• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Investor Meeting tomorrow begins at 10am Tokyo time, which is 8pm EST

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
It's only a quote from Forbes, but this is the more interesting part of the meeting.

Does this mean more new games from old IPs are coming? Or does it mean they will allow Nintendo characters to be in third party games like costumes for Chrom and Lucina and Link in Soul Calibur?

Probably means more things like Fire Emblem x whatever it is, Pokemon x whatever it was and Hyrule Warriors.

I would say it also means more Link/Mario cloth, hats, w/e but they literally stated: "no wearables". There was no talk about things such as toys or plushies. They did say they wanted their products and characters to get more exposure, so those things are not out of the question.

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Metroid other m made the prime series non cannon if I am correct? I mean

Samus: this is the first time I ever worked with the galactic federation.

When she said that I believe fans went nuts saying she helped the GF in metroid prime 3

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Can I just bring up the point that SSE might have been dropped but they're now having to make TWO games, with at least two separate sets of trophies and stages, Niko?
That's true, but it's not really two separate games. It's more like two different versions of a single game.

The other things really don't matter, since the extra time (from not doing SSE) and workforce they have can easily take care of that (plus they like to just port the models for trophies over). On top of that, we were even told newcomers weren't that big of a priority this time 'round.

Top Bottom