• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Got two of the blurbs from Rockruff, apparently it's just commenting on each of the two:

Cute how they're having it comment on the new information.

Also, new trailer!

-We get another look at the 'new move' mechanic, alongside those Power Ranger poses and the return of Pokémon amie with some new features. We also get a brief look at Pikaboo in the trade.
So, Limit Breaks confirmed. :4cloud:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Got two of the blurbs from Rockruff, apparently it's just commenting on each of the two:

Also, new trailer!

-We get another look at the 'new move' mechanic, alongside those Power Ranger poses and the return of Pokémon amie with some new features. We also get a brief look at Pikaboo in the trade.
For a second I expected the trainer to yell SHWATCH and shoot laser beams

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Also, new trailer!

So Pokemon Amie is back?

Can't wait to see all the horror stories where they poked Komala to wake him out of his sleep. I'm going to do the same sine koalas are too fluffy to resist. :awesome:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So Pokemon Amie is back?

Can't wait to see all the horror stories where they poked Komala to wake him out of his sleep. I'm going to do the same sine koalas are too fluffy to resist. :awesome:
Koalas are capable of ****ing destroying you with their arms iirc. Might not wanna do that

I've always loved super moves, and although the metagame is traumatized, it seems fun

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why was I tagged? Me no carey about X peeps
*Gasp but Xmen are awesome.

and that sun and moon trailer was great.

No new eeveelution isn't out yet, but I'd say it's unlikely. Anyway I like the way amie looks as well as the areas. Lastly:
Screenshot (138).png

Where are they going?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Also, new trailer!

-We get another look at the 'new move' mechanic, alongside those Power Ranger poses and the return of Pokémon amie with some new features.
-We get a brief look at Pikaboo in the trade, Killer Teddy Bear also pops up.
-We get to see Eevee's Pokedex entry and there's only 8 slots, sorry Eevee fans, but no new Eeveelution this time around.
-Riding Pokémon seems to have been expanded as Tauros was seen alongside Stoutland. Lapras and Sharpedo also keep their riding models from XY and ORAS respectively.
Oh cute, you can groom them now!

It's nice that they not only kept Amie, they actually made edits. I figured it deserved more than just the petting, facial recognition, and a few minigames that seemed like they would be more in place on the Pokemon website.

D

Deleted member

Also, new trailer!

-We get another look at the 'new move' mechanic, alongside those Power Ranger poses and the return of Pokémon amie with some new features.
-We get to see Eevee's Pokedex entry and there's only 8 slots, sorry Eevee fans, but no new Eeveelution this time around.
-Riding Pokémon seems to have been expanded as Tauros was seen alongside Stoutland. Lapras and Sharpedo also keep their riding models from XY and ORAS respectively.
Those poses? More like:
STAND NAME「DARK BLUE MOON
*Gasp but Xmen are awesome.

and that sun and moon trailer was great.

No new eeveelution isn't out yet, but I'd say it's unlikely. Anyway I like the way amie looks as well as the areas. Lastly:
View attachment 112164

Where are they going?
There are four ****ing islands, I really hope you don't expect us to surf to them

Chrono.

I actually hope Soaring comes back.

Seems like the perfect time to do so as well, the feature in ORAS really seemed like it was just testing the waters for something bigger.

Actually, that describes Gen 6 in general...

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Those poses? More like:
STAND NAME「DARK BLUE MOON

There are four ****ing islands, I really hope you don't expect us to surf to them
Oh I know, but that's the classic boat, not the modern ones. Which is theorized to go to the man made island. Which is what I was pointing out. I wonder if it starts you and your rivals journeys maybe.

This can't come out soon enough. X men are my favorite and if this is the closest thing im getting to MCU i want it ASAP
plus i need something now that im caught up with daredevil

Also, new trailer!

Awesome to know that if I ever get S/M I will have poliwhirl and eevee on my team.

the return of Pokémon amie
*Will be removed for the international release

Soul.

The new Pokémon look adorable as hell. Nice to see Pokémon-Amie coming back.

Was the whole pose thing Synchro? Also, one of the Trainers in Battle Royal wasn't wearing a hat, lol customization hype.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This can't come out soon enough. X men are my favorite and if this is the closest thing im getting to MCU i want it ASAP
plus i need something now that im caught up with daredevil

Awesome to know that if I ever get S/M I will have poliwhirl and eevee on my team.

*Will be removed for the international release
Amie won't be removed, but the grooming pokemon ability will be. It was deemed to inappropriate.

The new Pokémon look adorable as hell. Nice to see Pokémon-Amie coming back.

Was the whole pose thing Synchro? Also, one of the Trainers in Battle Royal wasn't wearing a hat, lol customization hype.
Actually he has a beanie so still hats it seems.

I think the poses definitely will relate to Synchro though.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I just want to be able to revisit Kalos in Sun & Moon.Its seems like the perfect time to do so and than you have zygarde just chillin in aloha.Its just a feature i wanna see brought back

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Amie won't be removed, but the grooming pokemon ability will be. It was deemed to inappropriate.

Actually he has a beanie so still hats it seems.

I think the poses definitely will relate to Synchro though.
Are you sure?

Looks like no hat to me.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Eevee only has eight spots revealed on it's pokedex...:sadsheep:

I'm now hoping they intentionally did that as a ruse so we don't expect a new Eeveelution if it gets revealed...They've been giving us so many requested mons it's be a shame if they skipped a dragon type eevee which is probably one of the most requested pokemon for several years...
Afterall 'Game footage not final'....inb4 straw grasping...X|

----

On another note...Kituruguma reminded me of an old classic novel I once read 'Of Mice and Men'...for those unfamiliar it features two main characters one is a fairly normal guy the other is a large but very strong fellow with a mental disability, but he is very kind-hearted...like Kituruguma he doesn't really know his own strength and during the book it gets him into a lot of trouble...
If I ever add this bear to my team I'll likely name him after this character...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Are you sure?

Looks like no hat to me.

Hm this wasn't the scene I saw questioned just before here, so my mistake. There is one picture like this where the guy on the end has a beanie but it seemed he was hatless. So I guess there are no hat options which is pretty cool.

Chrono.

No hats will only matter if we get cool hairstyles.

Otherwise I'll have to play as the girl to get the good hair.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I kind of want some cool hair colors like green. It make for interesting styles.

On another note...Kituruguma reminded me of an old classic novel I once read 'Of Mice and Men'...for those unfamiliar it features two main characters one is a fairly normal guy the other is a large but very strong fellow with a mental disability, but he is very kind-hearted...like Kituruguma he doesn't really know his own strength and during the book it gets him into a lot of trouble...
If I ever add this bear to my team I'll likely name him after this character...
"Tell me about the buneary george"

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Though it might be too early, I'm surprised we haven't seen any new cross-gen evolutions or Mega Evolutions yet (I'm aware of Synchro possibly happening but still)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Though it might be too early, I'm surprised we haven't seen any new cross-gen evolutions or Mega Evolutions yet (I'm aware of Synchro possibly happening but still)
I am to, we also don't have any gym leaders. I wonder why they are holding off on showing us them.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
If Overwatch characters are in a fighting game, which type of inputs would they have? Motion, Charge, or a mixture of both?

Chrono.

Call me pessimistic, but I think they might be done with cross gen evolutions (special cases aside).

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
If Overwatch characters are in a fighting game, which type of inputs would they have? Motion, Charge, or a mixture of both?
The only characters I can see being a charge input are Widowmaker and McCree.

I know Tracer, Lucio and Genji are motion based

Even then, I can see OW being more of a arena fighter than a traditional one

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

IIRC there were multiple hairstyles available in XY, so I think it will be the same this time around. Possibly, more hairstyles will be available in this game, who knows.

And yes, no hats is a great option.

I kind of want some cool hair colors like green. It make for interesting styles.
This too.

D

Deleted member

No hats was the one thing I wanted the most from customization, I still remember getting my hopes up with the rival and the start of the game
I just hope clothing doesn't cost, like, 90% of my money
Pokemon should never be this real

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Also betting there will be swimsuit outfits but they'll be censored in the Western versions of the game. :demon:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
No new Eevee evolution? Oh well, can't wait til next gen when the next unnecessary one arrives.
Also I'm surprised by all the "no hat" hype. Its hilarious how much commotion that's causing.

:094:

D

Deleted member

Also betting there will be swimsuit outfits but they'll be censored in the Western versions of the game. :demon:
Unless it's for the Male Trainer, in which that case is gonna become a Meme like Shirtless Link/Swimsuit Shulk.

I can imagine it already, standing in front of the League Champion while im shirtless at my own will.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
"I want a girl modeled after me. You know what, just make me her (pictured below) with a beard."
-SomecallmeJohnny in the first episode of the Huniepop playthrough, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom