• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Just because...Top 5 hypest games at e3 so far...

5. ReCore
4. Crash Remasters (even though at this point all we know is that it's a thing)
3. Horizon: Zero Dawn
2. God of War
1. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (duh!)

I didn't include Sun & moon since most of my hype for the game was from announcements outside of e3 and as cool and adorable as Pikipeck is, on it's own wasn't hype enough for me to include it...

Dishonored 2 gets and honourable mention also...(harhar)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
This is coming out of the blue but I had a really scary incident last night. For some reason I felt like I was going to drop dead on the spot. Dunno what caused it but my heart was acting weird and **** to the point where I was pacing back and forth trying to figure out what was wrong.

Methinks it's poor health habits (eating too much, not getting enough physical activity, poor sleeping habits, sitting down for too long).

Whatever it was I sought to rectify it by getting 8-9 hours of sleep as well as going for a walk for an hour straight along with other exercises. Additionally i'm going to have to cut down on the amount of times I eat as well as the size portions of said meals.

This is out of the blue as I said before with E3 and all that stuff but I just wanted to share this here. I'm fairly sure we all have our moments when we realize something has to change ASAP for our own good and this was that time for me. Can't afford to do this to myself.

D

Deleted member

Late replies as always
I know he's in Museum Melee, but I don't think he can be captured compared to the other bosses.
I never captured anyone on it but if that's true, it's kinda disappointing
Wait really? I don't really see that in the Wiki's (Though there was on that says "Death quote", but some bosses don't exactly die after they are defeated), and his final quote didn't really sound like he was dying.
Omozu's Pre-Battle quote: "Do you even realize what you've done here today? Hoshido won't stand for unprovoked attacks like this. Revenge will be ours!"
Omozu's Death Quote: "Damn you! This isn't over..."
It's clear that he's referring to the war Hans just provoked, and well, it wasn't over, that attack was part of the reason the war started

On Pokken: if Empoleon ends up playable, my brother will probably start wanting this game more than anything
For the love of god be fake

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It made sense for TP Wii and Skyward Sword. Due to how motion controls work.

The "right side of the controller" doesn't work for a non-motion thing. You're just pressing buttons. Thus, it's not a good explanation.

Saying "we've found it easier to consistently draw his model as right-handed now" or "we actually prefer it this way" at least would hold more water, simply because the first one is a legit enough explanation in general, and the second one is a fair opinion. But they gave a pretty bull**** reasoning for him continuing to be right-handed.

Not that it really matters that he's staying that way, it's just their explanations are rather poor.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This is coming out of the blue but I had a really scary incident last night. For some reason I felt like I was going to drop dead on the spot. Dunno what caused it but my heart was acting weird and **** to the point where I was pacing back and forth trying to figure out what was wrong.

Methinks it's poor health habits (eating too much, not getting enough physical activity, poor sleeping habits, sitting down for too long).

Whatever it was I sought to rectify it by getting 8-9 hours of sleep as well as going for a walk for an hour straight along with other exercises. Additionally i'm going to have to cut down on the amount of times I eat as well as the size portions of said meals.

This is out of the blue as I said before with E3 and all that stuff but I just wanted to share this here. I'm fairly sure we all have our moments when we realize something has to change ASAP for our own good and this was that time for me. Can't afford to do this to myself.
Wouldn't hurt to get a check up with your doctor, especially on your heart.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wouldn't hurt to get a check up with your doctor, especially on your heart.
It's not on that level of extreme. It was only for a few seconds and I read online that this problem can be rectified with getting adequate sleep which I did so I doubt it'll be an issue provided i'm not stupid with my health habits. Just got be smart with what I do which I plan to do going forward.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Apparently, Darkrai is the only one who has definate clues to being playable as it had multiple files for different moves.

Scizor and Empoleon might be assists as they only have files for one attack.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Yo. Go to a doctor ASAP. This is something serious, and you need to prevent it from happening again. Skip school if you need to, because this sounds serious

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yo. Go to a doctor ASAP. This is something serious, and you need to prevent it from happening again. Skip school if you need to, because this sounds serious
Check my other post. It's a problem that can be rectified with better health habits and all that crap. I might have been over stating it with me saying I was going to drop dead but it was just a weird sensation in my heart that made me realize that I needed to have better health habits.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's not on that level of extreme. It was only for a few seconds and I read online that this problem can be rectified with getting adequate sleep which I did so I doubt it'll be an issue provided i'm not stupid with my health habits. Just got be smart with what I do which I plan to do going forward.
You never know though, and a professional's opinion is generally more reliable than a webpage's.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Check my other post. It's a problem that can be rectified with better health habits and all that crap. I might have been over stating it with me saying I was going to drop dead but it was just a weird sensation in my heart that made me realize that I needed to have better health habits.
Like SB said, webpages are as unreliable as ****. Webpage diagnosis (wtf is this in plural?) were known for diagnosing everything with cancer a while ago

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Generally its 'better to be safe than sorry'...if it really is something to do with your heart you don't want to risk it being something that can't be fixed with just better habits...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You never know though, and a professional's opinion is generally more reliable than a webpage's.
Like SB said, webpages are as unreliable as ****. Webpage diagnosis (wtf is this in plural?) were known for diagnosing everything with cancer a while ago
It was one of the first links I saw and it wasn't some generic article. If it was a serious problem as I said I probably would have been dead on the spot in which case it wasn't. It was just a wake up call for me to start having better healthier habits and all that stuff.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It was one of the first links I saw and it wasn't some generic article. If it was a serious problem as I said I probably would have been dead on the spot in which case it wasn't. It was just a wake up call for me to start having better healthier habits and all that stuff.
This will be my last post on the matter because this ultimately is not supposed to be my responsibility, but "it's not a serious problem, I don't need to see a doctor" is what a lot of people say in situations like these, and then discover it's something serious when it's already too late.

I mean if you seriously felt like you were on the verge of death, you really should see a doctor afterwards, that's not something anyone should shrug off. It might be just a coincidence, and maybe you were even exaggerating what you felt in your mind, but if you did feel on the verge of death, you shouldn't take your chances.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Articles are unreliable. If I took a **** that was the wrong colour, looking up what I might have on the net won't help. This is like the 'vaccines cause autism' bull****. Just because somebody said it does doesn't mean it's true

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I found this on Neogaf:

Well TBH I didn't like the decreased emphasis on story in this game. It's one of the things LoZ is best known for so removing that is pretty disheartening to see. Even more so when you consider the fact that you can complete this game without having important to go through important plot points.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Apparently, Darkrai is the only one who has definate clues to being playable as it had multiple files for different moves.

Scizor and Empoleon might be assists as they only have files for one attack.
The fact we could get more content for Pokkén alone is already exciting for me.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
IIRC, Pokémon GO will be the first shown on today's Treehouse.

Alright Nintendy, prove to me GO's fun isn't going to be ruined by microtransactions.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You know, I kinda like the song they play during breaks (as in right now) does it originate from a game or something?
As far as I know it's just an original song. They have a few little tunes they tend to use for Directs and promotional stream breaks and the like.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Just because...Top 5 hypest games at e3 so far...

5. ReCore
4. Crash Remasters (even though at this point all we know is that it's a thing)
3. Horizon: Zero Dawn
2. God of War
1. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (duh!)

I didn't include Sun & moon since most of my hype for the game was from announcements outside of e3 and as cool and adorable as Pikipeck is, on it's own wasn't hype enough for me to include it...

Dishonored 2 gets and honourable mention also...(harhar)
My top 5:

5.Final Fantasy XV
4.For Honor
3.Horizon
2.Recore
1.Zelda

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Rhythm Heaven hype, Yo-Kai Watch 2 hype, Tokyo Mirage Sessions hype, and Color Trash pessimism. These are the things I look forward to.

And what the hell is a Qbby?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
As far as I know it's just an original song. They have a few little tunes they tend to use for Directs and promotional stream breaks and the like.
Oh I see, if I recall correctly, they used the Wii U menu theme in one of the previous E3's so I though this one might as well have been taken from somewhere but alright.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
1. ZELDA
2. Horizon: Zero Dawn
3. God of War
4. Detroit: Become Human
5. Watch Dogs 2

although Death Stranding, Days Gone, South Park, The Last Guardian, and RE7 are all up there

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Twitch stream chats like this makes me hate squishies so much....

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
That's the part I'm wondering about.

The little list thing that was leaked said it was a big budget, casual game.

Mario Party is definitely a casual game. But typically, I wouldn't consider Mario Party a big budget game, especially on handheld, and especially in this case where there is already a Mario Party game on 3DS and plenty of 3DS Mario games in general to take assets and code from.

So either they are doing something really out there with this game, or they are for some reason accounting for amiibo production as part of the game's development budget.

I just struggle to see Mario Party as big budget in any way.
Only way I could see it is if that budget went to starting the production of season 2 of Mario amiibo

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
My top 5 picks for games at E3 are in no particular order but I'm hyped in

• Titanfall 2: the game seems like a gigantic upgrade from the first and it'll be great to ply again. Can't wait to play
  • Spiderman PS4: I may not have one but this sent me over the edge to get one. I freaking love Spidey so I can't wait.
  • ReCore: This might look fun and it's gonna be $40 at release so it won't be to big on itself
  • Scalebound: I'm pretty meh for it but I'm interested
  • South Park The Fracture But Whole: The game is gonna be the GOTY, can't wait

D

Deleted member

Top 5 Hypest Games at E3

Tied at First: Zelda: Breath of the Wild and the Crash remasters

3-5 in no particular order:

3. The Last Guardian
4. Death Stranding
5. Insomniac's Spider-Man game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom