• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

DoctorProctor

Smash Cadet
Is there a way you can add my Q*Bert support thread to the list? Mine’s more of like a “support/brainstorm” thread rather than a discussion of his chances like the one already on the list.

https://smashboards.com/threads/q-b...e-q-bert-support-thread.494864/#post-23739439

I’ve also made support threads for Atari’s Centipede and the Angry Birds (and Evil Otto from Berserk! as a kind of joke), could those be added on here too?

I just now also made a suggestion for a Spore rep here (Creature). Can that be added to the list as well?

Last edited:

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
Surprised nobody has done Jax from MK yet. Good character, and not really violent. Plus hes decently well-known.

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
Is there a thread like this for mii costumes? Because my boy pokéball man deserves a place as a mii brawler outfit.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Is there a way you can add my Q*Bert support thread to the list? Mine’s more of like a “support/brainstorm” thread rather than a discussion of his chances like the one already on the list.

https://smashboards.com/threads/q-b...e-q-bert-support-thread.494864/#post-23739439

I’ve also made support threads for Atari’s Centipede and the Angry Birds (and Evil Otto from Berserk! as a kind of joke), could those be added on here too?

I just now also made a suggestion for a Spore rep here (Creature). Can that be added to the list as well?
https://smashboards.com/threads/win...orating-its-the-q-bert-support-thread.456381/ There's already a Q-Bert thread, to point out. You'll have to talk with the owner of that before it can be taken over, same with a Mod.

Is there a thread like this for mii costumes? Because my boy pokéball man deserves a place as a mii brawler outfit.
There might be a thread for that, but it's not among my directory so it'll need to be searched for. I'll look in a bit.

https://smashboards.com/threads/mii-costume-ideas-for-smash-ultimate.455429/ I'm going to add it to the directory~

Surprised nobody has done Jax from MK yet. Good character, and not really violent. Plus hes decently well-known.
For the record, anybody can make a thread. We might not catch all threads made, though. Even then, a lot of characters don't get made cause simply no one has done it or had interest in doing so.

Last edited:

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'll take over the Ganon thread if that is okay.
You'll have to ask the original owner first. If that's okay, then a Moderator can move an old post of yours so it'll become the first post of the thread(it has to be a date before the first post). If you don't have an old enough post, you're unable to take over the current thread in question. Of course, making a new thread works too(assuming the original owner doesn't want to keep the thread).

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Good evening.

I was the one who created the original #UltimateDLCSoMale thread, a thread discussing the possibility of Female Characters as DLC. Moving forward into Season 2, I would like to create a new thread for it (since I no longer have control over the old thread due my old account deletion,

I have created the thread alreayd. It can be viewed here: https://smashboards.com/threads/we-...aracter-discussion-and-support-thread.498791/
I don't think the original thread was ever put on the directory, so nothing needs to be replaced anyway. Did you want me to bother linking to your old thread too?

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
I thought I'd let everyone know that the current Chase McCain support thread was closed because even though the character originated in a game, Lego didn't. So much for my Guillotine thread I'm planning to create

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Added. For the record, it's easiest if you give a link, and what series it's from along with the exact character name to write out. For the first one, I wrote out MegaMan Zero. Is this correct, The Rhythm Theif The Rhythm Theif ?

Top Bottom