• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Wait a minute, I just realize how they released Cap and Morrigan together

Also that means that this could be a possible reveal for MvC Infinite

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Looks like Niitsuma isn't involved in developing this game.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If Gwenpool is in this. I just might not even buy it. I'm not about Marvel trying to push Gwenpool at all.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I imagine a late 2017 release would be about right.

Hoping there's enough love in some Capcom guy's heart to let Pheonix Wright return.
If they stopped sandbagging Mega Man, they should show some love for Pheonix Wright.

Wait a minute, I just realize how they released Cap and Morrigan together

Also that means that this could be a possible reveal for MvC Infinite
It'd be pretty cool if they did that. Wasn't Spider-Man with Strider?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Crickey, I thought you hated calling Rayquaza that?

I guess that's the power of ORAS memes for you. :laugh:
I personally blame you for calling him Fug so many times. And now the meme has infected me like a disease. A bet this is Rayquaza's reaction to me calling him that.

@AndreaAC I've caught him nonetheless. Pretty easy, but nothing compared to Deoxys in battle.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
That list seems very fanservice-y, to the point of being a bit questionable, but Lupinko has been legit in the past so we'll see I guess...

If Gwenpool is in this. I just might not even buy it. I'm not about Marvel trying to push Gwenpool at all.
It very well could be Capcom's way of making up for the fact that Deadpool won't be in the game.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
That list seems very fanservice-y, to the point of being a bit questionable, but Lupinko has been legit in the past so we'll see I guess...

It very well could be Capcom's way of making up for the fact that Deadpool won't be in the game.
Not to be that guy, but I'd rather have no Pool than discount Pool.

If you're gonna push a Gwen-verse character use the much more popular and less controversial Spider-Gwen. And if you're gonna use a Pool anyways, break your embargo and use the Deadpool that will actually sell copies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

Gwenpool is a travesty.

The worst pushing of a concept I've seen from Marvel in recent times. They got too cocky on Spider-Gwen's success, but at least she made sense.

It's gotta be Deadpool or no Deadpool like character. Gwenpool is not a worthy substitute for him.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I went looking though Lupinko's tweets and I couldn't find any teases for those characters. He posted some pics of Roll, Protoman, and Gwenpool, but those could hardly be considered teases, especially when he posts pictures of Marvel and Capcom characters quite often.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I personally blame you for calling him Fug so many times. And now the meme has infected me like a disease. A bet this is Rayquaza's reaction to me calling him that.

@AndreaAC I've caught him nonetheless. Pretty easy, but nothing compared to Deoxys in battle.
Nah love, this is a more accurate reaction from the mighty Fug. :p

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Not to be that guy, but I'd rather have no Pool than discount Pool.

If you're gonna push a Gwen-verse character use the much more popular and less controversial Spider-Gwen. And if you're gonna use a Pool anyways, break your embargo and use the Deadpool that will actually sell copies.
Gwenpool is a travesty.

The worst pushing of a concept I've seen from Marvel in recent times. They got too cocky on Spider-Gwen's success, but at least she made sense.

It's gotta be Deadpool or no Deadpool like character. Gwenpool is not a worthy substitute for him.
I'm not justifying it, just posing a possible explanation. Gwenpool (a character I'm not very well versed with) just seems to me to be an extension of the fact that Marvel banks far too heavily on rehashing its big names; a problem that didn't start, nor will end, with her.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So, a little BoTW speculation.

I'm studying for finals and listening to this:

I notice the accordion. I have this funny idea where each instrument in the trailer represents a different character, which will be used heavily in the respective character's theme.

Weird thought, I know.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I don't like cap's new look.
Mainly it's the armor, but a good chunk of it is also that pouty face he has. Like a kindergartner's mind in a football player's body. Cap can be stern and super serious, but he doesn't pout. That face just ruins the mood. Plus the armor.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
If anything, I hope Infinite doesn't push the In humans top hard.

I really don't like any of them aside from Miles Morales (who at most his costume will be an alt for Peter) and Kamala

Plus I hate how they are blantant "we don't wanna make new mutants but we can't use so here are these nobodies" advertising

AJ styles is the greatest men to ever walk this planet earth
A viper won Tag Team Gold with an occult swamp man to beat up an above ground pool and a Rhino

A dude in a mask and an edgy biker man managed to be better than expected and fell into a field of chairs

Harley Quinn Powerbombed an Irish Chick through a table for gold. (yay)

A hollywood drop-out kicked a surfer jerk in the **** TWICE and continues to be the best.

The man with no chin made a heel turn in a match I missed in which a grown man had to wrestle with ripped pants right at the butthole

This is professional wrestling folks.
:061:

Last edited:
A viper won Tag Team Gold with an occult swamp man to beat up a guy with a pool and a Rhino

A dude in a mask and an edgy biker man managed to be better than expected and fell into a field of chairs

Harley Quinn Powerbombed an Irish Chick through a table for gold. (yay)

A hollywood drop-out kicked a surfer jerk in the **** TWICE and continues to be the best.

The man with no chin made a heel turn in a match I missed in which a grown man had to wrestle with ripped pants right at the butthole

This is professional wrestling folks.
Edited this so it is even more confusing for non-wrestling fans :p

So when does Ellsworth get his title match and how great is it going to be? EDIT it's tuesday

It's also nice to have my favorite male and female superstars to have gold right now (Randy and Bliss)
Now I just need Charlotte to get the gold back and Jericho to get some gold and i'll have something for both brands!
Why do I like these heels man?

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
The most I've heard about Gwenpool from comic book readers is that's she's surprisingly well written for an obvious cash grab rehash.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The most I've heard about Gwenpool from comic book readers is that's she's surprisingly well written for an obvious cash grab rehash.
And her first official appearance as her own character was in a 2016 Howard the Duck volume.

Pretty cool huh?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I am ONE Gold Brick away from 100 percenting Sonic's Adventure World in LEGO Dimensions, but I don't have the required vehicle for it.

Yep, this is a Toys-To-Life game alright.

Chrono.

So TLC was okay.

Too many heels won imo. I think it's too soon for Alexa (as much as I like her) and Miz is still IC champ and Dolph is still a loser so it's like nothing progressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom