• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I haven't even been keeping up with E3 this year to be perfectly honest.

Have I missed anything that might possibly be interesting? I'm mainly just waiting for Zelda Wii U news more than anything else.
-For Honour (slow paced Dynasty Warriors but has actual level design and a more cinematic element, multiplayer too I think)

-South Park: The Fractured But Whole (RPG with a battle system that is the lovechild of a threesome between Paper Mario, Fire Emblem, and Final Fantasy X. Plus, it's a South Park game with the writing being done by the creators of the TV show, so the humour and characterisation is on point)

-Steep (open world alpine exploration simulator. Might be niche but looks interesting).

Just three things I liked from the Ubi conference anyway.

Oh and Emoji masks.

-------------

Runbow is getting Shantae, a New 3DS port, and a physical version.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Alright, so, question time, is this guy supposed to be Zuko or Blackquill? Or both?
View attachment 109829

Which character is that? Depending on the answer, I may have to agree with them

Also, it's good Indie games are now so they don't spend 10 ****ing minutes on it tomorrow
. . .If that's even a thought that's crossing your mind, I don't feel comfortable answering it.

I've seen enough of it that I can't reasonably feel comfortable prompting confirmation of another person who judges what I like so harshly.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm very puzzled by the decision to make Runbow New 3DS exclusive.

Something tells me Nintendo is starting to make some games exclusive for the sake of selling more N3DS units.

. . .If that's even a thought that's crossing your mind, I don't feel comfortable answering it.

I've seen enough of it that I can't reasonably feel comfortable prompting confirmation on another person who judges what I like so harshly.
I won't rag on you for who it is if you wanna tell me.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
So.... I suppose that means no Mother 3 this year for the fans? Or could it be announced later?

EDIT: I suppose if they do any sort of EShop themed event, I could see the game appearing there.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Something tells me Nintendo is starting to make some games exclusive for the sake of selling more N3DS units.
I thought it was also on the Wii U? Maybe I'm just lost, but I thought that was the case.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Breaktime for a couple hours until the winners of E3 2016 have their conference. (I do think Zelda will be the best game of the entire show though).

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
So.... I suppose that means no Mother 3 this year for the fans? Or could it be announced later?
Still time.

Also I think other indies will be on the showfloor. Natsume is doing Harvest Moon demo on showfloor so they can't be the only one.
I thought it was also on the Wii U? Maybe I'm just lost, but I thought that was the case.
Runbow Deluxe is Wii U yeah.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll be honest, unless Nintendo somehow brings out something spectacular for their part of E3, I don't see it ending up much.
I still think some of the other companies have E3 in the bag. But hey, maybe Nintendo will pull a miracle.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Maybe it was so short because Ubisoft overun?
I'll be honest, unless Nintendo somehow brings out something spectacular for their part of E3, I don't see it ending up much.
I still think some of the other companies have E3 in the bag. But hey, maybe Nintendo will pull a miracle.
well with Nintendo you never truly know...

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah supposively there's a Nintendo game that's going to be shown off at Gamespot's stream tomorrow.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I won't rag on you for who it is if you wanna tell me.
Well. . .If that's really true. . .

If anyone says a word of negativity, disdain, mockery, hatred, etc. about this, my nerves are going to light up like a Christmas tree.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Sony's conference is in 2 hours right?

They'll probably run away with best conference again.

D

Deleted member

I've seen enough of it that I can't reasonably feel comfortable prompting confirmation of another person who judges what I like so harshly.
I was just joking though

If anyone says a word of negativity, disdain, mockery, hatred, etc. about this, my nerves are going to light up like a Christmas tree.
Eh, don't see how he could be annoying, mostly indifferent though

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
As a Native Floridian, what happened in Orlando, hit really close to home, fortunately my brother never goes to nightclubs, so glad he's okay, but this wasn't just an attack on the LGBT community or just an attack on Orlando, it was an attack on all Floridians and all Americans
#FloridaStrong

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I was just joking though

Eh, don't see how he could be annoying, mostly indifferent though
Sorry about that. Poe's Law.

You have NO idea how many conversations I've lurked and media comments I've read that end in accusing him of being a horrible character in the most vindictive ways possible.

That and the overall reaction his series gets are probably some of the main reasons I'm touchy about negative comments in general.

And heck yeah I'll take indifference over the usual reaction he gets from people.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Alright, so, question time, is this guy supposed to be Zuko or Blackquill? Or both?
View attachment 109829

Which character is that? Depending on the answer, I may have to agree with them
In way, both are correct. You will know why in the manga since his backstory isn't adapted yet unfortunately. But it's actually pretty damn sad given the way he looks and his attitude towards his fellow students.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I went to sleep, hoping to wake up to a new Rayman announcement from Ubisoft. Like a Christmas present.

Looks like I'll need to go back to sleep...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Really?

People are mad about Tails?

Tails is a classic. It's cool if he's your favourite.

Yeah he's had some poor portrayals, like Lost World and some points of Archie Comics. But for the most part he's chill.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I'm being quite honest here when it comes to Nintendo, but Kirby and Zelda seem like one of the few untouched franchises that still seem to do everything right in a way and have remained unchanged (as in, they always bring something new to the table and its always done right). All the other franchises at the moment in my view (like Paper Mario due to Miyamoto's influence, Star Fox due to Miyamoto's influence, and Metroid due to various issues) are currently in a state of being influenced the wrong way by Nintendo and are going down paths that I don't want them to follow. Don't get me wrong with pointing out Miyamoto twice; he's a very important man in the gaming industry, he's just put these two series specifically in jeopardy. The reason why I didn't list Mario or Pokemon is because they seem to follow similar paths with similar elements. While this isn't bad for both of these franchises since they seem to bring a new element every game, it's not like Kirby or Zelda. Regardless, I do hope Nintendo at E3 might fix some of the problems with the franchises in the wrong right now. This is all just my personal opinion at the moment, btw; there may be some flaws with what I am saying, and if so, my apologies.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I watched the latest JonTron while eating popcorn.

I advise against doing so, or eating any other food while watching it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This is a really important E3 for Sony.

Why, you ask?

It's the tenth anniversary of their infamous 2006 presentation. You know, the one with the game that had actual battles that took place in Ancient Japan.
Here we have a giant enemy crab...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom