• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Zelda

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ugh. This is why I offically quit Falcon. I'm not playing him anymore.

We should do some Zelda Dittos and sow the people at home some hawt Zelda action

Zone

Smash Champion
That fall through the platform up-air, I should do that a bit more. I do it with Marth, don't know why I don't think to do it with Zelda.

Drk.Pch I been playing a crap load of Captain falcon myself, you just need to play him alot more. You can shffl pretty well, Just gotta learn some combos, and accuracy and your all good to go. Combo zelda with more nuetral Airs, and up airs. Don't just fly the knee at them. I like when captain falcons just spam the knee in my direction as Zelda. You should be a little more patient, you kinda darted in randomly and got hit. look for openings! captain falcon can get in on one really fast out of dash dance. Don't raptor boost too much. I tend to just use it when I'm sure they are about to use an attack so captain falcon can back upa bit dodge the attack, and get in the raptor boost. Or when I'm running away from dash attack, I do a reverse Raptor boost to catch the end of their dash attack lag. Don't quit falcon, when you start combo'ing the crap out of Ninja Link, you'll enjoy falcon. Cuz I do >.>;

Oh yea, stop suiciding. I do suicide occasionally out of Extreme Greed. But you gotta be greedy, to know what you can be greedy with. So keep trying to follow up with greedy kills so you can get a feel for what works, and what gets you killed. Like Off stage Weak knee's to Up+air.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That fall through the platform up-air, I should do that a bit more. I do it with Marth, don't know why I don't think to do it with Zelda.

Drk.Pch I been playing a crap load of Captain falcon myself, you just need to play him alot more. You can shffl pretty well, Just gotta learn some combos, and accuracy and your all good to go. Combo zelda with more nuetral Airs, and up airs. Don't just fly the knee at them. I like when captain falcons just spam the knee in my direction as Zelda. You should be a little more patient, you kinda darted in randomly and got hit. look for openings! captain falcon can get in on one really fast out of dash dance. Don't raptor boost too much. I tend to just use it when I'm sure they are about to use an attack so captain falcon can back upa bit dodge the attack, and get in the raptor boost. Or when I'm running away from dash attack, I do a reverse Raptor boost to catch the end of their dash attack lag. Don't quit falcon, when you start combo'ing the crap out of Ninja Link, you'll enjoy falcon. Cuz I do >.>;

Oh yea, stop suiciding. I do suicide occasionally out of Extreme Greed. But you gotta be greedy, to know what you can be greedy with. So keep trying to follow up with greedy kills so you can get a feel for what works, and what gets you killed. Like Off stage Weak knee's to Up+air.
I have been usuing him for months. I cant tech or DI well I'm easy kill with Falcon. Liik at the vids and see for yourself. Git the crap comboed out of me cause I could not tech or DI. So because of that I thought it be best if I quit falcon. I also quit using fox too cause of that same reason. And Marth I quit too. cant use him at all. Those three I am not touching ever again.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I have been usuing him for months. I cant tech or DI well I'm easy kill with Falcon. Liik at the vids and see for yourself. Git the crap comboed out of me cause I could not tech or DI. So because of that I thought it be best if I quit falcon. I also quit using fox too cause of that same reason. And Marth I quit too. cant use him at all. Those three I am not touching ever again.
If u say so. Remember i did the same combos to Hax. Falcon is easy to combo. Always was. U did DI right at times. I just retaliated with another move.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If u say so. Remember i did the same combos to Hax. Falcon is easy to combo. Always was. U did DI right at times. I just retaliated with another move.

I think it becomes a problem when it happens like.........24/7? Fox as well.

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
I only watched the first match Falcon, and that was pretty good. The Din's Fire didn't work out too well though... >.> But then again, it's pretty slow. :p

But really good otherwise!

Geist

Smash Master
nice zelda.
zelda's u tilt and fsmash are god, you should use em a bit more often. that, and a bit less dins fire.
i really like the ending of the last vid vs. dr mario. that false ^B to throw was hawt.

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Captain Falcon was kind of stupid in Match 2. =P Lol.

But really great! *goes to watch other videos of your Zelda*

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
Nice! Really nice on the second match with Mario! But that Din's Fire got you killed! =P

Don't use it so much, (my opinion.) It misses a lot. That's why I don't use it.

Now, I'll just have to watch the Doc and Zelda fight. Really cool!

Zone

Smash Champion
"I Quit" I said this when I kept losing to Space animals as Zelda, as well as marth and Shiek. But yet I still play, and as I still play, I still learn a few new things I can do for specific situations, and I just have to remember those choices are there.

Everyone goes through the I quit phase, but in the end to get good at something. It's just practice practice practice. People who say "Oh I don't play peach, cuz I just can't play her I lose everytime" Well how often does this person pick peach? Obviously not as much as their main which concludes why they lose more. Less knowledge of the character.

Practice Practice Practice.

I play a Really large variety of characters now. And I enjoy learning with them all... minus a few chars I just dislike (Roy, Mario, DK, Bowser, IC, Peach). I lost alot playing all the characters I play, but I learn. I like NEVER use samus, yet I practiced the SWD, and platform double missles. I like hardly use Mewtwo, yet I practice his double-jump f-airs.

No one is good overnight. You should be glad Ninja link is beating you, but it's hard to be glad to feel like your not progressing. But in the same he's progressing as well. People can only take characters so far, And captain falcon can go farther than Zelda.

don't say you can't, because anyone can.

Ninjalink: I don't know how to comment on your vids. Can't give advice when Zelda wins and the opponent Suicides. Can't tell how much your progressing because, frankly I couldn't see much fighting >.>

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
"I Quit" I said this when I kept losing to Space animals as Zelda, as well as marth and Shiek. But yet I still play, and as I still play, I still learn a few new things I can do for specific situations, and I just have to remember those choices are there.

Everyone goes through the I quit phase, but in the end to get good at something. It's just practice practice practice. People who say "Oh I don't play peach, cuz I just can't play her I lose everytime" Well how often does this person pick peach? Obviously not as much as their main which concludes why they lose more. Less knowledge of the character.

Practice Practice Practice.

I play a Really large variety of characters now. And I enjoy learning with them all... minus a few chars I just dislike (Roy, Mario, DK, Bowser, IC, Peach). I lost alot playing all the characters I play, but I learn. I like NEVER use samus, yet I practiced the SWD, and platform double missles. I like hardly use Mewtwo, yet I practice his double-jump f-airs.

No one is good overnight. You should be glad Ninja link is beating you, but it's hard to be glad to feel like your not progressing. But in the same he's progressing as well. People can only take characters so far, And captain falcon can go farther than Zelda.

don't say you can't, because anyone can.

Ninjalink: I don't know how to comment on your vids. Can't give advice when Zelda wins and the opponent Suicides. Can't tell how much your progressing because, frankly I couldn't see much fighting >.>
Ok i understand. I 'll make more later

Um to others responses. Thanks for likin it. I use Dins fire as bait. U saw in one of the matches i comboed from it . the Utilt i kno is very good. I do use it. But in those matches the oppurtunity to use it didnt arise.

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
Sweet! I'm going to check them out! =D

EDIT: That was awesome! Too bad you lost though... :'(

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
No problem! Think I could request one?

Zelda (black and white) vs. Mewtwo on MuteCity. xD

That'd be awesome.

And do you think you'll be putting up more anytime soon? :D

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
NinjaLink has a wonderful Zelda, im super impressed. Jash told me that he never expected one to be play that way. Way to go NinjaLink!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
No problem! Think I could request one?

Zelda (black and white) vs. Mewtwo on MuteCity. xD

That'd be awesome.

And do you think you'll be putting up more anytime soon? :D
Well im the only one here who plays mewtwo and zelda. Then again. I could fight Dark.Pch with mewtwo vs his zelda if u want that. And there is a guy i kno who plays mewtwo. I could possibly fight him. Maybe it can happen.

Thanks for the comments guys. I woulda had more but the DVD was acting gay so some fights are missing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I believe I have 2 vids that we recorded of me going against your mew2 with my Zelda. Use those

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
Well im the only one here who plays mewtwo and zelda. Then again. I could fight Dark.Pch with mewtwo vs his zelda if u want that. And there is a guy i kno who plays mewtwo. I could possibly fight him. Maybe it can happen.
That'd be cool. I would be fine with that. :D I just love watching Zelda in action, and I really like yours.

I believe I have 2 vids that we recorded of me going against your mew2 with my Zelda. Use those
I'd like to see those... :3

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
Those were some awesome battles! =O

You guys play really well! ^_^ I love these Zelda matches! :D

TheLake

Smash Master
Awsome zelda ma'n! I liked the YnLink match (hes pretty good) and you got some wicked mind games. I get your dins fire approach to bait, for I do the same thing. like those timed Upsmashs on falcon and your mewtwo is sweet as well. I wish i was better so I could actually give you advice but I guess compliments are all I can give for now lol. Keep on posting yo!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Not these I ment when you was last here. when we had the roy dittos. I had matches of me useing Zelda. 2 matches against your Mew2 and one against your Peach
I dont believe those were recorded. If they was theyre still on that tape

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats what I ment, after those my Roy got recorded fighting your Y.link Last match we recorded was my Roy Vs your marth

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
*Zone*

Ninjalink I gave you alot of advice a long time ago, and I definantly notice you applying it in your games. Good job. your zelda grows pretty fast. But i still think you may be just a tad bit too offensive. But other than that keep up the good work. Play some Fox's and Falco's that are really good and move on from the mid-low tiers, and try some high tiers. If you can find good Fox's Falcos Marths, Shieks.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
*Zone*

Ninjalink I gave you alot of advice a long time ago, and I definantly notice you applying it in your games. Good job. your zelda grows pretty fast. But i still think you may be just a tad bit too offensive. But other than that keep up the good work. Play some Fox's and Falco's that are really good and move on from the mid-low tiers, and try some high tiers. If you can find good Fox's Falcos Marths, Shieks.
Well Marth isnt a problem for me with any character. I was beating fox and falcos today. Sheik is annoying cause she can duck ur grabs. Thats the hardest one as of now.

Top Bottom