• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Announces National Smash 3DS Tournament

Senario

Smash Ace
Wait a minute, you just insulted the smash 4 community by claiming the guy was another example of said community's maturity! No one likes a hypocrite Senario and if you can't act your age by not insulting people back or rather a whole group of people in this case and be able to actually back up your asinine claims that this silly little tournament Nintendo is having will somehow split the community despite it not being really relevant if at all, then please do not post on here anymore. Thanks. :)
I'm just going to say, I am in no way hypocritical when I say that I do not think the smash 4 community is all that mature or nice. I think that they are in general so hype for the game that anything you say that doesn't agree with their opinion is instantly hated upon.

But fine if you think I'm being hypocritical. I'm not at all. I'm pointing out how very bad that statement was.

Then again, I suppose you don't matter at all either and you should stop posting. That is your point right? If people disagree with you, you should silence them because that is how dictatorship works.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
This is why I hated the way VGC Championships for Pokemon use to work. I drove 5 hours to PA to go play and didn't get to enter, yet the guy in front of me w/o any level 50 pokemon got to go in......

I'm still going to go to this since this time it's only an hour away, but if they really want to claim it's the best players, they shouldn't put a limit on who enters. They should make it more available to everyone.

Another crappy job by Nintendo of America.

Reggie, we do have an excuse for not being able to win, your company's lack of sense when it comes to organizes events such as this.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Terrible location choices, casual peon ruleset, and awful structuring in general by creating extremely small brackets that will get filled up by bads?

Last edited:

theta64

Smash Cadet
btw. is there any rules regarding japanese 3ds? thats all i have at the moment with the game

Schoom

Smash Rookie
Do participants have to own a copy of the game to play in the tourney?

Top Bottom