• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo event!?

The_Famous_SK

Smash Apprentice
Reggie said "This is just the beginning", and that there would be a lot more from Nintendo over the coming week. In his opening speech at the official Nintendo thing. Oh, IGN sucks almost as bad as gamespot. They were CHARGING to watch the live E3 feed. When everywhere else offered it for free.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I don't know but that new suit samus has looks sweet!

And god knows how long i have to wait till MP3 comes out here.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I don't know but that new suit samus has looks sweet!

And god knows how long i have to wait till MP3 comes out here.
Oct 12th i think for europe. Some release dates came out for PAL yesterday.

Also not showing Smash is like not showing Halo (even though i don't like it, its still a big title)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
OCT 12? **** how long does it take to translate color into colour?
Yeah and we won't be getting Brawl this year either which sucks. I blame the fact that they have to translate the PAL version into every f****** language in Europe even for us Australian's.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O yhea... dammit cant they release English version then the other languages rghhhhh!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Kool and well first i need to get some sort of freeloader to play import games on the wii (None are out yet are they?)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well hopefully it comes out before Dec the third but **** i need this as soon as possible.

(If i play an American version online here will it work?)

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
I don't see why it wouldn't work. IGN got Strikers Charged before being released in America, they tested the online, and it worked well. Wouldn't it be the same case?

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Well, there is always Tokyo Game Show. THAT will have some Brawl stuff. Real stuff. But more waiting. At least we get updates. Makes the wait easy.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ahhh ok good i just remembered playing my American DS games online now so there should be no trouble (Apart from waiting for an import device of course).

Top Bottom