• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoru

Smash Champion
So guys if you need to choose which other Metroid character to join the roster that is not Ridley for obvious reasons and Dark Samus, who will you choose?

I am between these two:

.n_n.
weavel would be really neat
he could use tech from other space pirates too
like a jetpack, grenades, cloaking/teleportation, whatevs

sylux is honestly more of a "wait and see" type character
they could be cool but it honestly depends on whatever's being cooked up

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
So is anyone else getting worried about the content in the patch? Not hearing ANY news since it was announced and with so little time left is starting to make me think we might just get the stage.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
So is anyone else getting worried about the content in the patch? Not hearing ANY news since it was announced and with so little time left is starting to make me think we might just get the stage.
You really are living up to your title aren't ya Neo? :p

Honestly, if we don't get anything up until the day before, ima just say we are getting the stage on the 30th.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
We still have 6 days left. The July update was announced rather late.

I'd still give it some time.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Why do people like that stage?
I don't get it
It just feels uninspired to me

Then again, I don't like stages that aren't based on actual locations
*cough*Pokemon Stadium*cough*
I liked it because it was unique compared to a lot of levels.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I am just assuming we will only get the stage and some balance patches nothing major, I can see having a Direct after the Ballot ends in two weeks after it, so October or in November.

.n_n.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It was around now when we got the news for the NEW CONTENT APPROACHING thing at E3.

Six days before.

And remember we knew Lucas' release date far longer than everything else revealed that day.

Chrono.

Just like Lucas was the only thing we were getting on June :p

I say we should wait a bit before calling it quits, last update's content wasn't shown till like a day before after all.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
As long as the missing stage remains to be, I think there will be something substantial within the Smash update.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yes...
Man I really hope we get something substantial.
Just one more character before October 3rd. Please.
:wolf:...

You know what is weird? If there is a character before the ballot ends that is a buttload of voters who could jump ship. Imagine as thousands of wolf fans jump and use their now useless vote for Wolf all on someone else within ~3 days if he happened to be confirmed on the 30th.
And they all vote for Slippy and Dixie

Soul.

At this point I'll be satisfied with anything. I don't even support a character just give me whatever.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
This reminds me.

They still never fixed that weird as hell problem with R.O.B.'s eyes outside of Solo modes.

I don't know why it bothers me so much but I want it fixed.

D

Deleted member

I just want to see a newcomer at this point
Someone like Mega Man, Greninja or Robin, someone we don't expect, thos are always the hypest
I would still be hyped for SK even with all the rumor thing going on but I would love to get someone I don't expect
If it's someone I want(like the three I mentioned), it's even better
This reminds me.

They still never fixed that weird as hell problem with R.O.B.'s eyes outside of Solo modes.

I don't know why it bothers me so much but I want it fixed.
What problem?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm gonna pick up amiibos and Mario Maker tomorrow! :D

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Apparently, Konami's building is actually on fire. I'm hearing this on 4chan and Twitter

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I Still think were just getting the stage and people are getting hyped over nothing but what do i know

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just want to see a newcomer at this point
Someone like Mega Man, Greninja or Robin, someone we don't expect, thos are always the hypest
I would still be hyped for SK even with all the rumor thing going on but I would love to get someone I don't expect
If it's someone I want(like the three I mentioned), it's even better

What problem?
Can I just say your Sig Speaks to me on an emotional level-
and in other news kona i is on fire....litteraly
https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/647244586037866496
I dont know whether to laugh or worry so Ill do both at once

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It really says a lot that we aren't panicked about this.

If this was Nintendo, Capcom, Sega, etc. Heck even EA.

We'd all be panicked and we wouldn't be joking.

Not sure what's worse. How spiteful and vengeful it means we are.... Or how bad they ****ed up.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Not sure what's worse. How spiteful and vengeful it means we are.... Or how bad they ****ed up.
They physically and mentally treated their employees like ****.

It's kinda hard to feel bad. I mean, I hope people are safe but man, I rather let it burn sometimes

Ok so i'm tired and when I get tired I say weird things so excuse me if I sound crazy.

But it is really freaking petty that we act differently. Ok sure we have no personal connections to anyone involved. But I posted a gif as a joke and there are other jokes being made. people likely are or at least were in danger.

Sure Konami as a company has ****ed up but we really shouldn't be making jokes about **** like this where people can die just because there company doesn't have the most sound business practices. They are people too and this is not in any way a good thing to happen.

weird mini rant over. Continue butt jokes.

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
Oh man. Konami's decisions weren't the best as of late, but man. They did not deserve this. I am left speechless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom