• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And one more thing before I run from Dat Gurl, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE sold 50k during the remainder of June. Better than Japan, but not that great. Buuuuuuut it's not that much of a flop for a niche title. Still suprised that it managed to achieve this despite "raaaaaaaah censor****" or being "2weeb4me".

http://personacentral.com/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-us-sales/

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
So have we got any confirmation on if megas are returning?Like megas were all over gen 6 now we barely see any new ones/

Chrono.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Champ Gold Champ Gold
@SMX
@Awesomedude4444

The plot thickens:
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/7/19/12231270/brock-lesnar-failed-a-second-drug-test-at-ufc-200

Furthermore

Clomid is used by bodybuilders to boost testosterone. If that’s what Lesnar tested positive for, then that is blatant doping.
Goddamn it. This shouldn't happen to Brock but man you're ****ing up harder than Jon Jones but less of a stupid person like him

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Champ Gold Champ Gold
@SMX
@Awesomedude4444

The plot thickens:
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/7/19/12231270/brock-lesnar-failed-a-second-drug-test-at-ufc-200

Furthermore

Clomid is used by bodybuilders to boost testosterone. If that’s what Lesnar tested positive for, then that is blatant doping.
Jesus Christ Brock. Talk about ruining your credibility.

Mark Hunt must be laughing his *** off right now.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Champ Gold Champ Gold
@SMX
@Awesomedude4444

The plot thickens:

Furthermore

God damn it Brock,Your literally a modern day version of a T-rex,you dont need drugs.I just hope we still get orton vs lesnar still

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Steven from Steven Universe makes a cameo appearance in G Gundam, and he represents Neo America.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I may be the only person who sees a star on a red shirt and thinks of :4diddy: .

:ohwell:

Burruni

Smash Hero
So.
Just something to Note.
25 Officially shown Gen 7 Pokemon. And a 26th known in name, Marshadow.
Now let's look at what we "ambigously" know in range.
Starter evos bring us to 32.
Rockruff and Yungoos confirmed to evolve. 34.
PRESUMABLY Pikipek and likely Komala will. 36.
Even if all other pokemon shown don't evolve, we've seen at least the base forms for over half of Kalos's new pokemon, half of the full list.... barring Mega Evos.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Speaking of Steven Universe, tonight's episode captured this perfectly:

It was really good though.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I think I want to make this post about something different.

Anyone know some games I should try?

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
A part of me finds it hard to believe.
As a person who has constantly played action games before, I have some really quick reaction time to things. Never mind it very much helped me when I practiced in a real car. I was super attentive and could park perfectly(albeit in a go-kart). A real driver behind me bumped into me instead. These things do matter, since they simulate what you need to do to be a good driver.

Games have an excellent effect on you in real life when it comes to habitatual stuff. Constantly training to do the same combination of controls over and over makes it easier to do similar repetitive actions. I doubt I'd be anywhere near as fast at work making sandwiches(I work at a BK) if my body wasn't used to doing things fast and accurately. I have a terrible memory myself, but I learn pretty easily through repetition.

Speaking of Steven Universe, tonight's episode captured this perfectly:

It was really good though.
I didn't even know there was a new episode. CN's schedule for this show has been so ****. . .

Really hope my DVR automatically recorded it like it's supposed to be but with my luck I missed it.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
As a person who has constantly played action games before, I have some really quick reaction time to things. Never mind it very much helped me when I practiced in a real car. I was super attentive and could park perfectly(albeit in a go-kart). A real driver behind me bumped into me instead. These things do matter, since they simulate what you need to do to be a good driver.

Games have an excellent effect on you in real life when it comes to habitatual stuff. Constantly training to do the same combination of controls over and over makes it easier to do similar repetitive actions. I doubt I'd be anywhere near as fast at work making sandwiches(I work at a BK) if my body wasn't used to doing things fast and accurately. I have a terrible memory myself, but I learn pretty easily through repetition.
That's interesting.
I just found it funny that a chaotic game such as Mario Kart would improve someone's driving skills. Still, if it actually helps, I'm all for it. :)

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So.
Just something to Note.
25 Officially shown Gen 7 Pokemon. And a 26th known in name, Marshadow.
Now let's look at what we "ambigously" know in range.
Starter evos bring us to 32.
Rockruff and Yungoos confirmed to evolve. 34.
PRESUMABLY Pikipek and likely Komala will. 36.
Even if all other pokemon shown don't evolve, we've seen at least the base forms for over half of Kalos's new pokemon, half of the full list.... barring Mega Evos.
According to the rotomdex Pikipek has two stages...
I guess you can throw the other island guardians in as well...though so far not exactly confirmed we'll get others but it seems more than likely...

I'm thinking we'll break over 100 (of course assuming the rumours are false)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
On the topic of video games enhancing IRL functions.

I notice that whenever I get off a few hours of Hyrule Warriors, I get into this rhythm of doing everything else in my day as fast and efficiently as possible, and multi-task where I can.

Which probably comes from all of the quickfire micro-management the game throws at you and running across the maps real fast and trying to defeat enemies as fast as possible.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
>Buff King DeDeDe sign at an WWE event

Top lel
Do you have a pic?

Also LOL this is like the third time, isn't it? Waluigi Amiibo, Mother 3, and now this. I wonder if it's the same guy or if there's several different Nintendo gamers in the crowd.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just like yesterday, I forgot about it. Oh well, I will just watch it later.

Just to be sure, is there another one tomorrow?
One every weekday until the season's done.
Yup, They are at 7pm EST each night.

I didn't even know there was a new episode. CN's schedule for this show has been so ****. . .

Really hope my DVR automatically recorded it like it's supposed to be but with my luck I missed it.
If not you could always watch them online. People usually upload them.

Burruni

Smash Hero
According to the rotomdex Pikipek has two stages...
I guess you can throw the other island guardians in as well...though so far not exactly confirmed we'll get others but it seems more than likely...

I'm thinking we'll break over 100 (of course assuming the rumours are false)
Ok.
37 with Pikipek-3.
40 with the other 3 islands getting guardians.
Just interesting.
Because in scope...
Gen 1: 151
Gen 2: 100
Gen 3: 135
Gen 4: 107
Gen 5: 156
Gen 6: 072
Gen 7: "40" so far.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
So let me get this striaght.Raw has the women,the tag teams, and the cruiser weight divison? How is that fair to smackdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom