• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo could prevent upskirt shots of Peach if they wanted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Besides you, no one seems to care.... so what if you see Peach's butt?

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
Besides you, no one seems to care.... so what if you see Peach's butt?
Well, good point. No one seems to care that she's showing off her butt in these three sports titles. Is that a sign of how manipulated we are from all scantily clad women in videogames today? A thong and a flabby butt are standards today, so no one raise an eyebrow?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, good point. No one seems to care that she's showing off her butt in these three sports titles. Is that a sign of how manipulated we are from all scantily clad women in videogames today? A thong and a flabby butt are standards today, so no one raise an eyebrow?
Well I dont care because I never play the stupid sports games past on the 64...Plus I never have paused to see if you could look up their dress...and I never saw anyone take a picture of it before so it has never affected me...

I had DOA and X-treme beach volleyball back in the day though...

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
Am I the only one who thinks this will INCREASE upskirt photos and look-ups?

"look at Peach! the freak has no hips!"

Think of Daisy's third eye... EVERYONE had to see it....
But again, in Mario Kart it all went just fine. No perverted pics on the net and no one complained about the lack of hips/butt either.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
But again, in Mario Kart it all went just fine. No perverted pics on the net and no one complained about the lack of hips/butt either.
Your the only person that seems to find these perverted pics

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
That's because I'm visiting a lot more forums than you guys. There's an Internet outside the Smashboards too, you know. ;)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's because I'm visiting a lot more forums than you guys. There's an Internet outside the Smashboards too, you know. ;)
I visit a number of forums too...But this is the only one related to Nintendo...

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
Well I visit IGN, Rottentomatoes, GameFAQs/Gamespot, PALGN, plus a lot more.

Oh, and it's also interesting that everyone says that her butt looks fat or flabby in SSX. Of course, everyone who has to comment it. Most people, as you say, don't mind it at all. But those who do thinks she has put on too much weight back there. Myself included.

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
Gamfaqs... IGN... i kinda see the problem.
You do, right? ;)

BTW, I can't shake off the sad feeling that her butt has gotten flabby. I mean, it's Peach. How could this happen to her? Oh yeah, I guess I gotta admit I actually care about her character.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
You do, right? ;)

BTW, I can't shake off the sad feeling that her butt has gotten flabby. I mean, it's Peach. How could this happen to her? Oh yeah, I guess I gotta admit I actually care about her character.
I... see... well, just to let you know, she's started taking Trimspa, and she'll be back to normal for Brawl...

..and she's gonna die two years later.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think she's just trying to show off because she isn't getting the kind of attention she deserves from her man...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey there, shouldn't it be the opposite? All Mario has gotten in 20 years is a kiss!
NO, he isn't going after anything which is leading her to believe he's gay...

She was raised that the male was suppose to go after the female...

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
NO, he isn't going after anything which is leading her to believe he's gay...

She was raised that the male was suppose to go after the female...
WTF? :grin:

Oh, and I bet those butt attacks she did in Melee are to blame for her new butt in SSX. She overdid those attacks, and her butt became soft and flappy as a result... just look at it, she's really gotten a fatty back there.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
WTF? :grin:

Oh, and I bet those butt attacks she did in Melee are to blame for her new butt in SSX. She overdid those attacks, and her butt became soft and flappy as a result... just look at it, she's really gotten a fatty back there.
More cushion when Mario's pushin'.

It's all that Italian cooking Mario's been making for her. Goes right to your hips.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
And I thought it was Peach who made all of Mario's food. All cakes... plus in Paper Mario it's Peach who cooks.
This is true. But Mario's so many things, I could totally see him having a little chef in him. When he's not fixing a leaky faucet or prescribing pills, he could whip up some pasta for Peach.

Though Peach's cakes certainly explain Mario's physique.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Had a little fun in Paint, heh.

But seriously, WTF??? Peach's butt is rightdown flabby. Just look at it.

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
Had a little fun in Paint, heh.

But seriously, WTF??? Peach's butt is rightdown flabby. Just look at it.
The difference in exercise really becomes appearant in that pic. But it could also be that Peach has no underwear to hold her butt in shape, where Samus has a skin tight suit that probably does wonders with the shape.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
But aside from Peach do you know what other video game characters are sick and disguisting, the female pokemon trainer from Diamond and Pearl, 10 year old girls aren't that developed and don't (or at least shouldn't) wear skirts like that. That is gross.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
But aside from Peach do you know what other video game characters are sick and disguisting, the female pokemon trainer from Diamond and Pearl, 10 year old girls aren't that developed and don't (or at least shouldn't) wear skirts like that. That is gross.
It's Japanese. In Japan, women are to look as young as possible. In our western culture, many Japanese anime and manga would be considered pedophily.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
So the Japanese are pedophiles and should all be locked up. Pedophilia is wrong in any form, written, cartoon, real pictures or actual practice. Anyone that condones it or practices that stuff should feel VERY ashamed.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
I would say it is culture differences, not neccesarily wrong.

And oh, by the way. Is Peach's butt too fat for a thong?

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Yes an adult having sexual relations with a child is perfactly acceptable. No, the Japanese are gross and their culture is wrong if it encourages pedophiles.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Yes an adult having sexual relations with a child is perfactly acceptable. No, the Japanese are gross and their culture is wrong if it encourages pedophiles.
I wouldn't say it encourages, but little girls in Japanese anime can be very scantily clad.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Well, what about Peach then? She looks pretty young and has got a fat butt. is that wrong?

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Yes it is, but for different reasons. Peach at least looks the age of consent and her age isn't explicitly listed like the female PTs which are 10 years old.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
So ten year old females are wearing skirts as short as Peach's in Pokémon?

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
I don't know. Why are people so upset that Peach wears underwear? I still think Zero Suit Samus is a lot more suggestive, she's practically nude (of you change the colors of her Zero Suit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom