• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So, out of curiosity, I ask all of you: who do you have as Mii Fighters? Here's my current list, taken from TV Tropes:

• Brawler: Luna, Lynn and Lana Loud, Marco Diaz, SpongeBob SquarePants, Princess Daisy, Waluigi, Sans, Buzz Lightyear, Chun-Li, Gen, Yang Xiao Long, The Heavy, John Cena, The Count(Sesame Street)
  • Swordsman: Lincoln, Lola and Lucy Loud, Star Butterfly, Mickey Mouse, SheZow, Finn The Human, TR-8R (That Stormtrooper with the stun rod from Star Wars: The Force Awakens), Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Ashley(Warioware), Chrom, Papyrus, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, The Scout
  • Gunner: Lisa and Luan Loud, Iron Man, Woody, Zim, Winnie the Pooh, Freddy Fazbear, Inkling Girl and Inkling Boy, Dr. Eggman, Demoman, Mei(Overwatch)
Yeah, I've done a lot with the Mii Fighters.
I have a few...even though I never use them...of the top of my head since I don't really remember all of them...

Brawler:
Mr. Bean
Peter Griffin
Goku
Hulk Hogan

Swordfighter:
Jack Black
Jackie Chan
Black Knight

Gunner:
Spock
Jill Valentine

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have so much Mii Fighter that I can't honestly tell all of them. (I have 99 Mii Fighter)
But, I could say that I have:
Mii Brawler: Saitama, Doc Louis, Sans, Count Bleck, Dimention, Mimic, O'Chunks, Freddy Fazbear, Knuckles, Waluigi.
Mii Swordfigther: Papyrus, Asgore, The Black Knight, Link Mojo, Bonnie, TR-8R, Zero.
Mii Gunner: Homura, W.D.Gaster, NME Salesman, Alice, Chica, Dr.Wily, Mega Man X,
And like said, alot more of them.

Of course, I don't want to have every unit good. (It would be too boring for me and take too much time)
The problem is that, the unit I want to be good now aren't.
Camilla, Leo, Laslow, Kaze, Selena, Arthur and Odin are notable exemple. (Arthur is married with Elise, Selena is married with Xander and Odin have A+ support with Niles. But they still aren't very good on their own and are so only in duo with their partner)
Camilla and Leo are due that I haven't used them alot. With Camilla case looking bad since of she can be broken if you use her correctly.
I really tried my hardest with Kaze, but he just die in the end and never seemed to grow up.
Laslow, I actually didn't have too much ambition in him, but after seeing his daughter. I really want to make Laslow poweful so that Soleil can be powerful. But now...
So yeah, I think I need some grinding for them. I don't want that every character to be good. But just the one I need.
You see, with Conquest, and most FE games, you can't just pick a unit you got a bunch of chapters ago and expect to be able to use them, you're supposed to start using them as soon as you get them if you actually plan on using them
It's not like Awakening or Birthrout where you can just pick up any unit and train them, if you wanted to use units like Laslow, you should have fed him kills earlier

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You see, with Conquest, and most FE games, you can't just pick a unit you got a bunch of chapters ago and expect to be able to use them, you're supposed to start using them as soon as you get them if you actually plan on using them
It's not like Awakening or Birthrout where you can just pick up any unit and train them, if you wanted to use units like Laslow, you should have fed him kills earlier
Yeah, I know that.
I tried with Kaze and some other unit. (Like Arthur and Odin) to beat the more guy I can or finish a already weak enemy.
But in the end, I failed to keep them up with everyone.
I am not a expert of FE, at all, I will never say that. Tough, I guess I will have to else:
1: Buy the DLC map and grind for how so long.
2: Continue the game and just be careful.
3: Do a another savefile where this time, I will have to be alot more careful. (Tough I won't abandon the main one)
Really, I know I must sound like a casual, but I really want to do the best I can. I really just want to have a good time while playing. That doesn't mean I want to be easy. (Heck, Awakening and Birthright are for that. I am already doing a doing for Awakening in fact) But I want it to be balanced. As of now, every hard map that I faced were hard, but I still managed to beat them. (Thank god Elise, Xander, Effie, Niles and other unit) I have get one or two game over. (*cough* Chapter 10 *cough*) But I had honestly a great time taking my time and being careful of what I will do or what the enemy will do. (And I had my moment of screaming:"NOOO **** NOT HIM AHHHHH!!!!!" in my head)
I just want two thing: a good team for the end and a world without Juju.
But maybe I should get along with it....

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So, out of curiosity, I ask all of you: who do you have as Mii Fighters? Here's my current list, taken from TV Tropes:

• Brawler: Luna, Lynn and Lana Loud, Marco Diaz, SpongeBob SquarePants, Princess Daisy, Waluigi, Sans, Buzz Lightyear, Chun-Li, Gen, Yang Xiao Long, The Heavy, John Cena, The Count(Sesame Street)
  • Swordsman: Lincoln, Lola and Lucy Loud, Star Butterfly, Mickey Mouse, SheZow, Finn The Human, TR-8R (That Stormtrooper with the stun rod from Star Wars: The Force Awakens), Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Ashley(Warioware), Chrom, Papyrus, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, The Scout
  • Gunner: Lisa and Luan Loud, Iron Man, Woody, Zim, Winnie the Pooh, Freddy Fazbear, Inkling Girl and Inkling Boy, Dr. Eggman, Demoman, Mei(Overwatch)
Brawler: The Rock, Captain America, Reggie, Shaq, Macho Man, Blackles and Makoto

Gunner: Rule63 Megaman X, Iwata, Armored Daisy, Abe Lincoln and FemTails

Swordsman: Sakurai, Ryuko, Zero, Nikki, Lt. Misha and Chocoboman

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The new batch of info is alright.

Sandcastle is amazing! Probably going to use it. School of Fish is a pretty neat idea, I like it.

Alolan meowth is decent. Like the typing, design is average imo.

Alolan marowack is pretty sub par as well. Fan designs did it better imo. Still love the type though.

Bewear's pre evo is freaking creepy and could be in a horror film.

Evil Team looks cool. Getting A punk pirate feel to them. Wonder what their goal is. Also funny that they used this name for the evil team in Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.

Wonder what the video will add to this. And glad to finally learn rockruff's secret next month.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...igimon-adventure-tri-film-english-dub/.105186

I'd guess some people would be interested in this, but holy crap they were able to get Joshua Seth to come out of retirement. 10/16 returning VAs ain't bad. It will be interesting to see who they can get for the Adventure 02 cast for the remaining parts of the movie series.

That's why I love it. The boss fights in BN series is so fun and infuriating in a good way.

It's like Dark Souls but with less roles
BN is such a love/hate relationship IMO, with it's randomness. I can't think of any Mega Man title that would benefit more from a hardware upgrade than BN, heck I'd even say I think it could work well as a MMO.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Dex leak fake? ****ING CALLED IT! I mean, why else did they used the EXACT SAME DAMN spreadsheet design/layout/color/font that was used for an old FAKE one??? But I'm happy that I can be surprised again.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
With that ugly ass sandcastle pokemon

I kind of wish the leak was true now

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Talk about Miis? I haven't worked with mine much, but when I was showing off my Mii costumes to someone else I accidentally discovered a hilarious combination. Likely not going to use it myself, but I'm going to let you guys know about it.

Try wearing Lloyd's hair with Toad's body. Go on, try it.

Both me and the spectator basically went, "Wait, was that Aladdin?"

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
With that ugly *** sandcastle pokemon

I kind of wish the leak was true now
Hey, not every pokemon needs to be a homerun...

I personally don't think its that bad, its definitely an out there concept though...

I'm just glad that leak's dead in the water, especially considering now it means I'm not going to be spoiled on every new pokemon that will be shown (and Mimikyu has a second chance at getting an evolution)

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
BN is such a love/hate relationship IMO, with it's randomness. I can't think of any Mega Man title that would benefit more from a hardware upgrade than BN, heck I'd even say I think it could work well as a MMO.
Ever since during early 3DS years, I've always thought the idea of a 3DS BN would be amazing. Choose and take control of multiple Navis, explore a huge overworld, both outside and on the NET, featuring areas from all the the BN games, streetpass with other players and their Navis, battle tournaments, local and online, send emails to friends or people you've seen online or through streetpass, have your Navi interact with you, including using them as an alarm clock much like how Megaman.exe tries to wake up Lan. *sigh*

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I was on the side of pragmatism, or for reviving Erwin... but in the end, Armin has an end to his means. He's a visionary, and much more well balanced than Erwin at this point. At least both are more than willing to sacrifice themselves.

To see Levi, Erwin's numero uno, let him "rest" had a nice finality to it. I wouldn't have liked Armin getting revived if he had been forced to do so.

I wonder how Armin's going to turn out now. He's inherited the Warrior mind now, so I wonder if he'll even be the same person.
We don't know how exactly memory transfer works between Titan Shifters. We know that only Coordinate users are able to retain memories from previous Coordinate users at the moment. Ymir mentions that she doesn't remember who she ate in order to become a Titan Shifter, and the same applies for Reiner and Bertolt. However, a part of me thinks memory transfer can be particularly slow if someone eats a Titan Shifter not from the same bloodline, hence why Frieda and Uri were able to remember everything once they became Titan Shifters but Eren has only gained a few memories at the moment. If this is true, this could be one explanation for a theory that Ymir is alive: she may not have remembered eating Marcel back then, but perhaps when she joined Reiner and Bertolt, she remembered a few of Marcel's memories and thus aligned with the Warriors' cause.

On that note, this could lead to Armin and Eren breaking their friendship. Isayama mentioned in an interview that Armin and Eren may not be best friends by the end of the series, and it seemed like he was referring to Armin's "death" to Bertolt at first. Now we know that's not the case, but I think Armin's new role as a Titan Shifter could play a role in what Isayama is referring to. He may eventually remember Bertolt's memories after an long while and thus turn against humanity. If memory transfer only happens with Coordinate users though, then the only other way I can see Eren and Armin breaking their friendship is when Armin questions Eren why was he chosen to survive when he intended to die against Bertolt, or Armin becomes more assertive in his ideas by saying "I can transform to the biggest Titan around, so you need to listen to me," which could then lead to disagreements between him and Eren.

I've got a lot.

Brawler: Emmy Altava. Leon Bronev, Eren Jaeger, Annie Leonhart, two Miis based on myself, Saitama, Heihachi, Valkenhyn R.Hellsing, and four Attack on Titan season 2/season 3 characters

Frieda Reiss, Zeke, Ymir, Reiner Braun, and Bertolt Hoover (the latter three are revealed to be Titan Shifters in the first part of season 2, hence why I made them Mii Brawlers)

Swordfighter: Professor Layton, Desmond Sycamore, Sonic from One Punch Man, young Randall Ascot, Shirou Emiya, Saber, Archer, Rider from Fate/Zero, Lancer from Fate/Zero, Lancer from Fate/Stay Night, Gilgamesh from the Fate series, Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy, Hange Zoe, Levi from Attack on Titan, Erwin Smith, Mike Zacharius, Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Connie Springer, Sasha Blouse, Jean Kirstein, Krista Lenz, Chrom, Viridi, Zero, Ashley, Ragna the Bloodedge, and Lloyd Irving

Gunner: Luke Triton, Flora Reinhold, Clive from the Layton series, adult Randall Ascot, Aurora from the Layton series, Genos, Kiritsugu Emiya, Irisviel von Einzbern, Illyasviel von Einzbern, Rin Tohsaka, Sakura Matou, MZD from the pop'n music series, Hange Zoe, Armin Arlert, Geno, Protoman, Megaman X, Noel Vermillion, Inkling (both male and female), and a season 2 Attack on Titan character.

Kenny Ackerman

That's all that I can remember off the top of my head.

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
since were still on pokemon,and this is a smash site.Lets give the smash roster pokemon typings :) for example
:4mario:normal/fire
:4luigi:normal/fire
:4peach:fairy/flying
:4bowser:fire/fighting
:4yoshi:grass/dragon
anymore?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
:4pikachu: Electric
:4jigglypuff: Normal/Fairy
:4charizard: Fire/Flying
:4lucario: Fighting/Steel
:4greninja: Water/Dark
:4mewtwo: Psychic
I kind of disagree with you on a couple of those

First of all, I've played Charizard in smash and I think he'd be more likely a dragon fire type

I don't see why Lucario would be a steel type, he doesn't have metal anywhere on his body. If anything, he should be a ground type. Maybe Dark because he's based on Anubis

Greninja throws out ninja signs and fights like a ninja, and ninjutsu is a type of martial arts so I think he'd be better as a water/ fighting.

Mewtwo seems like he's evil with his maniacal laugh. Maybe a dark/ Psychic. Dark is called Evil type in Japan

Jigglypuff doesn't really scream fairy to me. Maybe pure normal would be good enough

But, I guess Pikachu does work as an electric type

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
since were still on pokemon,and this is a smash site.Lets give the smash roster pokemon typings :) for example
:4mario:normal/fire
:4luigi:normal/fire
:4peach:fairy/flying
:4bowser:fire/fighting
:4yoshi:grass/dragon
anymore?
I don't see Grass type for Yoshi but here's mine which fits for their movesets that did a long while ago

:4mario:- Fire/Fighting
:4luigi:- Normal/Fighting
:4peach:- Grass/Fairy
:4bowser:- Fire/Dragon
:4bowserjr:- Fire/Steel
:rosalina:- Fairy/Psychic
:4drmario:- Fighting/Electric
:4yoshi:- Normal/Dragon
:4wario:- Poison/Fighting
:4dk:- Fighting
:4diddy:- Normal/Fighting
:4gaw:- Normal
:4link:- Steel
:4zelda:- Psychic
:4sheik:- Dark
:4ganondorf:- Dark/Fighting
:4tlink:- Steel/Fairy
:4samus:- Steel/Electric
:4zss:- Electric/Fighting
:4pit:- Flying
:4darkpit:- Dark/Fighting
:4palutena:- Fighting/Fairy
:4marth:/:4lucina:- Steel
:4feroy:- Steel/Fire
:4myfriends:- Steel/Ground
:4robinm:- Electric/Psychic
:4corrin:- Dragon/Water
:4kirby:- Normal
:4dedede:- Normal/Flying
:4metaknight:- Flying/Steel
:4fox:- Electric
:4falco:- Electric/Flying
:4ness:- Psychic
:4lucas:- Psychic/Fairy
:4falcon:- Fire/Fighting
:4villager:- Grass/Normal
:4olimar:- Grass
:4wiifit:- Fighting/Psychic
:4littlemac:- Fighting
:4duckhunt:- Normal
:4rob:- Steel/Electric
:4shulk:- Steel/Electric
:4pacman:- Normal
:4megaman:- Steel
:4sonic:- Flying (Because Wind = Speed)
:4ryu:- Fighting
:4cloud:- Steel/Flying
:4bayonetta:- Dark/Fairy

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Speaking of the sandcastle, some fans are saying Game Freak was attempting Yo-Kai Watch's style with that Pokemon.

How does that make any sense?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Speaking of the sandcastle, some fans are saying Game Freak was attempting Yo-Kai Watch's style with that Pokemon.

How does that make any sense?
Probably saying that he feels more like a Yo-Kai than a true Pokemon with his style.

Coincidentally, some fans want Game Freak to make a Karakasa-Obake Pokemon (Something Level-5 already beat them to).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Probably saying that he feels more like a Yo-Kai than a true Pokemon with his style.

Coincidentally, some fans want Game Freak to make a Karakasa-Obake Pokemon (Something Level-5 already beat them to).
Still, the humanoid Pokemon don't closely resemble the spirits of humans like Yo-Kai Watch. Jynx is close enough, but characters like Hungramps and Lady Longneck are more human-like than any "human shape" Pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom