• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Power - April -Wii Smash File #9 "Fox"

The Director

Smash Lord
Despite ZSS being shown unlike I was originally informed, I still think the Smash Files will just stop next month.
I honestly think they're just going to stop too, unless there's another trailer released soon or there's an official announcement from Sakurai.

But who knows? Maybe Sakurai will choose NP as the mouth that will announce the next character...

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
OH MY GOD HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, ect ect!!! *Falls over laughing!*

XD I'm sorry but I just read Pit's BIO here: "Best known for: Archry Skills, Toga Partying, GETTING TURNED INTO AN EGGPLANT! "

I'm sorry and this is very off topic, but just remembering that, and reading it it was just hiralious to me. *Sigh* good times! I may hop on the virtual console soon now.

Reading threw this topic was kinda depressing, beceause all threw it I knew no info was realised, and everyone was hopeing so hard that it would be...

Makes me really want to see just SOMETHING! Even if it doesent include another character.(No more screen shots tho, Movies! :chuckle:)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Mainly because I can't be bothered making a new topic, the April one was about fox and the June one had Zamus, but from what Infendo is saying is that Samus was profiled in the MAy issue. Anyone hear anything about that?

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Yup. Samus was in the May issue. I have it. I guess I can scan it later if you actually care, but it was pretty much the same crap as the other ones.

Zarasai

Smash Journeyman
did it say anything about ZZS? if not i guess thatll be in june, and then itll either stop or we get something new in July (which is the month E3 is in, isnt it? so maybe they are just timing it for antoher trailer)

Tera253

Smash Ace
if they do continue the Smash Files, then most likely Nintendo will release one more character, or maybe two until they decide to release the game.
~Tera253~

AxemRed

Smash Journeyman
Several years ago, Nintendo Power published an issue that encompassed July and August. The result of this was that they were now one month ahead instead of behind when it came to distributing the next issue.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
More like sounds like they caught up. The majority of magazines, not just gaming ones, release their issues "a month/week in advance"

MattNF

Smash Lord
If any character is in the next smash file, it'll probably be one that we'll be expecting, like Yoshi or DK.

Nintendo will probably save the unexpected characters for a trailer or E3.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Or maybe, they'll reveal EVERY character EVERY month until it's released.

That's right folks. We can be waiting for over 20 more months!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
If any character is in the next smash file, it'll probably be one that we'll be expecting, like Yoshi or DK.

Nintendo will probably save the unexpected characters for a trailer or E3.
If that's true, it will most liekly be Yoshi, since his stages were revealed.

Top Bottom