• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Sephazon

月に代わって、お仕置きよ !
Writing Team
NNID
Sephazon
@Frostwraith Hey, I was wondering if it would be alright if I would post a thread in this sub-forum regarding my E3 experience at the event this year. I have many high quality exclusive pictures, videos and stories I'd like to share with the community. Hong referred me to ask you in this thread, so woot, hello, here I am!

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
I made a list of anime I'd like to watch. What should be next?

attack on titan
anohana
tokyo ghoul
full metal alchemist
nichijou
kill la kill
future diary
Steins gate
rurouni kenshin
one punch man
angel beats
accel world
code geass lelouch of the rebellion
ergo proxy
clannad
a lull in the sea
Gintama. It's not on the list, but it's better than all of those. Gintama.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I like the monkeys but they have so much untapped potential.

And something on the potential Pokken DLC, scizor is listed as being able to mega evolve in the data according to the reddit.
I hope he and the two others all ends up playable. They would all feel and inexistant gap in my heart :
  • Water Starter
  • Gen 4 Starter
  • Playable bug type
  • Popular "standard" gen 2 pokemon
  • Another Legendary
  • More Gen 4 Pokemon
  • Awesome Dark type

_Silver_

I don't even know anymore.
NNID
coffeeman65
3DS FC
1349-8695-1576
Poor Simisear.
Honestly I thought a few of the Gen V Pokemon would have been a perfect fit for being in the unpopular category.

Solosis would have been one of the perfect choices for an unpopular Pokemon. What's so great about liking a Pokemon that's some kind of membrane in a bubble who at first glace also looks like a butt?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Solosis would have been one of the perfect choices for an unpopular Pokemon. What's so great about liking a Pokemon that's some kind of membrane in a bubble who at first glace also looks like a butt?
The fact that he's based on molecular reproduction?

People love that line.

_Silver_

I don't even know anymore.
NNID
coffeeman65
3DS FC
1349-8695-1576
The fact that he's based on molecular reproduction?

People love that line.
Reuniclus is cool, but I don't like Solosis. I would have assumed barely anyone wouldn't have liked it at all, but that's because I don't know anyone who even takes a liking to it or its design.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I hope he and the two others all ends up playable. They would all feel and inexistant gap in my heart :
  • Water Starter
  • Gen 4 Starter
  • Playable bug type
  • Popular "standard" gen 2 pokemon
  • Another Legendary
  • More Gen 4 Pokemon
  • Awesome Dark type
We already have an awesome dark type tho...:p

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I'd love to see Reuniclus in pokken. It's one of my favorite pokemon.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I like to see Monolith Soft work on other Nintendo franchises.

He'll give them Metroid, Pokemon or Kid Icarus and see what they do with those

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
And now here's the Marth's English VA voice mod!

http://gamebanana.com/sounds/30893

There is a small bug where his mouth hangs in odd positions after saying certain things, but it isn't that noticeable in normal gameplay and reverts when he says something else. Some characters have lip syncing animation tied to their voice file, and Marth is one of them, so this is why this happens. Hopefully I can find a fix for it though.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Yeah I just finished episode one of Attack of Titan. I chose it cos I felt like watching it before but decided to go Nichijou in the end and also because of all the suggestions. The ending is super disturbing but apart from that I loved the pacing and build up. Didn't expect them to break through already! My fav is his sister currently, she seems cool and level headed.

I loved SAO's sountrack so that's a must addition to my list, thanks! Hopefully the story is good...(cos thats what matters in the end unless it's slice of life genre)
I can assure you that Fate/Zero's plot is really good. To give the basic gist what it's about, It's a battle royale featuring 7 "masters" who are expert mages, and each one of them summons a "servant" that they use in battle. Those "servants" are based on people from heroic tales and history. The 7 mages and their servants fight to the death in what's known as "the Holy Grail War," taking place in Fuyuki City, Japan, in the 1990s, where the winner receives a wish granting device that allows their wishes to come true. As a battle royale, you can imagine all the different things that ensues commonly associated with one, and the way how the writers handle the battle royale creates an awesome story overall. It's also one of the more mature animes I've seen, and the animation is superb, making way for some amazing fight scenes.

The only issue with Fate/Zero is the first episode. Unlike the other episodes, it's 45 minutes long, and it's devoted mainly to exposition. Thus, the first episode is on the boring side, but you'll need to watch it in order to have an introduction to the motivations and characteristics of the masters. as well as understand what's going on. Once you get past the first episode, you're in for amazing anime! There are 25 episodes total.

As for Attack on Titan, I like Mikasa too. If you're starting to like her, I can tell you that she has a lot of amazing and badass moments in the later episodes. There will be more disturbing moments because of the titans (the first episode was the most disturbing one IMO), but that's one of the reasons why the show is so popular. It's not the perfect anime though, and you'll understand its flaws when you keep watching it, but I still enjoyed the series overall (I'm even caught up with the manga for it, so I already know what's coming in season 2, and there's also going to be some amazing moments there as well).

------

I just came across this masterpiece:
The Spongebob Fire Emblem parodies are pretty funny. There's another really popular SpongeEmblem video, and it's just as funny as that one you posted (it's especially funny for all those who like the Conquest route).

While not related to Spongebob, if you are a Mulan fan like I am, you will love this Fire Emblem Fates parody.

I remember watching this for 15 minutes the first time I saw it because I thought it was really amusing overall (not to mention some of the Fire Emblem characters that appear in their respective moments are pretty accurate).

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can assure you that Fate/Zero's plot is really good. To give the basic gist what it's about, It's a battle royale featuring 7 masters who are expert mages, and each one of them summons a "servant" that they use in battle. Those "servants" are based on people from heroic tales and history. The 7 mages and their servants fight to the death in what's known as "the Holy Grail War," taking place in Fuyuki City, Japan, in the 1990s, where the winner receives a wish granting device that allows their wishes to come true. As a battle royale, you can imagine all the different things that ensues commonly associated with one, and the way how the writers handle the battle royale creates an awesome story overall. It's also one of the more mature animes I've seen, and the animation is superb, making way for some amazing fight scenes.

The only issue with Fate/Zero is the first episode. Unlike the other episodes, it's 45 minutes long, and it's devoted mainly to exposition. Thus, the first episode is on the boring side, but you'll need to watch it in order to have an introduction to the motivations and characteristics of the masters. as well as understand what's going on. Once you get past the first episode, you're in for amazing anime! There are 25 episodes total.

As for Attack on Titan, I like Mikasa too. If you're starting to like her, I can tell you that she has a lot of amazing and badass moments in the later episodes. There will be more disturbing moments because of the titans (the first episode was the most disturbing one IMO), but that's one of the reasons why the show is so popular. It's not the perfect anime though, and you'll understand its flaws when you keep watching it, but I still enjoyed the series overall (I'm even caught up with the manga for it, so I already know what's coming in season 2, and there's also going to be some amazing moments there as well).

------

The Spongebob Fire Emblem parodies are pretty funny. There's another really popular SpongeEmblem video, and it's just as funny as that one you posted (it's especially funny for all those who like the Conquest route).

While not related to Spongebob, if you are a Mulan fan like I am, you will love this Fire Emblem Fates parody.

I remember watching this for 15 minutes the first time I saw it because I thought it was really amusing overall (not to mention some of the Fire Emblem characters that appear in their respective moments are pretty accurate).
Lol I saw the Nohr one before, and right after that spongebob one, I found the Mulan one. I laughed so hard. It's perfect.

D

Deleted member

I should probably try Smash modding seeing as I can use my old 3DS's SD card for it but does anyone know where to find all those mods?
Lol, I saw that one when I was obsessively searching Fates Spongebob and "Stand up" videos. :p

This one was my favourite.

This is will always be one of my favorites though
Link because language and video limit
https://youtu.be/surFHQYsh_E

But the overall best is, of course, Takumi talks to random guy
Something something language warning
https://youtu.be/e5rRDW21UKM

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I should probably try Smash modding seeing as I can use my old 3DS's SD card for it but does anyone know where to find all those mods?

This is will always be one of my favorites though
Link because language and video limit
https://youtu.be/surFHQYsh_E

But the overall best is, of course, Takumi talks to random guy
Something something language warning
https://youtu.be/e5rRDW21UKM
I have no real interest in modding the 3DS version personally, but here is a guide for doing so. I don't know anything about it otherwise, though.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/smash-3...-guide-textures-music-sfx-voice-clips.414548/

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't plan on it either, I meant that I can use it for Wii U modding since there's no use for it currently :p
If it's Wii U modding you want to do, then this video (that actually is not made by me) is a good guide.

If you need any help along the way when doing it, then feel free to PM me about.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I modded my Wii U earlier this week, I can't wait until model importing becomes a thing. I need BotW Link dammit.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I modded my Wii U earlier this week, I can't wait until model importing becomes a thing. I need BotW Link dammit.
Model imports/custom models (known as vertex mods) are already a thing. I tried some out myself.

I used Simisear in my run of Black. I hate that stupid monkey too. One of the only pokemon from Gen 5 I don't love

Anyway, on the news there was a report about a bunch of 4th graders requesting that their online learning program add LGBT right to the Civil Rights curriculum.

4th graders
Trying to work for LGBT rights

Maybe not all of humanity is bad. :)

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I think, if anything, Ubisoft could collaborate with Nintendo to add Rayman into Mario Maker for his anniversary....

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Has anyone seen any good Zelda BotW fanart yet?
and Smash?

Oh right....

*sigh* There's always next time..... out of all characters I supported that didn't get in, Rayman was my most wanted.

I wish we could hear from Sakurai why he didn't make it. I'm sure it was close.

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
What Fire Emblem Fates Conquest should've been:

Corrin: Are you sure this plan will be the best solution Azura? I mean this will kill a lot of innocent Hoshidans, and I can think of plans having better solutions than this.

Azura:Of course Corrin, I think this IS the only solution for peace, I mean how bad could it be in comparsion?

*Cue It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia theme*

"Azura realizes she screwed up"

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This photo...

is Shraq approved. :yeahboi:
"So there's a Rayman discussion going on? Eh, the only thing I remember about him was dabbling in some learning game on someone else's PS1 as a little kid, so I'm not exactly qualifi-"

>*sees image*

>Oh my gosh, are those Phantasy Star sprites he has up on his wall?! I actually recognized that?! :D

>Coricus has skewed priorities (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom