• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Am I far enough into the game if the last thing I remember doing was defeating Phosphora?
Ooooh, you missed some fun stuff.

You quit right before another curveball.

Granted, you know most of the cast at that point already, but that doesn't really matter with the situations the game starts throwing at you.

More specifically. . .

That's Chapter 14 out of 25. New story arc, another new story arc including some partial and/or entire Chapters a bit. . .different. . .from the rest, and then. . .I'll leave the last few a secret. Last Chapter is a bit obvious at the point you're at, but what exactly goes down is another matter entirely.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If you hadn't realized that already, you aren't far enough into the game.:awesome:

Where are you at in it, anyway?
Oh, I realize that. It's a world I wouldn't want to live in lol.

I finished Chapter 5 and i'm at the point where Dark Pit is formed and when he absorbed Pandora's powers. I assume the next chapter will be focusing on Pit trying to find Dark Pit which I shall play soon.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
And now, the last episode of Izetta
Lord Dio Lord Dio don't open if you haven't wached it yet
No kiss 0/10

In all seriousness, the ending was great, Izetta sacrificing herself to absorb all the magic is really sad, especially as she's constantly smiling through all of it.

Sieg dying was also kinda sad, especially since they leave it pretty clear why he wasn't able to shoot the soldier.

Sophie reveals it was Matthias who ordered her execution to preventthe church from considering them heretics.
I kinda get what he was attempting to do but putting the woman you love that saved your kingdom on the stake is a **** move, even if the anime tried to pass it as justifiable.

Speaking of Strawman Has a Point, Berkman trying to save his own *** after Otto ordered his execution is shown as the ultimate betrayal but... we are never given a reason as to why it was done and I'm pretty sure no one would remain loyal to their country after their leader orders your death for nothing. At least he survives and ends up in 'Murica. Also, plane guy who I forgot the name is probably died in his last battle so RIP, I liked him.

The war's course then turns against Germania, ending with Otto's suicide.
Lol at Volga breaking the non-aggresion pact with them, I love some irony

The end of the war kinda felt rushed but then again, this show was always about WWII with witches and no one wants to watch what would basically be WWII: anime edition but no witches

Overall, I really liked this anime but I feel like there was a lot of room for improvement. 7.8/10 too much magic.
And hey, Izetta survived so that's neat. I thought they could pull this off but I'm somewhat glad they did.
Watched it i think....saturday, iirc. Loved it.
the soldier looked like toby or whatever his name was, that sieg shot for hearing the ley line secret.
Tbh, that along with Volga breaking the pact? Best examplesof irony in an anime I've seen in a while.
Also, I finally discovered why France is called Thermidor. Thank you AP European History.
Ireally liked this anime, and I feel it's for the better with just simple teases of yuri.

Also, since the New Year is upon us, I'd like to say something I've realized for a few days:
2016 is being viewed by many as one of the worst years ever.
But it is definitely one of the best years for smash bros, competitive or not.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Well, looks like I should get of to be-

*sees that there's a new Gamexplain discussion uploaded*

...well, i guess I don't need sleep that much.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just chained Cubone until I got a thick club

Took forever

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
1. Slurpuff
2. Braixen
3. Dewott
4. Rowlett/ Decidueye
5. Jolteon
6. Flygon
7. Pikachu/Raichu
8. Leafeon
9. Shiinotic
10. Galvantula

Top ten Mons

Also, I'd take Electric, Fairy and Grass Pokemon with me.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
People care way to much about specs imo.I've never once cared to learn about them and it just makes life easy.Just play the games,the switch isnt even out yet and people are already damning it.Just like the Xbone,3ds,etc.Endless cycle

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>When you had a good night sleeping but when you wake up, your nose is bleeding.
This is going to be one of those day, huh?
Anyway, hello guys, how you going?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here's a question for everyone:

What are your top 10 favorite Pokemon?

A pretty basic question, but I'm asking that because I'm sure everyone's top 10 favorite Pokemon list has changed now that Sun and Moon has been released for a month, so I'm curious to see where do some people factor in their favorite Alola Pokemon compared to their other favorites from past generations.

Here's mine, starting from my number one favorite and counting down:

1) Gallade
2) Greninja
3) Aegislash
4) Lurantis
5) Shaymin (Sky Forme)
6) Swampert
7) Meloetta
8) Lycanroc (Midday Form)
9) Primarina
10) Chandelure
Oh boy, this is hard...
1. Chandelure
2. Greninja
3. Venusaur/Decidueye (tie)
4. Salamence
5. Luxray
6. Scizor
7. Golisopod
8. Krookodile
9-10. A tossup between alot of Pokemon such as Staraptor, Lucario, Crobat, Tyranitar, Galvantula, etc.
I like alot of Pokemon so it's hard to pick just 10 lol

Edit: Voted for ORAS in the poll, though both games were amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Do you have a humidifier? My sisters nose sometimes bleeds in the morning so she got one
Nah, my nose bleeding is pretty rare in general. So I put something in the hole that bleed and I remove it when it stop bleeding.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I just found the perfect Pokemon MMD, or at the very least a pretty good one.

Here it is:

It's using the same scene from Tangled. I know there's a comic version of this on the web too, but the Lusamine expressions were spot on!

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hell Yeah! I caught Politoad

I just need

Happiny
Blissey

Slowking
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff

Magmorter
Elekid
Electivire
Weavile

Snubble
Scizor
Necrozma

and I have them all!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh sweet, can you chain Politoed? Item based trade evos are the worst for dex completing.
Yes, you can, but it's not easy.
You can find it in Malie Garden but it has to be raining, and it must be night time, and even then it's not a guarantee.
I tried to look for it and ended up finding a Shiny Cottonee instead.
Edit: :4greninja:'d

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hell Yeah! I caught Politoad

I just need

Happiny
Blissey

Slowking
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff

Magmorter
Elekid
Electivire
Weavile

Snubble
Scizor
Necrozma

and I have them all!!!
Now down to ONLY held item trade evos

+ Necrozma

So close to done!

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Good news?

One of my roomies got me Pokémon Sun as an early Christmas gift.

Bad news?

I've had no time to even start it because of long shifts at work.

C'est la vie.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My team when I beat Moon was Primarina, Vikavolt, Crabominal, Salazzle, Dugtrio and Tsareena.

My post game team is Primarina, Tsareena, Silvally, Crobat, Krookodile and Sandslash.

D

Deleted member

I'm FINALLY watching the second part of the second season of Star Wars Rebels, I completely forgot about it when it aired and was too lazy to watch it on KissCartoon before but now that Netflix added it(this was probably months ago but I only saw it now) I can finally just press a button and not get out of my couch for hours.
How many episodes does Season 3 already have?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
D

Deleted member

Christmas avatar set! Woo!

Also:
Tried Eggnog for the first time last night and it was kinda...interesting. Tastes like Milk, but more like candy.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
After an hour of breeding, I got a 5IV Snowshrew with Slush Rush. Thanks again, @Nebby.

Now I need to rebreed my Snowtales for 5IVs. Yesterday I got a Vulpix with Moonblast and Freeze Dry, so I'm gonna breed that.

D

Deleted member

I'm FINALLY watching the second part of the second season of Star Wars Rebels, I completely forgot about it when it aired and was too lazy to watch it on KissCartoon before but now that Netflix added it(this was probably months ago but I only saw it now) I can finally just press a button and not get out of my couch for hours.
Season 3 is about 12 episodes in now, if I include the upcoming one.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
The finale for Season 2 is brilliant, especially if you watched Clone Wars.

10 episodes in (including the premiere).
Next episode airs in January and it's a two parter involving Saw Gerrera and Geonosis + Battle Droids.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
They are all mine. I need 30 of them for my nefarious plans.

Of course you can : P
Thank you bud. :p

Yeah, I don't have WiFi so I have to go to a friend's place. Probably next week. Do you want anything in particular? I know that's a dumb question considering you can get whatever the hell you want yourself but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom