• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus TODAY!

Zoro

Smash Champion
I played GG against some people at valencia today against people that have been playing for a while.

and they couldnt believe i just started yesterday
I got owned by this one kid that played jam like DESTROYED.
I love the game tho

not as much as melee but its def funner that brawl

Leh

Smash Ace
Im there every wednesday, i might be there tomorrow though.

Also, if anyone wants to learn guilty gear (and i mean really learn it) Come to nexus and HunterSFL can teach you. Flashmetroid sometimes goes to Nexus to (hes like best GG player in america, or was at one point).

Zoro

Smash Champion
I wanna learn. I think i have the basics down like i think im doing good at the noob lvl.

Im too lazy to go down there but if Hunter comes to gigs ill bring my setup for GG and he can show me some jank. hopefully

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Sadly, Hunter and I will probably never attend another Gigs ever again.
All I'd wanna do is play GG, but it hardly seems worth the drive. I guess we'll see in the future :(

Leh

Smash Ace
I wanna learn. I think i have the basics down like i think im doing good at the noob lvl.

Im too lazy to go down there but if Hunter comes to gigs ill bring my setup for GG and he can show me some jank. hopefully
Yeah very doubtful that he'll be at another Gigs, but its not impossible. So we'll see.
If Gigs holds a GG:AC tourney, im sure he'd show up =D

Leh

Smash Ace
No thats his IMMA FREEZE UP YOUR CONTROLS AND FLY ACROSS THE SCREEN AND HIT YOU FOR HALF YOUR HEALTH attack.

Dead on Time is ********.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Do you guys know who the best players for each characters are?

or at least Robo

I wanna watch some vids
so far all i ve seen is some japanese playah named dogura

Leh

Smash Ace
Lol good fvckin looking, cuz thats the best Robo-ky player lol.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Flash Metroid is the best Jam player in US. Maybe ever, lol.
I only know of sick Florida players though, I was just about to mention Senkei until I realized there is definitely a Japanese player that's better than him.

...that could probably be said about any player and any character.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Then marin has to start watchin some of them flashMetroid vids
Ill look up senkei anyway

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Then marin has to start watchin some of them flashMetroid vids
Ill look up senkei anyway
Well Senkei is a Faust player, so it probably wouldn't be that interesting to you, I was just gonna name good players off the top of my head. lol

But yeah, she should, I think she would really enjoy them. Flash is like, a legend. A myth. I heard once that he revolutionized Jam as a character, and that the Japanese said to him "We didn't even know Jam could do that!"

Just what I heard!

Top Bottom