• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
So looks like Wild Thornberrys is getting a second rep as DLC, and if my analysis on the "Stevia" character we're getting Angelica as well. I think that this first pass will be entirely focused on Klasky-Csupo shows.

Faso115

Smash Lord
Pretty sure she's an NPC

It might not be real TBF
I tend to think that when a leak sounds super lame, it's probably real. The veteran cuts sounded lame and lo and behold, it was real

The only time this mindset of mind was wrong is with the final DLC for smash. I was 100% expecting a pokemon instead of Sora.

EDIT: Oh thank god i was wrong. unless...

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
I tend to think that when a leak sounds super lame, it's probably real. The veteran cuts sounded lame and lo and behold, it was real

The only time this mindset of mind was wrong is with the final DLC for smash. I was 100% expecting a pokemon instead of Sora.
Nvm. The other leakars have said this was bait and that No vets are DLC

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
This is my current DLC prediction. I think that the pass will be all Klasky-Csupo shows, and all newcomers:
Eliza Thornberry
Angelica Pickles
Otto Rocket
Ginger Foutley

LimeTH

Smash Lord
This is my current DLC prediction. I think that the pass will be all Klasky-Csupo shows, and all newcomers:
Eliza Thornberry
Angelica Pickles
Otto Rocket
Ginger Foutley
I think your theory on Angelica is actually legitimately sound, I'll give you that, but there's no way they're going to base the entire DLC pack off one single studio's shows, come on, that's a big extreme.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Timmy is my only want for DLC. I know FoP's rights are kind of a cluster**** due to Nelvada, but I don't care. FoP was Nick's silver medal behind Spongebob when I was growing up. Not having FoP in a Nick crossover is like not having Pokemon or Zelda in Smash. I really hope that a licensing deal somehow manifests itself here.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Timmy is my only want for DLC. I know FoP's rights are kind of a cluster**** due to Nelvada, but I don't care. FoP was Nick's silver medal behind Spongebob when I was growing up. Not having FoP in a Nick crossover is like not having Pokemon or Zelda in Smash. I really hope that a licensing deal somehow manifests itself here.
At this point, realistically speaking, unless nasb2 is a massively huge success (which is unlikely), I don't think we'll get any FOP character anytime soon. The rights must cost too much for the devs currently to justify their inclusions. So they just use the IPs that nick will allow them to use for characters.

I know currently, it is pretty anti-hype with these leaks going around, but for someone like Timmy to happen, the only thing we can do is just continue to support the devs and buy nasb2. That's what I think anyway.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Warning Issued
Gonna repost my thoughts on the DLC hint from the Discord.

The "stevia" hint gives me Angelica vibes as well. A sugar substitute (fake sugar) that is sweet but disliked by many who are able to detect the bitterness of it.
Pretty much. Angelica as a character is like a sugar substitute. She's sweet like sugar on the outside, but not on the inside.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Calling it now if we get a thornberries rep it'll be Donnie. Flea apparently acknowledged the game early on but I can't find a source for this

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It would be really funny if Stevia really was the code name for Angelica.

Stevia was banned by the FDA for a while in the US before restrictions lifted. Here, Rugrats babies would presumably have been restricted during NASB1 before said restrictions were lifted for 2.

Likely not that deep in reality but it would be funny.

Fields - Ultimate's Great

Smash Journeyman
It's not a Thornberries rep get real. Angelica would actually be profitable and has been associated with NASB for a while now since the first concept art. Rugrats is massive and lines up with the increased focus on modestly repped popular 90s shows such as Hey Arnold getting 2 new characters.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
It would be really funny if Stevia really was the code name for Angelica.

Stevia was banned by the FDA for a while in the US before restrictions lifted. Here, Rugrats babies would presumably have been restricted during NASB1 before said restrictions were lifted for 2.

Likely not that deep in reality but it would be funny.
...What is Stevia?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Clearly they got rid of Wild Waterfall because they're adding Darwin. They just had to add him as DLC because it took a lot of time to balance his Cheese Crunchies meter.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Okay to sum up this mess since it seems to have cooled down

Azula, Beavers and Gerald 's renders are out there
duo beavers
the leaked boss list is real. Clockwork and most likely King Jellyfish are the other two bosses
PTM NPC. Mrs. Puff too
DLC line-up is known to some. "Stevia" is the code name of one of the fighters

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
1695176828898.png

Okay to sum up this mess since it seems to have cooled down

Azula, Beavers and Gerald 's renders are out there
duo beavers
the leaked boss list is real. Clockwork and most likely King Jellyfish are the other two bosses
PTM NPC. Mrs. Puff too
DLC line-up is known to some. "Stevia" is the code name of one of the fighters
Why would Clockwork be a boss? He's not evil.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Hold up a second. Didn't someone say NPCs face left while playable characters face right? What gives?
I might have a theory?

The adventure mode IS a roguelike mode... perhaps some of the old veterans also function as assists you can equip? Would explain why he's facing the right?

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Ok, I haven't been doomposting about cuts, but I gotta vent a little.

Cutting Sandy is ****ing inexcusable. The rest of the cuts are mostly bad, but Sandy getting cut is mind-bogglingly, catatstrophically awful. It's akin to Brawl cutting Peach or Bowser. I shudder to imagine the incompetent project management that would lead to SANDY being deprioritized. You know the crunch those developers are going through is heinous. Everything about NASB2 seems like a complete nightmare.

Laniv

Smash Champion
...A lot has happened since I was last here, huh?

Cutting Sandy is ****ing inexcusable. The rest of the cuts are mostly bad, but Sandy getting cut is mind-bogglingly, catatstrophically awful. It's akin to Brawl cutting Peach or Bowser. I shudder to imagine the incompetent project management that would lead to SANDY being deprioritized. You know the crunch those developers are going through is heinous. Everything about NASB2 seems like a complete nightmare.

Yeah, her and CatDog are the two cuts that completely baffle me. The Spongebob that's most used to fighting, save probably Mr. Krabs, and she gets the axe?

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Okay the person is now saying that Stevia
is just an in game codename and they have no idea why it relates to this character so back to square one lol

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Same with me, but with Lincoln.

Why cut him and have two stages but his sister being the single rep!?

Top Bottom