• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NFL presents BI4C June 20th a melee event! W/ Brawl Singles and possibly doubles!!!

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
yeah i had fun today i hope the georgians dident get lost from that long detour to WHATaburger (still full) or overdosed on fancy ketchup...

met alot of cool people today to. drumma ram rice ima head down more often fo reals. and brawl people let me know when yall play, ill try it out.

ballistics let us know when ya get the fottage up if u are i want to watch

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
This tourney turned out to be really good. I think we r going to start planning another tournament in the fall sometime and get a date working with the out of state brothas so we can get more leet coming in.

I DEMAND MORE GA AND SOME LA AND MS NEXT TIME!!!! Itll be awesome!!!

Anybody have a suggestion for a good date in the making for a fall or winter tourney?

Also Thanks to everyone who came!!! I love all you guys for keeping any kind of smash community alive whether its melee or brawl. Hope to see everyone around sometime soon at some upcoming tournaments. Maybe even we can get a smash fest going in the next few weeks.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Great tourney guys!!!

Shoutouts

DrummaBoi - Great stuff!!! Sorry about people leaving, Brawl looks alot simpler than Melee and more people need 2 man (or WOman) UP!!! We need 2 play sum MvC2 if U can make it 2 tally!!!
Rice - ALways good to see ya bro!
RAM - Cool azz *****, thanx 4 da tips on Luigi!!! just need to practice and get faster, I kno wut 2 do it's just hard tryina do it.
Full Metal - Full Metal combo's FTW!!! Good job wining Melee
Soft - Good job 2 U as well!
Ragnarok - Good **** in friendlies, Ur Fox is just...just...dumb good!!!
4got ya name but ur in da army - NICE F**KING LINK!!!
Sk8ter - Next time, we team and take all da money!!! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! U gave me the most heart pounding match of the day b the way! Fighting ur D3 is NOT sumthing I want to get in the habit of doin!!!
Theo - Work on that IKE and u'll B fine
Mark - Keep a head up and practice
Dr. Nasty - MM's next time lol'z
MSAS - Ur ZSS is sexy but WIN or LOSE I'm gonna GIVE U HELL LOL'z ME > Boku ;-) last stock's over 180% "Y WON'T U DIE!!!" LMAO!!!
Melt - Haven't played U seriously but U did well 2 beat DBS 3-0 in grand finals. There are only like...2 good game and watches in FL so I wanna fight ya if I get da chance!
Manko - Always a blast dude! Good job 2 U and Ruse getting 2nd in teams! Hopefully U guys can make it to the next tally tourney
Ruse - U prob got me @ my best in the day. After ur match I was all Brawled out. I hope U don't get discouraged and SERIOUSLY quit Brawl. Take care of ya GF cuz LOVE > Everything else. Seriously I have no idea what I'd do w/out a girlfriend/girl w/ benefits/shone/*****/basketball team of girls lol ;-). All jokes aside tho there's nothing like havin a wonder 1 girl by ya side ya kno?
Ballistic Sempai - I wil do my best to learn more and get better in Melee :-)
JSSN - U F@CKING SUCK!!!! O, and I hate Mexican's :laugh:
DBS/Jking - U really F**KING SUCK, I mean.... Who da F**K loses to a G&W??? I think that we're all still hungover LMAO!!!

I hope I aint 4get no1...

:sonic:

DrNastytime

Smash Cadet
Hey folx congrats to everyone who placed especially to Meltdown! DRE till the death of me ***** lol. Oh wells i'm gonna pactice against more wario's cuz there was no reason for that showing i made against DBS. oh wells GGs every i played and Ganon rules Low Tier MM's cuz he's secretly S tier!

Seterian

Smash Cadet
MSAS - Ur ZSS is sexy but WIN or LOSE I'm gonna GIVE U HELL LOL'z ME > Boku ;-) last stock's over 180% "Y WON'T U DIE!!!" LMAO!!!
lol yeah, you are a LOT better than BOKU but he's the reason I can beat your Sonic; we used to fight every day for warm-ups before we laddered in the Winter Season

Ruse

Fox
Ruse - U prob got me @ my best in the day. After ur match I was all Brawled out. I hope U don't get discouraged and SERIOUSLY quit Brawl. Take care of ya GF cuz LOVE > Everything else. Seriously I have no idea what I'd do w/out a girlfriend/girl w/ benefits/shone/*****/basketball team of girls lol ;-). All jokes aside tho there's nothing like havin a wonder 1 girl by ya side ya kno?
I gotta learn how to fight your fast a** :p... Yeah, I got you in the bracket at a pretty bad time. I was still pretty bummed from losing to who I thought was some random GW, but turned out to be... ****. Pure ****. Good set/no Johns, though. I'm real glad that you, DBS, Jssn, and Ballistics made it and are all cool as s***.

I'll save all other shout outs until a results thread is up.

Also, I don't think I'm gonna quit, but I do think I'm dropping ROB.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I gotta learn how to fight your fast a** :p... Yeah, I got you in the bracket at a pretty bad time. I was still pretty bummed from losing to who I thought was some random GW, but turned out to be... ****. Pure ****. Good set/no Johns, though. I'm real glad that you, DBS, Jssn, and Ballistics made it and are all cool as s***.

I'll save all other shout outs until a results thread is up.

Also, I don't think I'm gonna quit, but I do think I'm dropping ROB.
Horray! man i hope we didnt miss tns saturday i gotta calll and find out lol, i dont think they like us too much..

Go check out the brawl is for chumps video in the gentlemens club

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
ok this is xtreamly g@y... i go to play some smash just now and find out my melee is gone anyone know if they in advetedly took it out of the purple cube that was hooked up to balistics laptop it was one of the last if not the last station to be broken down... my fault to i dident check but i dident think anyone might have took it out while i was exchangeing numbers with the folks from bama. lol theres an empty place in my heart now thank you lol jk. but i do want it back so any1 please let me know msg me on aim (mr mellow jello) or call/txt me 224-616-9373

i will be giveing a 100,000,000 dollar reward to anyone who gives me it. im totaly good for it to. sry no finders fee though. ps the money is invisible and located at the bank of madeup money so let me know in advance so i can stop by to withdraw the money.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Bummerz im glad u posted your cell because you came up as restricted on my celll lol

but i got it now so good SH** come to ruses house and get ***** in brawl lol

on AIB it says Shalimar is going to genises wtf?

Ruse

Fox
I propose that the Panhandle Manhandlers pick up Brawl (as well as any other localish players) and we go **** some SFL.

;)? Ehh? Ehhhhh?

RAM

Smash Lord
Actually me and Rice might pick Brawl up since it'll be something to do and it's true, that is where all the money is at.

About a results thread I'll let Drumma do that since it was his laptop with all of the results and what not.

Also I would love to have some extra fun bucks Bummerz!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I played Rice in Brawl way back in march and he was as good as Holy chef is now w/ IC's

STUPID GOOD...

Ruse

Fox
There's only one result that matters:

1. SHALIMAR

;)

But, yeah, giant Brawl crew. Manko, Holy, Ruse, Drumma, Rice, Rag, Ram, etc. Sounds like crazy fun.

I miss me some ICs... HolyChef needs to come home and 4 stock us.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
My God what our crew name will be. LOL. Ballistics those were some sick pickachu matches. Axe is sick.

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
I had made this sig a while back as a modified version of our previous one, but never used it. I'd just have to add Ragnarok and Bummers to it. The layout is supposed to display how much of a preference that person has between the two games. Like how Ruse barely plays Melee and Boom won't touch Brawl. It could use some touching up though.

Top Bottom