• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Maybe he just wants to surprise us in a way through the game this time?

Like he seemed pretty disappointed and let down in the Royu direct as if he knew.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Oh, I'm expecting the stage only.

I'm just mostly puzzled one stage is coming from a man who didn't want to release DLC in a way that made it look like they were just adding cut content one at a time.
I have a feeling they're just releasing that stage now since Mario Maker is so topical at the moment. They probably have a lot of content being developed but decided to finish that one first and get it out as soon as it's polished and good to go.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
This goes without saying, but prepare for absolutely nothing. It is looking more and more likely by the second we aren't getting anything today. I really dont want to see a whole bunch of rage or something that wasn't even promised. This is one of those where pessimism can save you some anger and maybe an infraction or two. So, you know, prepare for the worst and be happily surprised if you are wrong.
I think one of the reasons people are speculating there's more is because Nintendo hasn't mentioned it at all. Like the longer they say nothing, the more people think there might be something else sneaking in. But at the same time if there were something else, they most likely would have posted that there's a video coming out before the maintenance tomorrow by now.

I dunno, I'm prepared for just Mario Maker because that's all we were told about, and also the ballot ends in 3 days so we know we're getting other stuff soon. Anyone who legit gets butthurt if we don't get any secret stuff along with it tomorrow has really just brought it upon themselves.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
This goes without saying, but prepare for absolutely nothing. It is looking more and more likely by the second we aren't getting anything today. I really dont want to see a whole bunch of rage or something that wasn't even promised. This is one of those where pessimism can save you some anger and maybe an infraction or two. So, you know, prepare for the worst and be happily surprised if you are wrong.
But we're getting mario maker....that's not nothing.
Unless the nintendo servers asplode or something.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So I was wondering, what do you all the Shovel Knight's chances are still?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Most people would say the Meta Ridley fight's the best in the game, why do you prefer this? I'm curious
Meta Ridley wins in terms of how the boss is structured, but Metroid Prime itself takes me in through how eerie and disturbing it is and the music, which I daresay rivals Meta Ridley's for best boss theme.

"Okay photoshop is finished time to see wha-"

that is enough photoshop for today. I knew I was bad at anything artistic but I didnt expect an abomination so soon.

EDIT SCREW IT THIS AVI IS LEAVING TODAY ANYWAY

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Meta Ridley wins in terms of how the boss is structured, but Metroid Prime itself takes me in through how eerie and disturbing it is and the music, which I daresay rivals Meta Ridley's for best boss theme.
Fair enough. Meta Ridley's theme is a bit lackluster after all. Though I personally prefer the Thardus theme. Metroid Prime was a superb battle, I was on edge the entire time

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Tony Hawk continues to embarrass itself.

Also Jontron is secretly a pretty good singer
I suspect editing
Like damn, mans got some lungs on him.

Just learned Star Wars Republic Commando is on steam. I ****ing love that game and it is tempting to buy a second time. I have no money for these things though. . . Where is another steam sale when you need it?

About to download photoshop. expect a fake leak in a few days :troll:
I have been waiting for this for SO LONG. Also, Jon has an amazing voice. His update video before uploading new videos had him singing and it's just perfect.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I have some job apps to finish, so I'll be back later. I've been way too active on here today.
Peace yall. Don't burn down the thread while I'm gone.
That means you, you, and especially you!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
So I was wondering, what do you all the Shovel Knight's chances are still?
I'd like it if he got in, but I can't bring myself to believe the rumor. I haven't seen anything with my own eyes, so I can't believe it.

At the same time, I can't argue with it either, and I trust PushDustIn's judgement when he says that there's reason to believe.

Leaning towards "probably not" but we'll see what happens.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well I'm off to bed. Let's see what wake up to.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC