• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Siegfried would most definitely be the one based on his SC2 alt, mostly because the only time Siegfried has the big meaty claw is when he's Nightmare.
Yees that was what I had in mind.

But with that said, I could see the devs treat Nightmare in a similar way to Incineroar; slow, but his frame data is faster than you'd think (though not brokenly so), so he could effectively work as some kind of berserker character.
Is Incineroar viable? I honestly usually forget the character exists nowadays, lol.

I think that Chun-Li and Akuma should be the next two fighters, with Chun-Li being based off of her Street Fighter III: Third Strike incarnation since that's where she seems to be the most prominant, and Akuma being another semi-clone of Ryu.
At the point where Ryu gets two clones and SF gets four characters I would at least hope most of the other third-party series have expanded in somewhat commensurate fashion.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Is Incineroar viable? I honestly usually forget the character exists nowadays, lol.
He's not because he's got neither range nor mobility.

The only thing he has going for him is that he has the best overall frame data among superheavies, which is surprising given his archetype, but he's so slow he'll never get the chance to get close for a hit anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom