• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’m not sure why people are so sure it’s KOS-MOS, even in her own series she isn’t too important. She’s less her own character and more just a foil to Asuka and a device to fuel Shinji and Gendo’s character development honestly.
Oh dear...can't wait for Evangelion memes to spawn, and I'm only four episodes left to finish.

Calamitas

Smash Champion

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
I’m not sure why people are so sure it’s KOS-MOS, even in her own series she isn’t too important. She’s less her own character and more just a foil to Asuka and a device to fuel Shinji and Gendo’s character development honestly.
You got me

Flyboy

Smash Hero
It was three private videos before. Two of them are definitely Smash 4 ads gone private, and it's assumed the last one is too because of the lack of a notification bubble. This isn't new.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
sakurai's recruiting agent has been caught on camera handing over the invite to fighter 5

1576086226036.png

yeet123

Banned via Warnings
Sup gang -- any new updates?

Also - can ANYONE show me the vid where Geoff deconfirms Banjo at the VGAs? Everyone says this happened but no one has been able to show me.

Jibblypuff_

Supposed to be studying
Switch FC
SW 2726 7422 0030
I googled the URLs of all of the private videos. They're all previously existing ads, so nothing new.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
opossum at this point im convinced you're the only person on planet earth who remembers that game
Shut your DAMN mouth Code Name S.T.E.A.M is the best thing on the 3DS

At least two of us remember

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Shut your DAMN mouth Codename S.T.E.A.M is the best thing on the 3DS

At least two of us remember
i beg to differ

untitled.png

if you were truly cultured, you'd understand that the alaskan indie game "PDI Check" is a mastapiece for only 1 ben franklin

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Can someone tell me why they made old Sm4sh videos private so late?
to make people who are gullible and so thirsty for smash news fall for anything nintendo breathes out of their youtube account crumble

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I can't tell if this is a joke but I'm postingthis anyway.
Not a joke, S.T.E.A.M getting a remaster/sequel on Switch is my impossible little dream, I’d give an arm and a leg to see it happen. Genuinely my favorite game for the 3DS, bull**** AI and all.

Last edited:

Herocin

Smash Journeyman
Sup gang -- any new updates?

Also - can ANYONE show me the vid where Geoff deconfirms Banjo at the VGAs? Everyone says this happened but no one has been able to show me.
Who exactly was expecting Banjo Redooie at the TGAs or even thought there was a possibility of it happening? Not only has literally no one I saw discuss it but the general consensus is that’s an E3 thing

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
codename steam having fire emblem dlc made no ****ing sense they looked at all potential nintendo characters for their steampunk shooter.

looked at samus.
looked at fox.
************ said "give me marth".

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
codename steam having fire emblem dlc made no ****ing sense they looked at all potential nintendo characters for their steampunk shooter.

looked at samus.
looked at fox.
it's made by the fire emblem devs

osby

Smash Obsessed

looked at samus.
looked at fox.
Definitely, nothing to do with Fire Emblem being made by Intelligent Systems like Codename S.T.E.A.M.

EDIT: ah **** lads, that panda guy posted again

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908

looked at samus.
looked at fox.
Sure, but seeing clasic American literature characters like Tom Sawyer and John Henry team up with Certified Weeb Filth was an amazing feature.

Also they came with Fire Emblem remixes that were absolute bops.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sure, but seeing clasic American literature characters like Tom Sawyer and John Henry team up with certified weeb filth was an amazing feature.

Also they came with Fire Emblem remixes that were absolute bops.
abraham lincoln fighting with marth was an absolute meme

though now marth involved makes lincoln an anime swordsman. let's just hope he doesn't get into sma-

untitled.png

god dammit

Night Gale

Smash Ace
Yep, it's that time of day again. Peak poopy-posting hours. Not even a looming video game award ceremony can stop this bulls***.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom