• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo event!?

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
1pm A Ninty Shindig
Nintendo takes center stage! Watch it live!

WHAT?

WHERE'S THE NINTENDO!
IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF NERDS TALKING ABOUT A PSONE GAME!!

When's the Ninty shindig!!???

Kurosagi

Smash Apprentice
If the Nintendo thing is big, it just might be them getting ready. But that's just extreme wishful thinking.

~rh

Smash Lord
Gamespot is garbage, period. No one should go over there for any reason, at all.

G4 and 1up is where it's all at, my friends.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Always wait. I remember when they first announced Brawl they had said next to nothing during the beginning of E3 (just saying that a SSB game was in development, which everyone knew about anyway), then... out of the blue came...... BRAWL!

Expect the unexpected. Stuff could always be going on behind closed doors.

Oh, and Gamespot sucks. Always has.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"metroid prime 3...well at leat pikmin 3 is practically confirmed...ign (a good site unlike gamegay)"

Ahahahahaha. Sorry.

Aniway, this IS the worst E3 EVER, where's my Brawl Trailer? Where's the new game announcements? WHERE!?

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
"metroid prime 3...well at leat pikmin 3 is practically confirmed...ign (a good site unlike gamegay)"

Ahahahahaha. Sorry.

Aniway, this IS the worst E3 EVER, where's my Brawl Trailer? Where's the new game announcements? WHERE!?

WORST E3 EVER: No, you should've seen some of the REALLY early ones, before the big companies even bothered showing up in full force.

BRAWL TRAILER: The 25 second clip is still a helluva lot more moving footage then we got the last, like, half-year.

NEW GAME ANNOUNCEMENTS: Wii Fit. Wii Zapper. More 3rd Party games then I can remember in a long time.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Wait a second...
THE NINTY SHINDIG IS OVER?

THAT WAS PATHETIC!!

Worst... E3.... EVER.

"Yeah, Nintendo SURE DID Take the spotlight center stage".

A couple of nerds talking about a PS1 game, some totally nerded out PC game,
We get ONE nintendo game, Metroid Prime 3, and then they talk about PSPs,
and then that's it.

Straight on to Ubi Soft.

What the hell.

I'm disappointed, Nintendo.

~SSJ4Kazuki

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
*comes running in. Notices that ship is under attack and everybody is panicking*

What's going on? I was taking a nap?! What's happening, captains? :O

Cenedar

Smash Ace
*comes running in. Notices that ship is under attack and everybody is panicking*

What's going on? I was taking a nap?! What's happening, captains? :O
Apparently gamespot claimed to have footage of a second hour long Ninty shindig, but it turned out to be absolute bull-crap. And IGN has confirmed that Brawl will not be making any more appearances of any kind at E3 this year.

Why is that? Beats me. You'd think they'd want to give attention to their flagship titles, and they have done so for Mario Galaxy AND MP3. But why leave out Brawl? For friggin Wii Fit? Shame on you Nintendo.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Apparently gamespot claimed to have footage of a second hour long Ninty shindig, but it turned out to be absolute bull-crap. And IGN has confirmed that Brawl will not be making any more appearances of any kind at E3 this year.

Why is that? Beats me. You'd think they'd want to give attention to their flagship titles, and they have done so for Mario Galaxy AND MP3. But why leave out Brawl? For friggin Wii Fit? Shame on you Nintendo.
I can forgive IGN for saying Brawl won't be shown. At least they were honest.

Gamespot is a whole different story. Even GameFAQs members have more since then to trick a lote people.

ARGH!

*makes an atomic bomb to drop on Gamespot*

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
"US, July 12, 2007 - Although fans hoped that E3 2007 would provide the stage for hands-on gameplay sessions with Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Nintendo recently announced that the title would not be playable at the event. And today, we learned definitely that Brawl will, in fact, not be shown in any capacity. Asked why it would intentionally delay previewing one of its most anticipated Wii projects, Nintendo's Beth Llewelyn said that the company wanted to focus on other projects, but that Brawl was still very much on track for its December release.

"After we get back from E3, we'll look at the calendar and figure out the right time to do something very specific for Smash Bros. Brawl," added Llewelyn, who noted that there is no plan to release a new E3 2007 Brawl gameplay trailer, either.

Meanwhile, the official Smash Bros. Brawl website will continue to provide daily updates, weekends excluded, of course."

RARRRGH!! MORE WAITING!!! WAITING BAD!!!

<Throws a fit, wavedashes around the room, off the walls and everything>

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Wait a second...
THE NINTY SHINDIG IS OVER?

THAT WAS PATHETIC!!

Worst... E3.... EVER.

"Yeah, Nintendo SURE DID Take the spotlight center stage".

A couple of nerds talking about a PS1 game, some totally nerded out PC game,
We get ONE nintendo game, Metroid Prime 3, and then they talk about PSPs,
and then that's it.

Straight on to Ubi Soft.

What the hell.

I'm disappointed, Nintendo.

~SSJ4Kazuki
...I highly doubt that Nintendo held THAT.

Top Bottom