• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie question about Subspace Emisary

LJSLarsson

Smash Rookie
Hi, I have a newbie question.

When you clear a stage in the Subspace Emisary, why do some stages get flags and some don't?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
It means there are "secrets" in the stage that you missed. The secrets are basically a golden box with a trophy in it. Getting those golden boxes will also increase your clear %.

Flags = Secrets.
No flags = Stage Cleared.

Denzi

Smash Master
Do the stages with the unlockable charachters(TLink, Jiggs, Wolf) get flags even if you've gotten all of the trophies/stickers?
(not a big SSE person.)

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Wolf, Toon Link, and Jigglypuff are in different areas. I don't quite remember where (I know Toon Link is in the Forest level where you first get Link), but the stages should be flagged, so check those. Typically they would be at where the other character from their own series had a big part in.

And they're hidden. They won't automatically pop up in a cutscene or anything like that. You have to go through a door that wasn't there before, and you'll find them.

Top Bottom