• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Wii w/ new colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenu

Smash Cadet
Was curios as to when this is gonna happen >_> I know Japan just got black Wii consoles a few days ago. So when are we gonna get those in the West? D: Not to mention the really sexy red color *drool*

I predict a price drop and new colors by Christmas. I really hope they don't do a $250 bundle crap -.- Any confirmation on new Wii colors release dates?

POKE40

Smash Lord
I wouldn't anticipate a price drop for the Wii, the sales are going in Nintendo's favor and they have been doing minimal effort for this.

Japan had a lot of colors for the Wii already.
America has been promised colors...before the Wii was even released... and where is our different colored wiis? In Japan! :mad:

*sigh*

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
This is why I'm getting the resources to recolor mine myself. I'm not paying $250 for a different color of the same piece of hardware. Besides, mine's got everything I could possibly want on it, anyway.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Wasn't there a previous thread on this?

As sexy as a black Wii would be, I can't really see myself forking over that much money for a product that I already have.

Avenu

Smash Cadet
Avenu, you got a sweet sig.
Thanks. Photoshop works wonders :).

I can make you one if you like. Just tell me the chars you'd like on it with the text.

On-topic. I myself haven't gotten a Wii yet but I'm not sure if I should wait for a red Wii or just give into my SSBB addiction already.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
America is not going to get the black wii for marketing reasons. Nintendo thinks that white is a more family friendly colour. Although you can import the black wiis through Superufo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom