• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Wolf combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnoxD10

Smash Rookie
(0%) Bair> D-Throw (with pummels of course)> FSmash> DACUS> Uair (you may juggle now)

As you can see.... it is quite deadly... and isn't a true combo. However, it is really hard to get out of (except for the end... the Uair part).

KnoxD10

Smash Rookie
****IT!!!!! My friend was logged in and not me. T-T

(I am saviorslegacy.)

Dv8tor

Smash Journeyman
How much of it can be comboed before they can release themselves?

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
How much of it can be comboed before they can release themselves?
IDK... I Was just doing a Brawl and randomly done it. I then perfected it in training and posted it here. (not much testing)

However... it does seem that the Bair> D-Throw> FSmash is a true combo. IDK about the DACUS (that might be DIable) and I know the Uair can be escaped.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I hope what you're apologizing for is the fact that this is completely useless against someone who knows how to play at all. None of the hits are hard to get out of. At all. It's not even close to being anything like a combo. =/
QFT. Sorry man, anything after dthrow is far from guaranteed.

:059:

saviorslegacy

I hope what you're apologizing for is the fact that this is completely useless against someone who knows how to play at all. None of the hits are hard to get out of. At all. It's not even close to being anything like a combo. =/
Okay.. I have done more testing. For the Bair> D-Throw> FSmash to work they need about 9/10/13 damage (another Bair or Jab). IDK if the DACUS is a true combo. :/

So if you can get two Bairs to link I guess the combo would be:
Bair> Bair> D-Throw> FSmash> DACUS> Uair

Oh, and I have dubbed it the "Crescent Combo".

Dv8tor

Smash Journeyman
Um, just for your own gain, it's crescent.

I'm pretty sure a ff bair to fsmash at 0% is a combo but a bair to dthrow? I haven't even heard of that one, but perhaps that's just me. Correct me if I'm wrong.

saviorslegacy

Um, just for your own gain, it's crescent.

I'm pretty sure a ff bair to fsmash at 0% is a combo but a bair to dthrow? I haven't even heard of that one, but perhaps that's just me. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I know the Bair to FSmash is a combo (aswell as F-Tilt and Fair). However, I main Sheik and Sheik is one of those characters that has no set combo's. You continue the combo by how they DI or dodge. This also means grabing out of Bair, Nair, f-tilt, u-tilt, Jab, d-tilt and Fair. So yeah... I am used to a quick turn around grab out of Bair. At low percents my friend couldn't escape the Bair to grab. However... he could escape the D-Throw to FSmash at low percents (he would tech roll). That is why they to be at higher damage. So they travel farther and it takes longer for them to touch the ground.

BTW... thank for the spelling error correction.

Semifer

Smash Journeyman
This "combo" is dumb, and Dthrow to Fsmash is so easily shielded and punished, you not even have to tech. Dthrow to Fsmash is only good as a rare mixup and at percents where Fsmash is a sweetspot and so difficult to punish.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
*Ahum*...It may be flashy and stuff, but it's FAR from usefull, unless ofcourse your opponent doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

Dv8tor

Smash Journeyman
It's not a true combo but it is a nice string to use, being able to flow from one move to the next is a challenge and can throw off an opponent when you get it right. Anyone with a higher skill level will break it but it's good to know. Thanks for the string, I'll try it out and see what I can do with it.

saviorslegacy

Well... some say it doesn't work and others say it's helpful. Well... at least I helped a few people out. <,<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom