• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Final episode is up.

RIP Zygarde.
To be fair to it, at least it had that small cameo in the first episode, poor Xerneas didn't even appear period when the past few have made an effort to incorporate the rest.

As for the episode...

I'm very disappointed in this one, it's basically just a combination of the final scene before the credits and the war backstory, but it doesn't add anything worthwhile to them. It still goes the same way it did in the games (with the protagonist not being written out for once) with just a bit more focus on the audience through the kid and the scenes being in animation, which is OK but it doesn't do much that the games didn't already tackle.

However, what really let me down was that despite this episode being called 'The Redemption'. it doesn't develop AZ or really make him all that redeemable. This was something of a problem in the game too as he's not given a lot of time to really showcase how remorseful he was for his actions (at least compared to characters like Archie or Maxie who do show a lot more remorse) due to his sparse appearances and dialogue, and this scene does little to do otherwise. In fact, you could argue it makes him less redeemable since we're missing what other context the game does give us, so we don't get the scenes like him talking to Lysandre or being at the Ultimate Weapon site after it implodes, so moments like that which could be used to develop him aren't. So all we get from this episode is that this guy murdered countless lives out of revenge, his Pokémon leaves him because of it, he goes 'woe is me, please have a battle with me', and then Floette comes back. That sequence of events doesn't do much to make the character seem salvageable from his previous actions, and considering Generations has the power to rewrite scenes and characters for the better, this was a huge missed opportunity. They could've done so much, yet they just did the bare minimum and it's pretty disappointing that they went that route.

Still, with all of that said, while this wasn't the best note to leave Generations on, I will miss these episodes. It's been fun watching them and I do enjoy the ideas and stories that they did tell through these shorts. It's been a fun ride, and I do appreciate the work that did go into these.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Well sad to say but Pokemon Generations is over.
I thoroughly enjoyed the episodes and I hope you did too.

For the time being though, let's answer some questions.
  1. What was your favorite episode? Why?
  2. Least favorite? Why?
  3. Objectively which one do you think was the best?
  4. Objectively which one was the worst?
  5. What was your favorite human character?
  6. Favorite Pokemon that appeared?
  7. Which plot thread was the most accurate to the source material?
  8. Which one was the least accurate?
  9. Any characters you thought were improved?
  10. Any you think that got worse?
  11. Any episode change hoe you view a pokemon?
  12. Saddest part?
  13. Most awesome part?
  14. Scariest part?
  15. Try to name one event in each region that could have gotten an episode but didnt.
Can't answer all of them but I'll do my best.

1. My personal favorite had the ep 2, The Chase. I love seeing my man Looker in action. It' was alos really cool seeing pokemon doing police work basically.

2. EP 16, Beauty Eternal was just a pretty dull affair overall.

5. The Looker clearly. I love hard boiled detective types and he got a lot of great screen time.

6. Seeing my favorite legendary Rayquaza putting in work was a treat for me.

9. Having Silver give the lay down on his relationship between him and Giovanni added a lot to the both characters.

10. The Groundon and Kyorge episodes really enforced the fact that they're forces of natures better than the games did. Glaad to see all of that adapted pretty well.

13. Seeing Blue tear up the Kanto E4 like a horror film slasher was pretty entertaining.

14. The Chateau episode can qualify as an horror episode. Great setting and ending there.

15. Not so much a single event but I really wished Sun and Moon were covered. Ultrabeasts are some of the most additions to the pokemon lore and I'd love to see what they would have done to adapt Team Skull and the Aether Foundation.

Quite boring episode. Just like others said, it's just the backstory and final scene combined.

Though I did like the fact that Calem had Chesnaught and Charizard, two Pokemon I used on my team in Y.

2. Least favorite? Why?
  12. Saddest part?
  13. Most awesome part?
  14. Scariest part?
  15. Try to name one event in each region that could have gotten an episode but didnt.
1. Probably The Uprising. The battle between gym leaders and Team Plasma was quite cool.
2. Either The Frozen World (which was very boring) or The Challenger (because it had so much wasted potential).
5. Looker.
6. Rayquaza. I would've said Gengar, but it appeared so briefly.
7. Probably the last one.
8. The Investigation.
9. A lot of characters improved, imo.
14. The Chateau episode was nightmare fuel. Especially Cheryl's Chansey.
15. Gen 1 Ghost Tower. Although it was featured in Origins, which is probably why it got excluded.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Sonic Boom (the TV show) is available on Netflix in several countries except the U.S. Probably due to the show being on Hulu in the U.S.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Sonic Boom should have been a Netflix original show.

D

Deleted member

Final episode is up.

RIP Zygarde.
More like RIP Xerneas. At least Zygarde had a cameo in episode 1.
As for the episode itself:
It was mediocre. There's not really much I can say about it.
For some reason, the fact Calem had Chesnaught triggered me a hell lot more than the fact he had a Charizard. Probably my inner Greninja fanboy.
Sad that we won't see anything from Alola :'(

2. Least favorite? Why?
  12. Saddest part?
  13. Most awesome part?
  14. Scariest part?
  1. My favorite Episode was "The New World" because of the awesome soundtrack and the fact it focused on my favorite antagonist in the series.
  2. The Beauty Eternal" was my least favorite because of how boring it was.
  3. I can't say for sure.
  4. See above.
  5. Cyrus, N, Cynthia, Looker.
  6. Not quite sure. Most of my favorite Pokemon didn't appear in the series, which saddens me. I'll say Bulbasaur for now.
  7. Probably "The Vision" though I played Alpha Sapphire and not Omega Ruby so I can't say for sure.
  8. The King's return", though it was a great episode.
  9. Silver, Gabby and Ty. Generations made me feel for Silver and it made me actually care about the interviewers.
  10. Blue, Archie, Buck, Colress and Lysandre. Blue became edgy, Archie was portrayed like more of a psychopath than a silly dude that wasn't really threatning, Buck was notably more annoying (Though I don't remeber his dialogue all that much to be honest), Colress was extremely out of character and I didn't realize how boring of a villain Lysandre is until "The Beauty Eternal".
  11. For whatever reason I didn't think of Kyogre as such a terrifying creature until its appearence in Generations. Also Espurr was more adorable than creepy.
  12. When Silver was abandoned by Giovanni.
  13. The fight between the Unova Gym Leaders and Team Plasma.
  14. The invisible food scene.
  • Kanto: Anything related to Mewtwo. Too important to leave out IMO.
  • Johto: Red vs Blue maybe? I've got nothing honestly.
  • Hoenn: Anything that involves Steven. For some reason, he was one of the two Champions that were left out, the other one being Alder, but Steven is way more popular and prominent.
  • Sinnoh: IMO, if any companion should've appeared, it's Riley. To me, he stood out alot more, plus he uses the mascot of Gen 4, who also failed to make any appearence for whatever reason.
  • Unova: Something that has to do with Hugh's backstory.
  • Kalos: Um, perhaps, I dunno, explain why Mewtwo is there and how another Mewtwo came into existence?
I personally think the series was decent but there's alot more they can do with it - and I'm not just talking about Alola. I think they should've made a full series out of it, kinda like Origins.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Honestly, I can barely remember what happened in Generations.

Some notable ones I acc remember include the haunted mansion, sneaking in with policemen to some building, going to diff dimension with giratina and the oras related one.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just want to say that there are no worst starters, only worst rivalries.

. . .Actually, no, there are no worst rivalries either, because all of the rivalries are equally unfortunate.

Every starter is just a little buddy that wants to be your best friend.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean, they're only half wrong.

At least Calem didn't choose Delphox.
Delphox is pretty good tbh

At least mine is strong. I guess mine is the only good Delphox out there

I love loving pokemon no one else loves and making them the most badass pokemon ever

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dude.

I have never seen an opinion so wrong before.
Nope, I gotta agree with him

The only choice he could have made worse would have been Charizard and Delphox

Best Choice would have been Greninja and Blastoise, but since that'd be two waters, Greninja and Venusaur or Chesnaught and Blastoise would have been the better options

About a month ago i was level 11 and had no ranked experience. . .now

Thank you chuggaconroy and thank you hydra splatling for getting me out of A which i was stuck in.

Now i just need S rank
:061:

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero

2. Least favorite? Why?
  11. Any episode change how you view a pokemon?
  12. Saddest part?
  13. Most awesome part?
  14. Scariest part?
Favorite: All the Unovan Gym Leaders vs PURASUMA
Least Favorite: All of Kalos because its things we already saw in-game.
Objectively best: Looker's investigation of Giovanni... kinda both the kanto and johto side of it. It's one of few times they really weent into the side of "things we didn'tt see."
Objectively Worst: This last one. It was just a higher quality version of in-game cutscenes.
Favorite Human: Cynthia because bias.
Favorite Pokemon: Any time we get to see Blastoise love I gotta appreciate it.
Most accurate: This last one. It was just a higher quality version of in-game cutscenes.
Least Accurate: The softcore food erotica Cheryl episode.
Improved: Courtney. Actually getting facial expressions really sold her character better.
Worse: ....Cyrus? My opinion of him as a character seems to drop mor and more.
Change view: NOPE.
Saddest Part: Silver's.
Most Awesome: Unova's fight scenes
Scariest: Frozen World.
Missed Events...
Kanto: Flashback of Fuji's history of working with Team Rocket to humanitarian.
Johto: THE. RED. FIGHT. The moment that DEFINED Gen 2.
Hoenn: Trick Master done in anime form.
Sinnoh: Barry vs His Father
Unova: N vs Touko, B/W1's climax.
Kalos: Backstory on Dexio and Sina taking up their "viglante" identities.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just want to say that there are no worst starters
No. Chikorita is the worst starter, and I can prove that too if I must.

The only reason why you would choose it between Cyndaquil and Totodile is because you like the Pokémon itself. Otherwise its heavily outclassed by Pokémon like Tangela and Vileploom.

D

Deleted member

No but really, Delpox is good I dont see why people hate it. I cant wait till January fo I can get it in my moon game
The only thing I like about Delphox is how terrible it is.
I mean, I know it's decent in battle, but it has bad abillities and I fail to see how its design is appealing in any way, shape or form.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Thoughts on that new Generations episode:

Not much to say for this one. For the AZ episode, I was expecting them to adapt some information about him that we only learned from Masuda (such as how he got his Floette, his relationship with his brother, and why he was able to live eternally), but instead we basically have an exact retelling of his backstory and the ending events of X/Y. The things I liked in this episode was showing us some new stills of AZ's backstory, such as him grieving over Floette (the added voice for this part was admittedly a nice touch), activating the Ultimate Weapon, and his Floette leaving him). The ending was alright too, but I guess that's because I was one of those people that was actually moved when Floette returned to him.

And Sycamore finally appeared... but he didn't have a speaking role at all. At least Calem appeared.. but we didn't see much of him because they cut the battle to its finish to focus on the backstory. I'm surprised he owned a Chesnaught rather than Greninja because the latter is the most popular and iconic of the three Kalos starters.

In all, it wasn't much of a standout episode. Not the worst I've seen, but I'd rank it somewhere around mid low.

2. Least favorite? Why?
  11. Any episode change how you view a pokemon?
  12. Saddest part?
  13. Most awesome part?
  14. Scariest part?
Posting this in a spoilers tag because it is going to be a long response:

1) Definitely episode 7, The Vision, and episode 8, The Cavern. The Vision felt very tense from beginning to end as it showed Team Magma preparing to leave their base with the submarine, and it did a great job exploring Courtney more in a way that made her appear more creepy and less stalker-ish like how the scene was portrayed in the games. The Cavern does a great job showing how cataclysmic Kyogre is and Shellie's moment was pretty good.

2) Looking back, it would be episode 3, The Challenger. This is one of those episodes that could've benefitted from being longer, because all the battles felt really rushed to the point that it didn't really feel like a battle took place.

3) Hmmm, this is a tough one, but I think I will go with episode 4, The Lake of Rage. While it could've been longer so that Ariana would appear, I thought it stayed true to the events from the games while doing a good job Lance's perspective of the entire Team Rocket raid.

4) Probably between episode 3, The Challenger, for reasons already stated and episodes 16, The Beauty Eternal, and 18, The Redemption. For episode 18, it really didn't add much to the games and was basically combining what we know of AZ's backstory of the games combined with the final battle against him in X/Y. Episode 16 is similar in that it didn't add much to Lysandre other than showing how much of an innovator he was to Kalos.

5) Looker. This guy demonstrated what it means to be a member of the International Police whenever he appeared. I'd also say Cyrus follows right behind him, but that's because I already liked him a lot as a villain and I thought his Generations episode still stayed true to his character and his actions in the games.

6) Giratina. This Pokemon really delivered in the Galactic episode when it dragged Cyrus into the Distortion World just like in the games.

7) Probably episode 18 because it's basically taking the end-game event in X/Y and throwing in what the games tell us about AZ's backstory

8) Another tough one, because Generations had various moments where they weren't true to the source material, but I'll go with episode 17, The Investigation. For an episode that focused on Emma, I'm really surprised Xerosic didn't show up at all considering how important he was in creating Emma's Essentia identity, not to mention the games did have that sort of big confrontation between him and Looker. Colress's portrayal in episode 14, the Frozen World, is another instance I can point to Generations being the least accurate to the source material. He was portrayed more evil there than he was in the games, but this wasn't the worst portrayal of Colress I've seen (the way he is portrayed in the Best Wishes anime was MUCH worse; take his portrayal in Generations and combine that with a real mad scientist attitude that involves maniac-like smiles and laughter; that's anime Colress).

9) Definitely Eusine. He felt much less annoying in Generations compared to the games. In HG/SS, he felt like a guy who was obsessed over Suicune. In Generations, it looked more like he was fascinated at the Pokemon in a good way. Silver also felt improved upon because he wasn't portrayed as much of a scumbag as he was in the games. I'd also Courtney is another character that was improved upon in Generations for reasons already stated.

10) Again, Colress for reasons previously mentioned.

11) Suicune, Entei, and Raikou. Episode 6, The Reawakening, does a good job exploring more into why these Pokemon do not trust humans.

12) I'd say episode 18 because I already found AZ's reunion with Floette to be pretty touching. I think episode 5, The Legacy, also does fits the bill for this question because, thanks to Generations adapting the scene, you gain a better sense of Silver's feelings when his dad left him.

13) All the clips of Kyogre wrecking havoc on Hoenn and the entirety of Team Magma preparing to depart their base.

14) Definitely the moment when the Plasma Frigate froze all of Opelucid City. Seeing all the civilians frozen like that was pretty disturbing.

15) By each region:
  • Kanto: The Cubone and its dead mother
  • Johto: Either Jasmine taking care of the sick Ampharos or exploring more into Archer's backstory how he took over Team Rocket following Giovanni's departure.
  • Hoenn: Definitely Zinnia. It still surprises me she didn't appear at all in episode 9, The Scoop, considering how this focused on the events of the Delta Episode and Zinnia's importance in that moment of the game. They definitely could've explored more about her backstory and her relationship with Aster, which could've been explored more in the games.
  • Sinnoh: Riley and the Iron Island event. I too think he was the most interesting of the stat trainers you encounter in D/P/P, and I think he could've had an episode showing him battling Team Galactic. Perhaps we could even see him use the aura.
  • Unova: Explore Hugh's backstory and how he lost his sister's Purloinn to Team Plasma
  • Kalos: Something related to Dexio and Sina.
As for Alola, I'm going to copy and paste my ideas for various ideas how Generations could approach certain moments from Sun and Moon.

1) An episode focusing on Lusamine

In the postgame, it is revealed that Lillie and Gladion's father/Lusamine's husband was the one who discovered the Ultra Beasts and the Ultra Wormholes. He disappeared during an experiment to connect with an Ultra Wormhole, leaving behind a weakened Cosmog and some research on UB-01, Nihilego.

Now, in Pokemon Sun and Moon, we find out that Lusamine has become obsessed with UB-01 and living inside the Ultra Space. She's become so obsessed with them that she becomes very unforgiving towards Gladion and Lillie for taking away Type: Null and Cosmog respectively. It reaches the point that she doesn't treat the two as her own son and daughter anymore, even displaying hostility toward them. Her fall into madness is also reflected in her main office, where she keeps several Pokemon that are cryogenically frozen and refers to these Pokemon as her "babies."

Gladion speculates that part of the reason Lusamine became so obsessed with the Ultra Beasts and the world they come from was because she was desperately trying to find her husband. That seems like a pretty good reason for her to become crazy. Perhaps this obsession reached the point that she started to care less about Lillie and Gladion, which could've led to her children taking action against her. It's also implied in the games that Nihilego's poison was what made Lusamine even more crazy, so it's possible the episode could show us how Lusamine's first encounter with the Ultra Beast went about (possibly from trying to find her lost husband)

That said, I think an episode featuring Lusamine would be fantastic. I can see the episode focusing on what happened shortly after you and Hau first encounter UB-01. We would probably see Lusamine pondering about what she just saw as we see flashbacks to her past. Perhaps we see how she used to be kinder and a loving mother back then, and we would finally see how Lillie and Gladion's dad/Lusamine's husband looked like. In those flashbacks, he'd probably talk about his findings about the Ultra Wormhole to his family, and then we see a few events leading up to his disappearance and what happened following it. It could probably alternate from flashback to the present, where the present would probably show Lusamine grieving over the past.

In those flashbacks where we see Lusamine being a caring mother, there's one scene that could be adapted for the episode. During the later portion of the game where you and Lillie travel on Exeggutor Island to find the Sun/Moon Flute, the two characters hide under a rock when a rainstorm arrives. There, she talks about a time when Lusamine was a loving mother by referencing a memory in her childhood. When Lillie was little, she became enamored with a scene from a movie she just watched, so she wandered out into the rain and started dancing around to mimic that scene. However, she was so excited in doing all of that that she forgot to bring her umbrella and wear a raincoat. Lusamine noticed what was going on and managed to save Lillie in the midst of the rain, and she too didn't wear a raincoat or bring an umbrella. Both caught a cold because of that, and Lusamine shared her bed with Lillie that night. It's a sweet story and one that would look amazing if animated, especially for an episode that examines Lusamine's transformation as a character.

The episode would probably end with Faba (seems like the most logical character to appear here because he's second-in-command of the Aether Foundation) walking in on Lusamine and asking her what's wrong. Lusamine simply wipes her tears and tells him it's nothing.

2) An episode focusing on Lillie and the prologue cutscene in the game

Shortly after you decide on the gender of your player character, we see a prologue cutscene showing Lillie running away from a group of Aether Foundation grunts. As we later find out, she stole Cosmog from the Aether Foundation, and now they are after her. As she is about to be cornered by them, Cosmog teleports her away.

In her diary that we read in the post-game, we gain some backstory about what happened between that event and your first encounter with her. It turns out she contacted Wicke on what to do now that she has no place to go, and Wick suggested she meet with someone named Professor Burnet. Lillie finds Burnet, and she learns Burnet are Kukui are married. The two decide to let Lillie stay at their place in light of what was going on.

A really good Alola Generations episode could focus on that prologue cutscene from Sun and Moon and adapt what was detailed in her diary to give us an overall context of what happened. Perhaps we could even see what led to Lillie stealing Cosmog from her mother.

3) An episode focusing on one of the Kahunas

The Kahunas are active in the story, and I think it'd be interesting to see an episode focusing on one of them. It could examine their backstories, or it could examine their interactions with other characters. With Hala's case, perhaps we can see an episode showing him and Professor Kukui talking with each other about the arrival of the player character.

An episode on Hapu (a.k.a. Mudsdale girl) would be pretty interesting too. She actually has a decent backstory where her grandfather was supposed to be the Kahuna of Poni Island, but he died due to unknown circumstances, so Hapu had to take over. When the player and Lillie first encounter Hapu in Tapu Fini's temple, she is receiving her Z-Stone from the Guardian Deity. I think her episode could examine her traveling through the Poni Canyon to find the temple, and during her journey, we learn more about her journey and her character. The episode would end with her receiving the blessing of Tapu Fini as the player character and Lillie walk in on her.

4) An episode focusing on the UB Task Force

This is a new idea that came to my mind. They could definitely make the final events of this postgame aspect into a Generations episode. More specifically, we could see Looker and Nanu trying to confront Guzzlord with Anabel struggling to stay conscious due to the effects of being a Faller. We could even have some visuals how the two characters first met Anabel just like how it was discussed in the games.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
No. Chikorita is the worst starter, and I can prove that too if I must.

The only reason why you would choose it between Cyndaquil and Totodile is because you like the Pokémon itself. Otherwise its heavily outclassed by Pokémon like Tangela and Vileploom.
Well it's a good thing I like the Pokemon itself, then.

Meganium is my favorite Gen 2 starter.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
And I watched the final episode of Jojo DiU

Kira kept me scared until the very end. He's definitely the best villain so far out of Jojo. It is relieving to see him finally die though, and sent where ever he was sent by Reimi.

It was really nice seeing Jotaro and Koichi fight against Kira again too.

As for my favorite character, I really think it's Kira, just because of how damn well he does his job, always keeping me scared of him until the end, and being very cunning. Rohan is definitely 2nd though.

It's also really cool how well Hayato did, being able to fight along with the rest of the Stand users despite not having a stand. He's got guts.

D

Deleted member

Nope, I gotta agree with him

The only choice he could have made worse would have been Charizard and Delphox

Best Choice would have been Greninja and Blastoise, but since that'd be two waters, Greninja and Venusaur or Chesnaught and Blastoise would have been the better options
>Best water starters
>No Ferlaligatr
>Best grass starters
>No Torterra

lolwut

Also, on another note, in defense of Delphox, its 3D model makes it look way worse than it actually is. I definitely hated the design when I first saw the model back then, but now I'm more lax towards it. It definitelty looks better in sprite form.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
>Best water starters
>No Ferlaligatr
>Best grass starters
>No Torterra

lolwut

Also, on another note, in defense of Delphox, its 3D model makes it look way worse than it actually is. I definitely hated the design when I first saw the model back then, but now I'm more lax towards it. It definitelty looks better in sprite form.
You don't get to choose Feraligatr or Torterra in Kalos.

(Also Feraligatr weaker Gyarados with no mega option)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
The only thing I like about Delphox is how terrible it is.
I mean, I know it's decent in battle, but it has bad abillities and I fail to see how its design is appealing in any way, shape or form.
But there isnt really anything terrible about Delphox, unless I missed something because mine was badass
Well it's a good thing I like the Pokemon itself, then.

Meganium is my favorite Gen 2 starter.
Funny you talk about Meganium, Im working to get Chikorita on Island scan right now

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Also don't give me that "It's whats inside that matters"

Delphox studies black magic. That means he's given his soul to satan

His insides are as black as they could be

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Would anyone here be alright with granting me an Ice Stone? I need one for my Alolan Sandshrew and I do not want to rely on Isle Aphun's RNG since I consider it mainly unreliable.

Also, is it a good idea at all to give Alolan Sandslash Hail so he can set it up on his own without relying on Alolan Ninetales?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey, I like Delphox. It never took off like Greninja, but the poor thing gets way more hate than it deserves.

But then, there's only one Pokemon I legitimately dislike, and it's not one of the ones that typically gets trashed at all. Really, it's one specific detail about it that bothers me, too, the rest of it's design is fine.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom