how much they want Spear Prince and Axe Lord, but not for the OG Fire Emblem badass that predates them both as well as Ike. Sigurd and his games need so much more love (Also, Alvis is the best Fire Emblem villain).

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Sigurd would be an epic choice.

But how in the world do you get a horse to work? :laugh:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So question, anyone know how I can add gilvaSunner tracks to Smash without replacing other tracks?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Except, you know, Ephraim is on a ****ing horse too
Aw man, really?

I looked it up a couple weeks ago and the fact that he was Lord class threw me.

Not that anyone who supports him ever talks about the dang horse.

They should. It's like Layton's slot machine gun: one of those missed opportunities that really needs to be brought to light.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I just found out that some people actually never knew that Hanzo's hitboxes are nerfed, which is why that some are complaining about Hanzo's buffs in the recent PTR patch.

Gosh......

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Too bad Sigurd himself rarely gets any love in the Smash community.

You hear everyone talking about how much they want Spear Prince and Axe Lord, but not for the OG Fire Emblem badass that predates them both as well as Ike. Sigurd and his games need so much more love (Also, Alvis is the best Fire Emblem villain).
Sigurd really gets any love because they are believe that tall tale about him being considered for Melee (good thing some people were smart enough to debunk it) or they think he would be a Marth clone because of his sword. He also has a horse, but some people believe it can't work in a Smash environment.

That's why you see groups going for the likes of Anna, Hector, Ephraim, Tiki, Azura, and so forth because they are more unique than him based on wielding different weapons. By that logic, Lyn should be on the same boat because she is a sword fighter as well. But then there's "muh Blazing Sword nostalgia" and being a girl going for her. Sigurd just doesn't get the respect he deserves.

anyone who supports him [n]ever talks about the dang horse.

They should. It's like Layton's slot machine gun: one of those missed opportunities that really needs to be brought to light.
That is literally one of two aspects of Layton I have ever seen Layton supporters use (the other being fencing)

and I saw it a lot :p
:061:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
He'd have to have the most awkward recovery of all time. :laugh:

Up-B is just a footstool.

Implying Robin isn't the main character.

:p
They're both main characters.

But Chrom's the mainer main character. Robin isn't mandatory in every level, after all, :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom