• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Connection Tour 2007 Sept-Oct

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

Nintendo Australia has announced a new national event, dubbed the 'Wii Connection Tour '07 - Big Games for Big Brains' tour, which will kick off on September 22 and travel across the country until October 14, showcasing some of the "biggest and newest" Wii and DS games.

Titles on show will include Big Brain Academy for Wii, Super Paper Mario, Wii Sports and Boogie. And in true teasing style, there'll be a special Metroid Prime 3: Corruption demonstration and "other great surprises!" Nintendo DS games will also be on show, including the Brain Training titles, Picross DS and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

Running in shopping centres, each event will allow fans to compete to win some new prizes. And, winners from each shopping centre will go into a draw to win a Wii and a copy of Big Brain Academy.

Below are all the dates and locations for each state.

VIC
Southland 22 & 23 September 2007
Fountain Gate 24 & 25 September 2007

SA
Marion 29 & 30 September 2007

QLD
Chermside 4 & 5 October 2007
Carindale 6 & 7 October 2007

NSW
Charlestown 5 – 7 October 2007
Parramatta 11 & 12 October
Miranda 13 & 14 October

WA
Carousel 12 & 13 October 2007

Jaz

Smash Ace
"Running in shopping centres, each event will allow fans to compete to win some new prizes. And, winners from each shopping centre will go into a draw to win a Wii and a copy of Big Brain Academy."

competing in... brain academy?

Blackadder

Smash Master
"Fountain Gate 24 & 25 September 2007"

Godamm! Typical that I lived 10 mins away from that place not 3 months ago, then moved back to the ol' country. I'm not sure I'll bother taking a 6 hour drive from here to melbourne for this...

Still...sounds cool.
I may just turn up to the Fountain Gate showing, but I doubt it.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
I'll win this one too =/
Not really a connection tour. Which you spelt wrong, btw.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
SA
Marion 29 & 30 September 2007

Ill be there on the 30th but the 29th is the next big LPC and another SSBM comp so alot of people will be there instead and go on he 30th.

Bjay

Smash Lord
I suppose the locations for NSW ain't too bad. I think I'll go. :)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Didn't know you guys were on Kath and Kim ;)

EDIT: Mario and Sonic at the Olympics is aparently playable. Gonna have to go to playtest that, tempeed to get it, want to see if it's any good.

Bjay

Smash Lord
I've already finished MP3? VERY NOOOICEE.

p.s. only Qlders and CAO, freddo, sam, chris, nick and jaz are allowed to say nooice.
Reading that, I assume the possibility of you owning NTSC Brawl in the future? ;)

Very noyce on finishing MP3.

Hehe, you're right Syke, you guys are only allowed to say "nooice", I said "noyce" ;P which I've been saying for Donkey years >;o

EDIT: Mario and Sonic at the Olympics is aparently playable. Gonna have to go to playtest that, tempeed to get it, want to see if it's any good.
Yeah, definitely. From what I've read so far, seems like a very fun game, just hope it's one that suits my taste.

Top Bottom