• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It was the game I was wondering about. They can make movies of whatever they want
No, FIre & Ice is the Boom game.

Sonic Boom is the Western branch of the Sonic franchise. Only Western companies make it's products (like Big Red Button for Rise of Lyric, Sanzaru Games for Shattered Crystal and Fire & Ice, and Ouido! for the TV show).

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
It was the game I was wondering about. They can make movies of whatever they want
The anniversary game isn't going to be Boom. I believe at one point or another they said it wouldn't be... not 'exclusively' anyway.

Plus, Sonic Team doesn't really like Boom that much last I checked.

Last edited:
Made it to member on Gaf without getting banned so im not in one ban=permaban territory. Neat.

After reading more and more Spidey comics that have X-men, I have to say...People are ******** against mutants
Yeah Xavier made his little safe haven for a reason.

I mean. . .Sentinels existed. AKA Murder Robots designed only for Mutant elimination. ****'s ****ed up yo.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Weeaboo doesn't even have a meaning.

It's just a slang term at this point. People use it however.

Like how people will look at something they don't like and say "that's gay".
No weeaboo does having a meaning, it was a slang term created to refer to overly obsessed Anime fans, who aren't Japanese, who believe Japan to be the greatest country in the world, and mix Japanese in with their English.

So please, don't go stating something, that any long term anime fan is going to able to disprove in a single moment.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
No weeaboo does having a meaning, it was a slang term created to refer to overly obsessed Anime fans, who aren't Japanese, who believe Japan to be the greatest country in the world, and mix Japanese in with their English.

So please, don't go stating something, that any long term anime fan is going to able to disprove in a single moment.
Slang terms by their very nature change meaning over time, and old meanings phase out.

Weeaboo has come under the same effect.

I'm aware of what it originally meant but it doesn't mean the same thing anymore.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What can I say, hating on anime and its fans is what's cool!:p
This reminded me of something.

You know what's both funny and sad?

When members of different bashed groups start going to war with each other.

Anime fans, Sonic fans, My Little Pony fans, etc.

They all know what it's like to have the majority make fun of them, and yet there's still little groups of each that start throwing stones at each other despite the obvious. Heck, you've even got some of those "love and tolerate" guys who don't want to be bashed for being MLP fans turning around and bashing Sonic from time to time. Yeah, that's definitely loving and tolerating. Way to lead by example, folks. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This reminded me of something.

You know what's both funny and sad?

When members of different bashed groups start going to war with each other.

Anime fans, Sonic fans, My Little Pony fans, etc.

They all know what it's like to have the majority make fun of them, and yet there's still little groups of each that start throwing stones at each other despite the obvious. Heck, you've even got some of those "love and tolerate" guys who don't want to be bashed for being MLP fans turning around and bashing Sonic from time to time. Yeah, that's definitely loving and tolerating. Way to lead by example, folks. :troll:
But what about the Beliebers?

Oh wait, they don't exist anymore. :troll:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So the anime CoroCoro magazine released and discusses the semi finals of the Kalos league. ash fights Shota, and it's 6 V 6 yet it won't tell us Ash's 6th mon yet. I'm almost positive this won't be goodra.

I'm starting to think it's a pokemon that relates to Sun and Moon. Hopefully they finally show it soon.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Do you guys think Marvel will ever be able to gain back the movie rights to the Fantastic 4 and the X-Men?
They won't be getting back X-Men for a while because it's doing well or at least Deadpool's bringing the money in and he's got close ties.
F4 they could get back in time for Phase 5 because I don't think Fox are gonna want to touch it after the recent film was the polar opposite of Fantastic.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They won't be getting back X-Men for a while because it's doing well or at least Deadpool's bringing the money in and he's got close ties.
F4 they could get back in time for Phase 5 because I don't think Fox are gonna want to touch it after the recent film was the polar opposite of Fantastic.
But in the past, they spent money one a F4 movie they never had any plan on releasing JUST to keep the rights

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
But in the past, they spent money one a F4 movie they never had any plan on releasing JUST to keep the rights
Like the kid who'd never let anyone borrow the scissors and if you pointed out he wasn't using them he'd start cutting a pattern in the edge of his notebook?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Like the kid who'd never let anyone borrow the scissors and if you pointed out he wasn't using them he'd start cutting a pattern in the edge of his notebook?
Yes

You have to realize, adults are little more than kids that are taller

That's what I've found in life

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Do you guys think Marvel will ever be able to gain back the movie rights to the Fantastic 4 and the X-Men?
I could see them making out a deal but even then it'll just be Wolverine, some of the X-Men villains and Doctor Doom

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

OMG a stuffed Bacteriophage

I want it!
This reminds me of the time I had a fascination with bacteriophage after learning about them from Biology class.

I drew up designs for two robotic characters based on them. One was Eggman themed as if it could be a boss in a Sonic game, the other was a creepy clown/bacteriophage robot thing.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want a pokemon based on them

Perhaps steel/ poison

Or bug/ steel

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here's the little clown robot thing I did based on them. Can't find the Eggman one though.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
LOL, why a clown?
Because clowns are creepy and I thought the fusion of the two accentuated it a bit I guess.

Also I think I was gonna draw a comic where it was like the bad guy of it or something. I had this other character I designed too that was gonna be the good guy.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found a couple examples of a Bacteriophage Fakemon

That first one's base form appeals to me

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
So the anime CoroCoro magazine released and discusses the semi finals of the Kalos league. ash fights Shota, and it's 6 V 6 yet it won't tell us Ash's 6th mon yet. I'm almost positive this won't be goodra.

I'm starting to think it's a pokemon that relates to Sun and Moon. Hopefully they finally show it soon.
It's pretty much guaranteed to be Charizard. Last I checked the last episode until the end of the league was released last week and there's no way a capture is going to happen in the middle of the league.

:094:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Aonuma explained that he added voice acting just to make an impression on fans and newcomers compared to the tradition text. Hopefully this is a mainstay for future titles.

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/06/...hy-breath-of-the-wild-will-have-voice-acting/
To an extent it worked...first thing you noticed in the trailer was the voice acting for who we all assume is Zelda...a lot of people were happy about this...It also helps establish that this will be different from other Zelda titles...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL,

Sexy female Jason and Freddy

Japan is weird

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I think marvel will make a F4 deal with fox similar to their deals with hulk and spiderman.Probably for phase 4 because you need a new threat.And whose bigger than thanos? Galactus marvel has to do everything in there power to get F4

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hot damn!

So on top of the Games Bundle, there's also a Humble Sonic Comic bundle!

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/...=Link&utm_campaign=Humble_Sonic_Comics_Bundle

15 dollars gets you the entire post reboot arc, sans the original Worlds Collide with Megaman.

If you have ANY interest in the comics I cannot recommend this enough. The post reboot starts off a bit rocky but is SO GOOD right now.
So...The ENTIRE modern Archie stuff O.O GODDAMMIT I CAN'T GET THIS

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's pretty much guaranteed to be Charizard. Last I checked the last episode until the end of the league was released last week and there's no way a capture is going to happen in the middle of the league.

:094:
Probably not. Trevor took the only real reason to bring Charziard back, which was the Y stone. If he brings someone else in, they either evolve or get a new mega. And the first two league episodes don't seem focused on a battle. So maybe he does get something new from the streets or someone. Goodra could still come back, but there's no point in hiding something so obvious unless Goodra's getting a mega or something major is tied to him.

So the 6th slot is really strange.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I must admit it is a little weird to see full voice acting in a Zelda game after all these years with no voice acting (save for grunts, yells, laughs and the like).

The little that's been heard so far, both English and Japanese, has been good, so I hope the quality of the voice work will impress, as some fans are skeptical.

I wonder who will be part of the voice cast. With the game being so huge, I suppose they could get higher-profile voice talent for both English and Japanese languages. Most of all, I'm really curious on who would voice Ganon.

Also, dual audio please. I want dual audio. With the game being very inspired by anime, I would like to experience playing it in Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom