• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New WoI trick?

Omis

my friends were skinny
To perform this trick simply shorthop, use WoI ,then shove the control stick down. It produces a hovering effect on the ground where you move very slowly. The only uses i have found for it are A. facing away from the edge use the technique then move backward. The effect is the you easily sweetspot the ledge assisting Pit's edgehogging. B. Facing your foe use the technique then after it is in affect push up to lift slightly off the ground then use a dair. The effect is that you use a dair closer to the ground than a shorthop allows.

Also if this is old please don't flame because I'm new to this board.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Omi most of us know about WoI on the ground but thanks for posting for people who dont know. Also welcome to the pit furoms, i see this is your first post, kewl thanks for choosing pit.

Also we dont flame here

*except for corrupted* but nothing to worry about

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Like Sir Lucario said, most people know about this. It's actually part of a very useful technique called Wingdashing. There's a thread about it, you should check it out.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Actually, this isn't wingdashing, it is just hovering with the WoI straight from the ground >_< It is more like Wing renewal. Its ok omis?, keep thinking ^_^

kown

Smash Lord
omis i feel as if your gunna be a little kupo and hopefully discover knew things. lmao
my first post was an introduction i think. ahh so long ago.

kupo15

Smash Hero
omis i feel as if your gunna be a little kupo and hopefully discover knew things. lmao
my first post was an introduction i think. ahh so long ago.
When I got my email notification about this thread, I actually thought it was my thread :laugh but I realized it wasnt'

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Kupo I bet you started out always telling people old news too, right? And just look at you now, discoverer of wingdashing and ART. I have a feeling Omis will be like that too.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Whats your point? :confused: I don't think I implied such a thing. And actually, I hardly posted when I first joined out of fear that it would be old news until I knew it wasn't. I always look forward to what the new ppl might come up with since they have fresh eyes ^_^

Top Bottom