• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Presents: WATO11 - July 17th, 2010 (pending)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
This is just to make this thread IF the venue is confirmed.

I was talking with Pam, the owner of NLL, and I'm going to help host their next event.

The question is whether they're going to do Brawl or BOTH games at their next event. I'm letting them use the WATO11 name as a form of reliability and name-hype (lol).

In case you haven't been to their events, they are well-run by none other than CECIL, who was the mega-host of nearly every Gigabits event back in the day.

The venue is quite nice, and there is a considerable amount of room since there are many side areas with outlets and room for a number of setups.

The fusion event will be able to occur as long as players bring setups (As I had obliged everyone to do for CEO2010).

If not, this will probably be a Brawl-only event, and I'll host a melee-only WATO10.5 on the beginning of July.

Discuss, por favor.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i thought we had just discussed why there shouldn't been 2 tourneys w/in a month of each other in the NOOB 3 thread...

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
does having the tournament at nll make it more "official" and boost attendance? i can't think of another reason why you wouldn't have it at your house. i like that location, it's so close.

Top Bottom