• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Watch Dogs 2 is to be shown really quickly after they're done with the movie, and after WD2, we get those two supposedly unnanounced games I was talking about earlier.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The fact that it's E3 time and I haven't had to do my ritual of setting a 2am alarm to watch Nintendo really saddens me.

I've been doing it for like 8 years or something.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
If the AC movie isn't an adaptation of a specific game and is an original story, does that mean it's canon to the AC games?
That'd be cool if they did that.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If the AC movie isn't an adaptation of a specific game and is an original story, does that mean it's canon to the AC games?
That'd be cool if they did that.
INB4 a rushed to hell game with that original plot to launch aside the film. :upsidedown:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Not to go briefly off-topic, but this might interest all of you:

To me, for Nintendo to redeem themselves at this E3, here's some games that NEED to be revealed or mentioned in my eyes;

1. Paper Mario Color Splash Update.

After all the rage and anger about this game practically being Sticker Star 2, the game ended up going into deep silence following the direct back on March 3, 2016; the trailer on Nintendo's website was removed as well. Whether or not they have taken these few months worth of time to fix Color Splash or even consider thinking about delaying it to make a true RPG, that is uncertain. I just hope Intelligent Systems can possibly break from what Miyamoto wants on the game series and go back to its old roots.

2. Mother 3.

This game has been clamored for a translation for what, 10 years now? The game only has a fan translation (which by the way is something I'm glad the developers behind the fan translation did), and it would be a good move on Nintendo to give their fans what they want after a long 10 years of waiting. This would help Nintendo get back on the right track of listening to their fans.

3. A new mainstream Metroid game (no spin-offs).

After Metroid Prime: Federation Force was revealed (and also revealed to have been in development since 2009, which is absurd), it was universally panned by fans due to not staying true to the main Metroid games. For example, not having Samus Aran as the main character or not having an essence on exploration are two problems people seem to have had in this spin-off. If they can reveal a true Metroid game for the Wii U/NX, that'll show that Metroid is still alive and well and that the spin-off is not the end.

Super Mario Galaxy 3

Trust me when I say this, but this game has practically been in-demand for a long time; it's a super successful franchise of Mario games and it would be a smart move to announce a third game. I honestly want this myself, and it'll again show that Nintendo is capable of listening to fans and not ignoring them.

5. A new Donkey Kong game involving King K. Rool's Krazy return.

As we all know (not to annoy/anger people), King K. Rool did not make it into Smash Bros; he only became a costume for reasons that Sakurai has never stated (but relevancy may of been a main factor and his last game appearance was about in 2008, around the time that Brawl came into existence). If they can announce a brand new Donkey Kong game that actually revives the King as the main antagonist, it'll make him relevant again to allow Sakurai to reconsider him and let him into the game.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Also I don't care much for Assassin's Creed but the movie has Brendan Gleeson which is a +1 in my book.

Also the best part of the Watch Dogs 2 footage is all of the actual doggos playing around the place.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Not to go briefly off-topic, but this might interest all of you:

To me, for Nintendo to redeem themselves at this E3, here's some games that NEED to be revealed or mentioned in my eyes;

1. Paper Mario Color Splash Update.

After all the rage and anger about this game practically being Sticker Star 2, the game ended up going into deep silence following the direct back on March 3, 2016; the trailer on Nintendo's website was removed as well. Whether or not they have taken these few months worth of time to fix Color Splash or even consider thinking about delaying it to make a true RPG, that is uncertain. I just hope Intelligent Systems can possibly break from what Miyamoto wants on the game series and go back to its old roots.

2. Mother 3.

This game has been clamored for a translation for what, 10 years now? The game only has a fan translation (which by the way is something I'm glad the developers behind the fan translation did), and it would be a good move on Nintendo to give their fans what they want after a long 10 years of waiting. This would help Nintendo get back on the right track of listening to their fans.

3. A new mainstream Metroid game (no spin-offs).

After Metroid Prime: Federation Force was revealed (and also revealed to have been in development since 2009, which is absurd), it was universally panned by fans due to not staying true to the main Metroid games. For example, not having Samus Aran as the main character or not having an essence on exploration are two problems people have seen in this spin-off. If they can reveal a true Metroid game for the Wii U/NX, that'll show that Metroid is still alive and well and that the spin-off is not the end.

Super Mario Galaxy 3

Trust me when I say this, but this game has practically been in-demand for a long time; it's a super successful franchise of Mario games and it would be a smart move to announce a third game. I honestly want this myself, and it'll again show that Nintendo is capable of listening to fans and not ignoring them.

5. A new Donkey Kong game involving King K. Rool's Krazy return.

As we all know, King K. Rool did not make it into Smash Bros, only as a costume for reasons that Sakurai has never stated (but relevancy may of been a main factor and his last game appearance was about in 2008, around the time that Brawl came into existence). If they can announce a brand new Donkey Kong game that actually revives the King as the main antagonist, it'll make him relevant again to allow Sakurai to reconsider him and let him into the game
prepare to be disapointed.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think they need K Rool's return to finish off the trilogy

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Why is Ubisoft going on longer? Isn't it Nintendo's turn right now?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
**** IT! Ewbi has majorly overstayed it welcome and I'm not sitting through this SPORTS game just for Nintendo indie news.

I'll watch it after it airs.

Gonna be honest. . .I have no idea what the point of this game is.

Steep seems like the kind of game whose premise would be made for a tech demo. Not a full, open world multiplayer game. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom