• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You know Tom Clancy wrote his first book and probably never imagined he'd be pimped out every year as a video game franchise.

D

Deleted member

While you guys were watching Microsoft's presentation, I watched up to episode 6 of Boku no Hero, the key difference being that one of them doesn't leave you disappointed
GG FE7

Other than some of boss enemies having stats that required stupid level of setup to beat with my best units (Lloyd needed my entire army if I didn't want someone dead and bad RNG would have gotten someone killed anyway. I got really lucky) the game was pretty amazing.

Also I didn't get to see any of the 3 special weapon crit animations :(

Little dissaponited my Hector was really bad for the beginning of the game. good thing Eliwood and Lyn picked up the slack

Want Lyn for Smash even more now >_>

Everyone's stats for who cares

Ubisoft presentation started with Queen

Automatically wins E3
Go to the Link Arena and do a practice battle with your Lords vs. my Lords, let's see who got RNG screwed the most

D

Deleted member

>Obligatary scripted Co Op with game that probably will down grade during release.

:p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
While you guys were watching Microsoft's presentation, I watched up to episode 6 of Boku no Hero, the key difference being that one of them doesn't leave you disappointed

Go to the Link Arena and do a practice battle with your Lords vs. my Lords, let's see who got RNG screwed the most
So, My Hero Academia was ****? Everyone here loved We Happy Few and thought it was alright

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
New 3D Rayman pls
:( From what I'm readinhg, that's probably not going to happen, again. If they announce a game later I just pray it's not another rehashing...

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
At this point I'm just waiting for new gameplay on South Park.

By the way, spoilers for anyone interested.

Supposedly there's going to be two unannounced games at this conference.

If you don't care for spoilers, this Twitter account shows what else will be showcased and so far it seems to be correct with its order.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Inb4 we get another Rayman 2 remake.
.u. Oh, God. Well, if I had to choose between that and Rayman Origins Legends Fiesta Adeventures 3.4.5.6, give me the remake with actual new models and stuff than just "HD Textures".

Chrono.

At this point I'm just waiting for new gameplay on South Park.

By the way, spoilers for anyone interested.

Supposedly there's going to be two unannounced games at this conference.

If you don't care for spoilers, this Twitter account shows what else will be showcased and so far it seems to be correct with its order.
Zhuge is legit. He's also hyping up Sony's conference, wonder what's going on there.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Do you guys know where Nintendo's announcement at Youtube's E3 Live Show will be streamed? On Nintendo's Twitch channel?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
OH MY GOD THIS BATTLE SYSTEM

IT'S PAPER MARIO X FIRE EMBLEM X FINAL FANTASY 10 AND IT LOOKS AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom