• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Zss Player!

DivineBeast

Smash Cadet
Hey just a hour ago i decided to main ZSS iv'e had brawl for a month and have been maining toon link the whole time, I thaught once i got decent with him it would be real fun but it wasn't... just the same old bair combo to smash. So i decided on picking a new main, one thats a girl, fast, and isn't popular, it was between shiek and ZSS. You can only guess what i chose. So tell me experinced ZSS players, did i make the right choice?

Falcord

Smash Apprentice
You did okay in choosing ZSS.

However, you didn't do that well in choosing ZSS forums to make a post like that. These girls are famous for being pretty agressive :p.

I'm not a ZSS main, but yeah, stick to her, she's cool ^^.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Well, ZSS should be the highest tier lady in the game, so as far as female characters go, you've made the right choice.

Well, highest tier lady aside from Marth.

DivineBeast

Smash Cadet
You did okay in choosing ZSS.

However, you didn't do that well in choosing ZSS forums to make a post like that. These girls are famous for being pretty agressive :p.
Lol I'll keep that in mine. I was actualy playing melee at my church and i commented on how slow link was and 3 girls jumped all over me... " you just don't know how to use him!!!" and such.

Between sheik and zss you chose right

if you want to win you should be mk or snake though.
So i hear.

NeoZero

Smash Apprentice
I have to agree with Kyriel. Sure, you can mix up your game, but chances are you'll be mostly relying on the same stuff over and over again to win. It's just 'cuz it's the most efficient way of getting the kill.

There are rare cases that may come up, but most characters generally always play the same way; the only difference is the amount of proficiency and skill in which the player wields his character.

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
You made a good choice. Shiek is lighter and has killing problems. ZSS is a very unique and fun character to play.
Your not the only guy here xD
I mained zss up until 2 weeks ago, now im primarily playing lucas and she is my secondary.

ragnar0ck

Smash Cadet
yeah you made a good choice . As already said Zamus is a unique character, with unique attacks.
Although I think she could do better on the tierlist i guess that's just good for us because people won't have experience playing against her.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
You made the wrong choice sheik is waaaay better then Zamus ;p

No but really Zamus is a good choice as is Sheik. If Sheik wasn't in Brawl odds are I would be maining Zamus right now.

edit: I guess I should stay still be maining Zamus.

Best wishes in learning Zamus and if you find that you don't like Zamus style of fighting feel free to check out the Sheik forum.... I mean we got Gimpyfish that alone makes it worth taking a look though now and then ^-^

Sheik/Zelda and Zamus for high tier! ^^

Paff

Smash Journeyman
One random nitpick: Peach is also a girl and relatively fast (in terms of attack speed, anyway). :p But ZSS is generally more fun I think, so you made a good choice.

Also, I had no idea so many people here were girls (I'm a guy). I wonder if it's because guys are uncomfortable playing as a hot girl or if girls like playing as a badass girl, or what.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Also, I had no idea so many people here were girls (I'm a guy). I wonder if it's because guys are uncomfortable playing as a hot girl or if girls like playing as a badass girl, or what.
You're either good at lying or just really bad at missing all the sarcasm in this thread.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Thanks for all the encouragment and tips! Its nice to know that The ZSS discussion is filled with such a welcoming community!
hehehe

We don't mind encouraging people, as long as they don't make stupid topics and posts. Then we turn into the least welcoming board on SWF

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
hehehe

We don't mind encouraging people, as long as they don't make stupid topics and posts. Then we turn into the least welcoming board on SWF
I like to think of it in terms of survival of the fittest.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Looks like you need to play against me again Tristan. Heh, but does ZS Sammy have any vids? I've never seen her play before.
Sheik and ZSS are both underrated, but I think Sheik is much higher up the tier list if you consider using both Sheik and Zelda in battle.
EDIT: I meant higher than she is now on the "tier list" not that she should be higher than ZSS :p

And yeah, unfortunately most of the ZSS players here (and Smash players in general) are dudes as far as I know.
-_-

BUNI

Smash Apprentice
Looks like you need to play against me again Tristan. Heh, but does ZS Sammy have any vids? I've never seen her play before.
Sheik and ZSS are both underrated, but I think Sheik is much higher up the tier list if you consider using both Sheik and Zelda in battle.

And yeah, unfortunately most of the ZSS players here (and Smash players in general) are dudes as far as I know.
-_-
or gay dudes *cough* >.>

OT: you made a good choice in ZSS, i only picked her because i loved Metroid: Zero Mission it was definatly a good port. my secondary is Samus but Zammy is just so much fun, and i cant get enough of that down throw gotta love the 6 O clock heel drop.

Top Bottom