• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

wait, Pride? My memory's a little hazy, but even then, wouldn't Wrath be better for the strength aspect and the Eye/mosquito eyes aspect?
Because THIS is Escanor
With a soul so bright it burned the demon trying to eat it

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
We're getting Inhumans next year.

2017 is loaded for Marvel.

Oh cool, they're actually doing the smart thing with Inhumans, and that's making the a TV series, since a TV series actually allows for multiple characters to get developed more easily, now if only Marvel could do the same with the X-Men...

Seriously I don't get why Marvel doesn't just make TV shows for the X-Men and Fantastic Four set in the Cinematic universe, or does Fox own the those rights to?

Actually going off that, if Marvel ever gets the X-Men back from Fox, they should really make it a TV series, not a movie franchise, since a TV movie would allow for more members of the X-Men to show up

Anyway on a different note, anyone here ever watched Babylon 5?

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Because THIS is Escanor

With a soul so bright it burned the demon trying to eat it
My apologies.
I just realized we've been talking about two different things. I've been referring to FMA's Homunculi, while you're been talking about Seven Deadly Sins.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh cool, they're actually doing the smart thing with Inhumans, and that's making the a TV series, since a TV series actually allows for multiple characters to get developed more easily, now if only Marvel could do the same with the X-Men...

Seriously I don't get why Marvel doesn't just make TV shows for the X-Men and Fantastic Four set in the Cinematic universe, or does Fox own the those rights to?

Actually going off that, if Marvel ever gets the X-Men back from Fox, they should really make it a TV series, not a movie franchise, since a TV movie would allow for more members of the X-Men to show up

Anyway on a different note, anyone here ever watched Babylon 5?
Fox owns their rights, they'll never give atleast X-Men back cause it still makes them money.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Good, a serious Sega poll for once that asks what games you want revived. And this one's part of an upcoming event too.

Google Chrome Translate is your friend unless you can remotely read Japanese.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1314084
Voted for Skies of Arcadia.

Not that it's likely, but I just adore that game so much compared to others on the Dreamcast. That, and there's room for more of the Blue Rogues on a next gen console. They just have to tap into it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Voted for Bare Knuckle (Obviously Streets of Rage since your answers must be in Japanese).

Sega have tried numerous times to revive the series in 3D only for them to be cancelled. Who says they can't try it again with all the new technology they can use? It can't be any worse than Golden Axe Beast Rider or, dare I say it, Final Fight Streetwise.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yo, when Pokémon Sun/Moon officially comes out, can we please keep story spoilers in spoilers? I know some of you have had enough of seeing the spoilers box filling the thread, but some of us are getting these games later and others may not be able to play it consecutively to beat it within a day. I personally feel we should wait at least a month before breaking story spoilers. I see nothing wrong with doing so and it would be appreciated by those who do not want to be spoiled.

Can we agree to this?

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Yo, when Pokémon Sun/Moon officially comes out, can we please keep story spoilers in spoilers? I know some of you have had enough of seeing the spoilers box filling the thread, but some of us are getting these games later and others may not be able to play it consecutively to beat it within a day. I personally feel we should wait at least a month before breaking story spoilers. I see nothing wrong with doing so and it would be appreciated by those who do not want to be spoiled.

Can we agree to this?
I sorta agree. I'd go more with 2 weeks though, simply because Europe's release date is a little after the rest of the world's.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Can we agree to this?
Oh when Sun and Moon drops I'll be gone for a week so I won't care.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I want to vote for Shining Force. I need the JP name for just Shining Force and Max's name in JP(althoughI don't know if Max is his name in the JP Shining Force).
Shining Force (シャイニング)

And I'm sure that he's still referred to as Max in Japanese based on a Pixiv piece I've seen. His name would be written as (
マックス)

You can thank me kindly for this later.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I've been at the hospital with my family and grandfather all day. The last 7 hours at least

It's really not good.

He's probably not going to live 6 months. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't live the rest of the year

Today has been a really rough day
Sorry to hear that, man. My condolences. If you feel the need to talk, you can shoot me a PM.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Shining Force (シャイニング)

And I'm sure that he's still referred to as Max in Japanese based on a Pixiv piece I've seen. His name would be written as (
マックス)

You can thank me kindly for this later.
Thank you very much. And yeah, I wasn't entirely sure about Max's name since they did get a couple names wrong in the English version and the English version is also a Lost in Translation case(despite the game still being awesome.).

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
A Story For Glory #104 is up!
It's not the Iron Man....but that's okay, it's smash content, and it's still ASFG, which is perfectly fine by me.
Can't wait to watch it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I think Sega should just make a fighter.

No collaborations with Nintendo or Capcom, just all Sega, all day

**** everyone else
Or All-Star Racing 3/a sports spinoff that isn't Tennis/Golf/Soccer

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

**** everyone else
I'd want Nintendo vs Capcom. That'd be the sickest. Well, either that or Marvel 4. But I think the rights with the X-men are screwy right now.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Problem, I cant type fluent Japanese
True. . .

Hey, a few of you guys know Japanese, right? Any of you know it well enough to give them a proper translation of them asking for Billy Hatcher for them to copy-paste from you?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
True. . .

Hey, a few of you guys know Japanese, right? Any of you know it well enough to give them a proper translation of them asking for Billy Hatcher for them to copy-paste from you?
I did take Japanese in school but ho boy, the stuff we learned would make you flip
So many letters
And its been 4 years so I remember nothing

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

**** everyone else
All star racing 3 would be cool.

Problem, I cant type fluent Japanese
Nihongo wa sore hodo muzukashiku arimasen.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I did take Japanese in school but ho boy, the stuff we learned would make you flip
So many letters
And its been 4 years so I remember nothing
I don't know whether what you need requires a full sentence or just a name, but sometimes you find the right name on the wiki pa-ah, here's the Wikipedia page. It's showing the series name though, not the character name by itself. I wonder if checking the link to the Japanese site will help anythi-

http://giantegg.sega.jp/

THIS HELPS NOTHING.

But anyway, as someone who knows absolutely nothing about Japanese I would suggest requesting help in submitting a specific request from someone who managed to live through it and retain it. I do remember a few people chatting about learning it, although I can't exactly remember who.

I think I remember @Dr. FalКoopa knowing a whole bunch of different languages.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Holy. Crap.
6 Stages.
6 Last stages to clear and I'm D-O-N-E with Hyrule Warriors: Legends.
1 final 2nd Skulltula
All 3 DLC Reward Stages.
And The Final Battles for both Grand Travels and Lorule.

Chrono.

I don't know whether what you need requires a full sentence or just a name, but sometimes you find the right name on the wiki pa-ah, here's the Wikipedia page. It's showing the series name though, not the character name by itself. I wonder if checking the link to the Japanese site will help anythi-

THIS HELPS NOTHING.

But anyway, as someone who knows absolutely nothing about Japanese I would suggest requesting help in submitting a specific request from someone who managed to live through it and retain it. I do remember a few people chatting about learning it, although I can't exactly remember who.

When in doubt, throw it in Google Translate for further doubt.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

THIS HELPS NOTHING.

Or you can use the Google Translation application if you happen to be a Chrome user like me.

But asking for help from a fluent speaker does help.

For Billy, I happened to use his Japanese name when talking about what character I've remembered the most. ハッチャー (Biri Hatcha) from ジャイアントエッグ~ビリー・ハッチャーの大冒険~ (Giant Egg: Billy Hatcher's Adventure).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom