• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Zelda Voice?

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
It might just be me but I think Zelda's voice in Brawl did not fit her at all and since we are getting TP Zelda back I'm really hoping she get's a new one, something more elegant and mature

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Well, Jun Mizusawa voiced her in Ocarina Of Time, Twilight Princess, Melee AND Brawl, so I would expect her to voice Zelda again. It's a voice I really like, personally.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Well, Jun Mizusawa voiced her in Ocarina Of Time, Twilight Princess, Melee AND Brawl, so I would expect her to voice Zelda again. It's a voice I really like, personally.
I just don't think it fits her, I like the SS voice a lot more, it'll most likely come back but meh

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Well, it's only shouts and grunts and "Yah!" but it's still a voice. You wouldn't replace Link's iconic voice :)

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Well, it's only shouts and grunts and "Yah!" but it's still a voice. You wouldn't replace Link's iconic voice :)
I'm more wondering if they're gonna give her SS voice even though this is TP, i'm thinking that since she hasn't voiced her since brawl and that was like 6 years ago unless they're gonna just reuse the brawl sound clips

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'm more wondering if they're gonna give her SS voice even though this is TP, i'm thinking that since she hasn't voiced her since brawl and that was like 6 years ago unless they're gonna just reuse the brawl sound clips
Well, there 5 years between Melee and Twilight Princess, so I don't see the problem with that.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
zelda spoke at all in brawl?

she had like, one grunt, c'mon.
lol She had her "Halt!" when she's Up Bing in air
Her "Yeeehhhhhxxx" when she attacks
"HUP!" when she fsmashes

and her YEOW! when she's hit really hard, plus her death screams

I miss her Din's Fire YEA-AT! from Melee.

I also missed how she closed her eyes during her spells. I thought that was a neat touch. Like, she didn't need to see where the fireball was going, she just "knew"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0G6DZKVHyU

Last edited:

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
They will probably use most of the same voice tracks once again unfortunately, as much as I would enjoy the change I can't see them going for the SS voice with the TP design, link remains unchanged with his voice as well.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
They will probably use most of the same voice tracks once again unfortunately, as much as I would enjoy the change I can't see them going for the SS voice with the TP design, link remains unchanged with his voice as well.
At the very least I want them to record some new, less annoying cries or maybe even take the voice from zelda wii u whatever that will be

L2 Sentinel

Smash Apprentice
If they change her voice at all, I'd want them to bring in the same voice actor and just try different styles. I've really come to associate that voice as Zelda's voice, so changing actors seems like the wrong way to go. Just bring Jun Mizusawa back in the studio and have her play around with different vocal ranges.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I don't mind her Brawl voice at all. If there is something I want to change is Link saying "Skraaaah" when he uses his Spin Attack. In Brawl he said "Heyaaaaaah".

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I liked Zelda's Voice in Brawl... I won't mind it coming back.

Top Bottom