• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Welp, thats it I guess.

I wonder when that direct will be... Halloween maybe?

Good summary of the meeting:

In conclusion, Nintendo has introduced its long-awaited and highly anticipated first smartphone app, called Miitomo, but pushed back the release date to the spring of next year. The title is a new franchise for the company– first of five smartphone apps Nintendo plans to release by March 2017. But we’re not sure whether to call Miitomo a game. Users will design their own avatars, or miis, to communicate with other users.

Nintendo is saving its most famous character, Mario the plumber, and others for a later date. Analysts say the company probably didn’t want to risk Mario on an unproven mobile format, but might introduce him later.

Nintendo also said it was creating a new membership service, called “Nintendo Account,” to connect users of its hardware as well as PCs and mobile devices. It said it would use a cloud-based service to transfer data between mobile games and console games

Last edited:

Soul.

• "Specifically with the new account, you can log in with your Facebook, Google, and Twitter accounts. You can also use normal email. Of course, you can transfer your existing Nintendo ID over to it."

It seems like you can transfer NNIDs to Nintendo Account

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"My Nintendo" also reminds me of NoA's predecessor to Club Nintendo before it launched in the west. Coincidence? I think not.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
People better not be surprised at Miitomo being what it is. Supercasual Nintendo "games" weren't just going to disappear, mobile is just their new home.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So, Nintendo movies could be a thing. Possibly.

GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE THIS YOURSELF NINTENDO

Thelimomon

Smash Journeyman
Something I'd be really happy about, besides a Metroid movie etc., would be a full length Pikmin movie like the Pikmin Shorts.
Or a series of not so long Pikmin episodes.
...Or simply more Pikmin Short Movies.
I loved those Pikmin Short Movies.

Poots

Smash Journeyman
Something I'd be really happy about, besides a Metroid movie etc., would be a full length Pikmin movie like the Pikmin Shorts.
Or a series of not so long Pikmin episodes.
...Or simply more Pikmin Short Movies.
I loved those Pikmin Short Movies.
During an interview with MTV (or something) I'm pretty sure Miyamoto kind of confirmed that something Pikmin related was in the works.

D

Deleted member

Honestly "Nintendo Console" probably wouldn't be that bad of a name for the NX, considering how ubiquitous "the Nintendo" is with game consoles.
I always thought of them sticking with the "NX" moniker for both the handheld and the console. What I've been thinking of was the following:
Nintendo NXc - console.
Nintendo NXp (or NXh) - handheld.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
So new games this year, here are my wants,
Star Wolf (preorder and get a free download code for returning vet Wolf in Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS)
Eternal Darkness 2 or HD remake (with Pious amiibo)
Advance Wars: Sturm's Return (anime series will also be made)
Fossil Fighters U (BB bandits return and an anime that will cover all the previous Fossil Fighters games will be released)
Geist HD (12 player multiplayer is back)
Gumshoe VC (easy to make)
Wario World 2 (Greed is good, and so is PILE DRIVING YOUR ENEMIES WAHAHAHAHA)
Agent 00waa (Nintendo wanted a less violent sequel to Golden eye? well do it with WAAAALUIGI)
Mario Strikers U (Featuring new characters like King K Rool and Wolf O'Donnell)
F-Zero GP Legend the open world Wii U game (They'll also redub the original anime FALCON PUNCH!)
Metroid Prime: Ridley's Big Fashion show (You can dress Ridley up in funny clothes:troll:)
Pikmin 4 (It's confirmed to be in the works)
Punch Out U (tap in amiibos to fight against your favorite Nintendo characters)
Kirby Right Back At Ya the game (How can I help you King Dedede?)
Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic games (Bet you forgot about that)
Pokemon Collessium U. (It's here also Team Flare in the anime hype!)
Pokemon Z (TEAM FLARE)
Super Mario Galaxy 3 (Now with 100% more Wario Bros.)

I think I'm fanboying a bit too much over this news:estatic:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I do expect to hear something over Nintendo's trek into films again pretty soon. Maybe at the next big ComicCon event.

I do know this, don't make any Zelda or Metroid films before making a full fledged Mario animated movie.

Get that off the ground first.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I do expect to hear something over Nintendo's trek into films again pretty soon. Maybe at the next big ComicCon event.

I do know this, don't make any Zelda or Metroid films before making a full fledged Mario animated movie.

Get that off the ground first.
I truly expect a Nintendo animated cinematic universe soon.like maybe 2017/18 soon.Nintendo has to many iconic franchises and characters not to do this

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I know lots of people are still going nuts over the prospects of Nintendo's future, but I've been doing something. I suck at sprite work and Paint.net in general, so after an hour of editing (told you I was bad at it :p), I made something. :D

Chrom Amiibo Costume Super Mario Maker.png

I made Chrom a Super Mario Maker sprite. Those other guys are there for comparison. :p

Hopefully it doesn't look too bad. Thought you guys might like it.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
So I know lots of people are still going nuts over the prospects of Nintendo's future, but I've been doing something. I suck at sprite work and Paint.net in general, so after an hour of editing (told you I was bad at it :p), I made something. :D

View attachment 80455
I made Chrom a Super Mario Maker sprite. Those other guys are there for comparison. :p

Hopefully it doesn't look too bad. Thought you guys might like it.
Sweet now we just need to find someone to hack it in and Chrom gets his chance at Super Mario Maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom