• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Movie Ideas

Before we go, I should make it official: My creation thread for the Nintendo Illumination Canon is dead and buried.

Even if it wasn't, the Sony Zelda movie would have clashed with the general view of it.

With that in mind, does anyone have ideas for Nintendo movies? Anyone's welcome to pitch in.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
A movie about the Kirby series with SpiderVerse/Cat in Boots Last Wish style animation would be fun to watch.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I hope that zelda gets two main series in moving picture form!

Live Action Movies based arround the OOT/ TP era with a bit of BOTW influence

And a toon Link show taking place in a hyrule similar to minish cap (although with the iconic races)

Finally, some suggestions!
I can picture Punch-Out!! being a comical, over the top Rocky-style movie.
I mean, they made five mainline Rocky movies before 2000. If The Fast and the Furious is any indication, this is one of the easiest Nintendo movies to do.
A movie about the Kirby series with SpiderVerse/Cat in Boots Last Wish style animation would be fun to watch.
Yes, please!
I can picture Star Fox being as an animated sci-fi film that could focus on how the team was formed to stop Andross.
Fun Fact: Before the Mario movie cast was revealed, I had once pegged Chris Pratt as Fox McCloud. Imagine that at your own risk.
I hope that zelda gets two main series in moving picture form!

Live Action Movies based arround the OOT/ TP era with a bit of BOTW influence

And a toon Link show taking place in a hyrule similar to minish cap (although with the iconic races)
Yes. Just yes.

jamesster445

Smash Lord
I'd like a movie trilogy (or a tv series) based off of the Binding Blade.

Roy is the most popular Fire Emblem character that has no official way for westerners to experience. And so an adaptation of that story would be neat I think. As long as characters died.

Top Bottom