• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'd love a colder region in pokemon so you can have your avatar wear winter fashion.

Scarves, jackets, boots. That'd be cool.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Welp, time for my final Moon update (at least for the main game)

Primarina: Level 56, Female, Calm Nature with Sparkling Aria, Moonblast, Ice Beam, and Baby-Doll Eyes
Gengar: Level 56, Female, Timid Nature with Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Dazzling Gleam, and Psychic
Vikavolt: Level 56, Female, Modest Nature with Bug Buzz, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, and Thunder Wave
Umbreon: Level 55, Male, Gentle Nature with Bite, Last Resort, Toxic, and Sand Attack
Tsareena: Level 54, Female, Naughty Nature with Trop Kick, High Jump Kick, Stomp, and Aromatherapy
Gigalith: Level 54, Female, Sassy Nature with Rock Slide, Bulldoze, Headbutt, and Stealth Rock

Hoo boy. What a wild ride. From humble beginnings with just a Popplio, to a gang of mostly middle stage Pokemon, to a complete team. It took a lot longer than expected, but the main game is finally done. The E4 and... the final boss weren't too hard, despite being a bit underleveled, but they were definitely the hardest in quite some time (not counting when I was really underleveled for Kalos' during my third Y run). Overall, just from this one playthrough, Gen 7 has easily become one of my favorite generations, and this was also one of my favorite playthroughs period, with funny moments like "Hey Golispod, I brought your fruit girlfriend over again, have fun getting Trop Kicked" and "Totem Kommo-o was a complete joke" to pretty awesome yet still kinda funny moments like "Magnemite demolishing the early game just like BW2" and "Did Vikavolt just take down Clefable that easily?!" to just the overall really good story. It's nice seeing a Pokémon game have a nice plot for once (no, Mystery Dungeon doesn't count). Anyways, I suppose it's time to finish off this post with a... I would say bang, but eh, one picture's no bang.

And yes, I made sure that Gengar got into the shot. Sue me.

So Pokemon Sun & Moon players, I need a favor to ask of you.

Who can help trade with me so I can get a Gengar and give it back to me?
I could help with that in just a bit.

:094:

D

Deleted member

Really good video, and a definite must watch for EVERYONE here:

I've noticed the same exact things about Nintendo in recent times, and really wish people wouldn't defend them like they do.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
New discussion featuring Popi from SmashBoards, discussing potential controller issues with a "Smash for Switch".

Next "Smash for Switch" discussion will be about characters. There should be a discussion a week for the rest of the year, still waiting to hear back from some people.
You mean like a video talking about a character every week? Sounds pretty cool.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Thanks DG. My Friend Code is under my username as usual.

Also, just got a Level 42 Gigalith through Wonder Trade. lol
My question is, who would be stupid enough to give him away?

He's definitely one of the best Rock Types out there.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know what girls really like

When your at the mall with your mother and sister, holding the hand of your nephew

And checking them (lol, cute random girls not my family) out while you walk by.

Bet they think I'm a real stand up guy

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got this sexy shirt at Macy's

It's corduroy, which is usually the exact opposite of sexy...

However, this shirt is this nice red-ish, almost purple color but the awesome part is its got this sheen to it in light which is hard to describe. Kind of a greenish black sheen.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ok, purely hypothetical situation...

A cute girl in a pet store calls you by name and asks you what you made in your Chemistry class.

How am I... er, would I make of that?

:dr^_^:
Tell her IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I MADE!

It works in Pro Wrestling so it should work here.

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery

A cute girl in a pet store calls you by name and asks you what you made in your Chemistry class.

Do you know her? Because if not, you should probably ask her how she knows you.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Here's hoping it's a Clash of Clans clone.
Tell her you made perfect chemistry... with her

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So I have a game.

You are given 3 video game series to resurrect to the new age of gaming:

• Darkstalkers
  • Perfect Dark
  • Golden Sun
How do you bring them back to glory and what developer would you put in charge of the game of your choice

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Those are a lot of specifics for a hypothetical situation.

(I didn't even know your name.)

Apparently Chemistry class!

The correct answer.
Ask her if her experiment was combining copper and tellurium

Because she's CuTe

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That's not the only high level Poke I've gotten from Wonder Trade. I also got a Sneasel as well. All she needs a Quick Claw and some late night living to become that competitive beast that is Weavile.

So I have a game.

• Darkstalkers
  • Perfect Dark
  • Golden Sun
How do you bring them back to glory and what developer would you put in charge of the game of your choice
Famicom Detective Club - The Team behind Ace Attorney

The game will be a complete reboot, focusing on a story that combines elements of both The Girl in Back and Missing Heir. Full voice acting, a more modernized approach with the setting, Ayumi is still detective, and the game takes a darker approach (not to M levels of violence though). Sorry @Thatkidwiththeafro

The Mysterious Murasame Castle - Platinum Games and Kamiya

This will be an action adventure game with the complexity and charm of any Platinum title. Takamaru is back with some new weapons, a wider variety of foes, full voice acting, a crazier plot, and there would be a canon princess that can give Peach a run for her money. :troll:

Power Stone - Harada (Yes, I'm serious about this). The game would be retooled into a more serious fighter while retaining the arena aspects. More characters, a bigger story, and full voice acting.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ask her if she spilled some fluorine, iodine, and Neon on her ass

Because it's FINe

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You know what girls really like

When your at the mall with your mother and sister, holding the hand of your nephew

And checking them (lol, cute random girls not my family) out while you walk by.

Bet they think I'm a real stand up guy
Or they think you're a creep. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

Famicom Detective Club - The Team behind Ace Attorney

The game will be a complete reboot, focusing on a story that combines elements of both The Girl in Back and Missing Heir. Full voice acting, a more modernized approach with the setting, Ayumi is still detective, and the game takes a darker approach (not to M levels of violence though). Sorry @Thatkidwiththeafro

The Mysterious Murasame Castle - Platinum Games and Kamiya

This will be an action adventure game with the complexity and charm of any Platinum title. Takamaru is back with some new weapons, a wider variety of foes, full voice acting, a crazier plot, and there would be a canon princess that can give Peach a run for her money. :troll:

Power Stone - Harada (Yes, I'm serious about this). The game would be retooled into a more serious fighter while retaining the arena aspects. More characters, a bigger story, and full voice acting.
As much as I'd like to list a Crash Bandicoot sequel/reboot developed by Retro Studios (which is probably never happening, but I digress), I think he asked specifically for Darkstalkers, Perfect Dark, and Golden Sun.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
3 game series to resurrect?

Well, obviously Quest 64.

I'd love to see Golden Sun get a proper 4th game.

I think Darkstalkers may eventually get another game, and it's not entirely dead by the fact it keeps getting used in crossovers, so it has enough small bits of relevance.

I can't think of a 3rd series to fully resurrect though. Maybe Secret of Mana?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So I have a game.

• Darkstalkers
  • Perfect Dark
  • Golden Sun
Are we limited to those 3 series or can we pick our own 3 series?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
As much as I'd like to list a Crash Bandicoot sequel/reboot developed by Retro Studios (which is probably never happening, but I digress), I think he asked specifically for Darkstalkers, Perfect Dark, and Golden Sun.
Well ****.

This is what happens when you are trying to raise a perfect Decidueye.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just realized there is some actual irony with giving Mercy the Mistletoe Victory. One of her skin sets are the Valkyrie skins. The Valkyries are the "choosers of the slain", who choose which men are destined to die and who is destined to have victory. A spear made of Mistletoe was responsible for the Norse god Baldr's death, who was destined to die.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So I have a game.

• Darkstalkers
  • Perfect Dark
  • Golden Sun
Darkstalkers
Developer: Iron Galaxy
Follow a similar model to Killer Instinct, pricing and all. Don't update the designs much if at all though.

Perfect Dark
Honestly not much could be done outside of fixing people's issues with Zero. Id or Respawn would be great choices seeing as both put out fantastic single players for DOOM and Titanfall 2.

Golden Sun
Developer: Level-5
Get the Ni No Kuni guys on it, refine battling and Golden Sun it up.
Alternatively get Monolith Soft provided they take notes from Xenoblade Chronicles and not X.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just realized there is some actual irony with giving Mercy the Mistletoe Victory. One of her skin sets are the Valkyrie skins. The Valkyries are the "choosers of the slain", who choose which men are destined to die and who is destined to have victory. A spear made of Mistletoe was responsible for the Norse god Baldr's death, who was destined to die.
All of Mercy's legendary outfits are pretty much like that what with the devil, imp and witch skins.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Golden Sun
Developer: Level-5
Get the Ni No Kuni guys on it, refine battling and Golden Sun it up.
Alternatively get Monolith Soft provided they take notes from Xenoblade Chronicles and not X.

I for one don't want to see a Golden Sun game with ARPG elements. Golden Sun is fine just the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom