• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus for Gigs Training

AfroQT

Smash Master
If you know where the Nexus is (the one in boynton beach, right next to Boynton Beach Mall) be there today for Gigs practice.
And PopnMusic practice,
and ITG/PIU practice.

Be there.

White Out

Smash Apprentice
EXTREAM ITG/PIU TRAINING
i can't walk !!!!

I KNOW WHY YOU ARE SO GOOD

ur afro gives you a better sence of balance then i, it might even be more aero dynamic and it dosn't get in ur eyes.... HAXS

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
POPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP n MUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

White Out

Smash Apprentice
popmusic is girl game!!! r u girl undrscore???? u liek smash brothers?!!! :)~~~~~~
FOOL That be the most manlyist game in the whole **** place . You don't know what it's like to play video games unless you woke up the next morning and ur fingers cramp up from Pop n music!!!!!!

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'll prob go by tomorrow, and Im gonna see if everyone from FIU is down to go.
Well Chris, just know that I'm not gonna be there since I'm going out for my birthday :p
Just throwing that out there. There's a chance we'll go out for a little while and then probably just chill at Nexus, so you should spend some quality time with Matt practicing!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Why practice with Matt, when you can practice with Seibrik 3 days a week?!?!

MWahhahahahha

no but rly, matt's pretty awesome. i wish i could give him my plane ticket to CH4, but if i did that, who would **** all the snakes up there? HUH WHO!?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Why practice with Matt, when you can practice with Seibrik 3 days a week?!?!

MWahhahahahha

no but rly, matt's pretty awesome. i wish i could give him my plane ticket to CH4, but if i did that, who would **** all the snakes up there? HUH WHO!?
We should team, i'll kill all the MK's and you kill all the snakes.
We would be unstoppable.

Team God Tier Killers imo

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Team for what? I'll team wit u wenever lol

if u could manage to come to ch4, i'd kiss you

and i mean that in the gayest possible way

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Matt would. Lol. He ***** in Snake dittos, besides, my understanding is that no one plays Snake up there anyways, except like, JesiahTEG in NY.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
everyone just go to the east coast beaches, bring your gcn controller, and hold the **** out of L or R.

Ike.

no more needed.

Top Bottom