• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

it was juri, ibuki, alex, urien, guile, and balrog/boxer
they were found in a section separate from Definite Playable Characters but metadata indicates their models are far too complex to be bg characters or something
This.

While TUT is likely to be the final newcomer character and FAN is likely the final boss (their polygon count is apparently absurdly high compared to the other charas).

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Man with that, Hyrule Warriors 3DS, PxZ2 and FE Fates is gonna leave me broke in February.

Atleast when Tax season starts at my office where I'm getting a lot of work, atleast I'm gonna get paid so much more and tax return check.

RIP wallet

Also, will the DLC characters be available day 1 or the next 3-4 months?

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
My headphones broke. :(

Fortunately, I can still use them if I adjust their size, but it will be less comfortable... :ohwell:

Nothing that adhesive tape can't fix, hopefully...

Having no headphones is truly disheartening to someone who always uses them either for playing video games or watching anime.

I don't even know how they broke. They were just fine last night, but when I woke up today, they were broken. And this isn't the first time something like this happens to me: there was one day when my wristwatch broke exactly like that. I wonder if temperature changes can cause this stuff...
Something similar happened to my old headphones. Gorilla glue and a few coats of rubber/contact cement did the trick.

That said I have some thick headphones so there was plenty for the glue to stick to.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Actually, the TUT character might be a Tutorial character

Ever thought about that?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Only six characters? Or only six for 2016?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Your fanfic wasn't gonna go anywhere.

You say that now, then we will go with 3-4 more with one being a guest character from Square-Enix and the last 3 are Sakura, Ingrid and Rolento because people need to be angry.

Blanka will be the overall last character for DLC
But now I can't brag about it being canon Q.Q

Ridley disconfirmed again...

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
lol

He's seething with rage
Ono should be like Sakurai and be silent on Twitter and start making people salty and punishing everyone for leaking by making fan favorite request DLC costumes for other fighters

But now I can't brag about it being canon Q.Q

Ridley disconfirmed again...
You still got the NintenZone fanfic and dating sim.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
it was juri, ibuki, alex, urien, guile, and balrog/boxer
they were found in a section separate from Definite Playable Characters but metadata indicates their models are far too complex to be bg characters or something
Quite interesting and not really surprising that much. Immensely hyped for those first 4. Guile's likely in for the fact that Nash is not like himself. Balrog? Probably in the same state as Vega where they'll still in Shadaloo, which likely explains why Sagat is nowhere to be seen for now.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ono should be like Sakurai and be silent on Twitter and start making people salty and punishing everyone for leaking by making fan favorite request DLC costumes for other fighters

You still got the NintenZone fanfic and dating sim.
But we don't have a developer...
I liked Bad Box Art Mega Man...

He's inferior to the real Mega Man, my Birthday bro!

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I feel bad for both Sakurai and Ono. Both are just trying to keep fans' hype levels up, and in the end that's what causes information to get leaked/ ruined early. It's a very delicate balance of telling too little and too much. As fans, we can't help but get caught up in the hype.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I thought people loved Zombies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
LOL no one clapped after the nazi zombies trailer for BO3.
You know, maybe we need to retire Nazis. I mean, we've practically done everything with them: Space Nazis, Robo Death Hitler, Zombie Nazis, Nazi Future... What else is there to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom